REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

her photos are all over the place, don't worry, icecreamman posted VERY big ones earlier in the night!!:naughty:

Thank God Bianca (OKD) was here when I had to go to work, she found all the youtubes!!

here's LT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bylZIBBZUk4

Haha, you're welcome :naughty: Thanks for being there when I was asleep. I was just about to post that, then previewed and saw you'd beat me to it:naughty:

I have only been looking for videos, no photos.

Hahah. A gold heart by itself, especially in the form of a picture, has nothing to do with prostitutes. But "a hooker with a heart of gold" is an established saying:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooker_with_a_heart_of_gold

If the end of the song is "Had a boy once who loved me, now he's so afraid of me" as opposed to "How’d a boy who’d so loved you now be so afraid of you?" that makes more sense, ok. And I agree with Oakie that yes, the song is about being in love with someone whose mother disapproved and chased him off... but that whole hag/man she loved/had enough thing keeps puzzling me. Because yeah, if the hag's the mother, then... bizarre. Even aside from the general twisted factor of taking your son's boyfriend (!) why would Mika's character go along with that and allow the woman who broke his relationship apart use him as a sex toy?

--Jack

Hmmm. Yes, lots of the-main-character-is-a-prostitute hints. Or 'like' a prostitute at least.

That's the other thing too, mika's character seems to be so set in what he thinks and who he loves and sounds dissapointed that the boy has been swayed by his mother (or whoever), it seems out of character for him to go along with being the mother's boy toy. :blink:

Sorry haven't read the thread yet. Just starting to upload videos.

Blame It On The Girls (clap clap song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2PCeY_E8bA

Toy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtlz75FF7k

Oooh, so close! :mf_lustslow:

(I almost posted them too and then saw they were your's :naughty:)

That's all 4 safely downloaded. And played. And re-played.

Lyrics for the others anyone?

Must go for a while but thanks to eveyone in L.A. who has shared pictures and videos, when you must be exhausted too. Travel home safely.

And thanks to google whores etc who found pictures so quickly.

Love the MFC

~x~

Hahah. A gold heart by itself, especially in the form of a picture, has nothing to do with prostitutes. But "a hooker with a heart of gold" is an established saying:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooker_with_a_heart_of_gold

If the end of the song is "Had a boy once who loved me, now he's so afraid of me" as opposed to "How’d a boy who’d so loved you now be so afraid of you?" that makes more sense, ok. And I agree with Oakie that yes, the song is about being in love with someone whose mother disapproved and chased him off... but that whole hag/man she loved/had enough thing keeps puzzling me. Because yeah, if the hag's the mother, then... bizarre. Even aside from the general twisted factor of taking your son's boyfriend (!) why would Mika's character go along with that and allow the woman who broke his relationship apart use him as a sex toy?

--Jack

.. I have some work to do now so let me write down my interpretation in brief

Part I: Toy Boy has his first relationship with a man who then throws him away like a toy

Part II: Toy Boy becomes a rental boy of a middle aged woman who tries to shape him to her taste...

He turns into a lifeless toy without a real identity:cool:

off to work now.

Thanks for the videos everyone:thumb_yello:

.. I have some work to do now so let me write down my interpretation in brief

Part I: Toy Boy has his first relationship with a man who then throws him away like a toy

Part II: Toy Boy becomes a rental boy of a middle aged woman who tries to shape him to her taste...

He turns into a lifeless toy without a real identity:cool:

off to work now.

Thanks for the videos everyone:thumb_yello:

yes!

yay for simplicity! :yay:

"She stuck her voodoo pins where my eyes used to be

Accidentally tragic

Victim of her black magic

How’d a boy who’d so loved you

Now be so afraid of you?"

Actually, it does sound like Mika/doll character was swayed by the mother/girl to change as well.

I wish I could understand the last verse!

EDIT: Noooo. I just realised "How’d a boy who’d so loved you, Now be so afraid of you?" is talking about the boy being afraid of the mother/girl, not the doll being afraid of the boy. Now I'm just confused.

"She stuck her voodoo pins where my eyes used to be

Accidentally tragic

Victim of her black magic

How’d a boy who’d so loved you

Now be so afraid of you?"

Actually, it does sound like Mika/doll character was swayed by the mother/girl to change as well.

I wish I could understand the last verse!

EDIT: Noooo. I just realised "How’d a boy who’d so loved you, Now be so afraid of you?" is talking about the boy being afraid of the mother/girl, not the doll being afraid of the boy. Now I'm just confused.

hehehe mika is very philisophical:bleh: he actually really is i mean i dont know any other artist who can shape a song the way he does there can be a million and one different interpretations of them and all of them are valid...they are like stories:wub2:

example:

people can think happy ending is a love story but mikas interpretation he always thought it was about homeless people

Read through this whole thread and it took me soooo long :roftl: But was worth it! Glad you all had a great time!

I love Toy Boy :mf_lustslow: listened to it for about 6 times already and I really love the clapping song as well!!:wub2:

Thanks Nono for the report and all :)

And hello Christine *waves* thanks for the amazing vids!

Omg... I just woke up to 28 pages of this thread to catch up on, and I am so overwhelmed by all the amazingness... i'm like crying not kidding. I'm always overemotional in the morning..

-I love Toy Boy, and if this is him coming out, I am so glad that he's doing it through his music, I knew he would.

-Clap Clap song is going to be so much fun, I love it.

-I am so excited that he has a song called blue eyes, because I automatically love and related to anything having to do with blue eyes. (There is an elton john song called blue eyes....)

-Can't remember all the names of the new songs because I am so in shock but they are all so amazing, and I feel my Mika Mania coming back.. I love the new excitement from the new songs... ahh!!!

-Thank you so much for everyone who posted stuff and kept us so well-informed!

Ooooooh, I love Good Gone Girl.

Great job on the Toy Boy lyrics, lovemepls!

However, I gotta say... the only way the story of that song makes sense to me if "Georgia" is a woman and not a state. :blink:

--Jack

What is it with Georgia? In the other song: "Her name was Georgia and she was gorgeous".................

Those songs are absolutely fantastic! Can't hear the lyrics very well yet, but can tell the songs are brilliant! Would love to hear the last one, Blue Eyes, as well