REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

If he doesn't go to Mpls, he'll at least for sure go to Chicago. You're free to drive down with me if you want, only 8 hours! :biggrin2:

Are you serious about that? Cuz I might just have you take you up :P Of course I would help with the costs.

I was thinking Chicago for sure, either driving and figuring out gas or taking the bus down there. :mf_lustslow:

My stomach feels all squiggly again. I'm all a fluster with Meeks. :wub2:

don't laugh at me! i'm just surprised he admitted it after all the secrecy, thats all. and i'm wondering if i've gone and misinterpreted it.

I'd like to know the exact lyrics before coming to any conclusions :mf_rosetinted:

LMAOOOO TOY BOY IS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA

Is it about Mika admitting he's gay? Who knows, people thought Billy Brown was autobiographical lol...who knows, maybe he's gay, maybe he's writing it from someone else's point of view, maybe it was just an experience he had while he was growing up.

Who knows? It's just a song to me lol :naughty:

"Hold me in your arms, I'm a boy like you :roftl:

But your mama thought there was something wrong

Didn't want you sleeping with a boy too long

It's the silliest thing, .......? (Something about grown up?)"

"Maybe you'll be better with a Barbie Girl" :lmfao:

and lots of other things...xD

Edited by CazGirl

don't laugh at me! i'm just surprised he admitted it after all the secrecy, thats all. and i'm wondering if i've gone and misinterpreted it.

Sorry, I didn't men to offend you. But lyrics can be interpruted any way you like...that is the beauty of them. Mika loves to play games with his lyrics.

But it was the word 'admitting' that made me giggle...but seriously...I wasn't laughing at YOU:wub2:

Actually when i heard it , my instant thought was "oh dear , i know what the content of the press interviews are going to involve":roftl::roftl:

F#ck how good is this :roftl: I badly need to hear the last bit though :blink:

I'd like to know the exact lyrics before coming to any conclusions :mf_rosetinted:

i can't make out the exact lyrics becasue my mum is watching TV and she refuses to turn the volume down :mad3: but shes out in 20 minutes, so .. i'll try properly then. but to me, i heard something about sleeping a guy, and someone saying (wither him or partner) should be with a girl.. but the stupid TV .. why won't my mum turn it off?

i can't understand all the lyrics but the overall song and from what lyrics I can make out.....i love it :wub2:

And that's where I come in :biggrin2:

I'm uploading it now. I've got the whole thing :groovy:

cant wait for yours!

Edited by BangBangLou