Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, berber people, how much do you want to let him free?:sneaky2:

bah

kidnapping him just when he's about to give us a new site and who knows what else....:sneaky2:

Jokes aside...I wonder if he's OK :shocked:

well...he has to be...we've lived without a life sign for a fortnight and now, we're moaning after 2 days...

I am trying to convince myself of something....:roftl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Love it! :

love your signature too!

This one can replace the curent banner :

OMG YES! It would be a fantastic banner for 'sending out the old MFC with a bang' before the new one on Mika's site arrives

Glad you all enjoy my boredom frenzy...:teehee::naughty::biggrin2::roftl:

It's just a reflection of Life in Kasbah motion...

picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=2744

Edited by willywonka

Jokes aside...I wonder if he's OK :shocked:

This is the same thing that happened around his birthday. But he jumped off a cliff...with Converse sneakers on...and didn't parish. That being said, I wouldn't start worrying just yet. :naughty:

Edited by iadoremika

::Update:

"Woke up to this. Walking trip is over now. It's been amazing. Off to the city and to check out a car race! http://twitpic.com/4hdil

less than a minute ago from Tweetie "

I am soo quick!:roftl:

"EGG $" on:

Marrakesh Grand Prix, May 1-3, 2009

The Marrakesh Grand Prix is one of the biggest events to hit Morocco and the continent of Africa in recent times. Marrakesh takes center stage as it hosts the international Grand Prix for the first time in over 50 years! The World Touring Car Championship will take place on a new, high-speed, and driver-challenging street circuit in the heart of the exotic city for 3 days, May 1-3, 2009.

Two young Moroccan entrepreneurs, Aly Horma and Islam Zahid, who happen to be close friends of the Travelistas, dreamed up the idea. More than 100,000 fans are expected to attend the event, with festivities taking place throughout the city all week. This affair will undoubtedly draw an international crowd, so expect VIP access and lots of partying. We love it because it gives us one more reason to visit Marrakesh!

http://www.fantasticmorocco.com/latest-articles/marrakesh-grand-prix---race-of-morocco.php

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns01325.html

Edited by A. Clay

Probably. Can it really be that interesting watching a car race?

Hope he doesn't take any driving tips from them, otherwise he might end up driving through london at 80m/h :naughty:

EDIT: make that 180m/h

I was thinking something along those lines. I was actually hoping Mika is only watching the race, not driving in it!

I hope he doesn't decide on changing careers to become a racing driver lol.

Probably. Can it really be that interesting watching a car race? Hope he doesn't take any driving tips from them, otherwise he might end up driving through london at 80m/h :naughty:

EDIT: make that 180m/h

I wonder that. Friends of mine like to watch the Grand Prix on tv, just watching the cars go round and round......and round. I can't see the attraction myself. :blink: