REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

Exactly! :naughty:

Now, why is no one else discussing the fact Mika claims he wont be playing Grace Kelly much over his acoustic tour? What whaaaat? :shocked:

I don't believe him!

And Fred, yes, I totally agree................a huge thank you to Deb....for all her hard work both for those there and for keeping the rest of us fully informed too:wub2: Last night was awesome...........I woke up this morning thinking it must have been a dream!

*agrees with Freddie*

Been saying for a long time he's a perv. :naughty:

*points to photos of Mika checking out cleavage*

:roftl: Oh well, most kids walk in on one (or both :roftl: ) of their parents doing something naked at some point in their upbringing. :naughty:

God I hope not! *considers getting lock on bedroom door*

And Fred, yes, I totally agree................a huge thank you to Deb....for all her hard work both for those there and for keeping the rest of us fully informed too:wub2: Last night was awesome...........I woke up this morning thinking it must have been a dream!

Without Deb none of this would of happened , she has worked her privates off with Team Mika :wub2::thumb_yello:

The whole thing came off perrrrrfectttttttt , Official MFC tollddd ya:wink2:

When we went to see Mika in Amsterdam we took my little sister with us. She was 11. She's very mature for her age and could really handle it and she just laughs about it, while other 11 year olds probably would be shocked and stuff.:naughty:

I really don't mind the burlesque dancer, at all, though it might be awkward for some people:naughty:

That'll be something I'll have a hard time explaining to my mom.:roftl:

If I'd have seen it, I'd probably be like this: :shocked::boxed::lmfao:

Edited by xlindee

Wow wow wow!!!

This guy is amazing!!! He's so nice with us!!! I'm happy for you Nono ^^.

The new songs sound GREAT!!!! :boing: :boing:

And the dancer, well, it's a bit random, I don't think I like it, but well... :naughty:

*waiting for other videos*

:boing: :boing: :boing:

:roftl: you might want to.. i've walked in on my mum naked at least twice.

It's not the naked bit so much. Both my kids have seen that. It's the "parents doing things naked" bit that bothers me! I hope they never see that!!

It's not the naked bit so much. Both my kids have seen that. It's the "parents doing things naked" bit that bothers me! I hope they never see that!!

aw crap yeah. i heard my parents doing naked things once. *shudders* it was traumitising. :shocked: i turned on my MP3.

Without Deb none of this would of happened , she has worked her privates off with Team Mika :wub2::thumb_yello:

The whole thing came off perrrrrfectttttttt , Official MFC tollddd ya:wink2:

Brilliant:thumb_yello::wub2:

When we went to see Mika in Amsterdam we took my little sister with us. She was 11. She's very mature for her age and could really handle it and she just laughs about it, while other 11 year olds probably would be shocked and stuff.:naughty:

I'd definitely seen things worse than er.. burlesque dancer-lady when I was 11. Not in real life, but you know now adays ... televisions ... internet .. older brothers :naughty:

Still trying to find the Toy Boy video :lol3:

HURRY UP WOMAN! :mad3::naughty:

3447015640_dc5478140d.jpg?v=0

Uh .. what's this?

ewewew i'd kill myself.

i came pretty close to it. :naughty: lets say i could look either of my parents in the face without feeling seriously disturbed for several weeks.

I'd definitely seen things worse than er.. burlesque dancer-lady when I was 11. Not in real life, but you know now adays ... televisions ... internet .. older brothers :naughty:

HURRY UP WOMAN! :mad3::naughty:

3447015640_dc5478140d.jpg?v=0

Uh .. what's this?

mika freaking out at his piano. he does that sometimes. its nothing to worry about.

Geez, are we really that prudish on the MFC? Burlesque dancers are awesome. And so what if she was nearly naked? Why can't kids see a naked body, exactly? I'm pretty sure kids are aware that people are naked under their clothes. They might find a naked lady embarrassing, but not traumatizing. I mean, sure, it may not be the best choice of entertainment for kids, but I also agree with Kelzy that Mika has no responsibility to be a toddler-friendly act.

But again, what's the big deal with a little harmless nudity anyway? We haven't yet stopped taking kids to museums to look at nude statues, it should be pretty simple to explain the concept of nudity in art and performance.

I'm pretty surprised so many people above 12 here seemed unable to handle the sight.

That said, I'm pretty sure it was an LA-only thing, so the rest of us are unlikely to get a burlesque revue as an opening act. Sadly. Good burlesque can be hard to see live unless you are in LA!

--Jack

Edited by JackViolet