REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

And the first page of this thread is more wonderful than I'd seen before. Thanks for that too :wub2:

Oh yes it is! Fantastic!

It looks really professional:thumb_yello:

Good job, MFC is getting better all the time!:wink2:

What did it smell like ?

Very powdery, like talcum powder, and a bit flowery, but not majorly so. to me, the most identifiable smell was the powder. It was very sweet but very mild, very nice :wub2:. And he just kept shaking the bottle and putting it on our hands :roftl:.

Hey, the songs was deleted on youtube???????

Yes, they were pulled by Universal. Some of them are still there with no names, check the front page.

I will shortly put mine on myspace or an another youtube account cause I don't want to compromise my own account. Too much work that I have invested in it to run the risk :naughty:

Very powdery, like talcum powder, and a bit flowery, but not majorly so. to me, the most identifiable smell was the powder. It was very sweet but very mild, very nice :wub2:. And he just kept shaking the bottle and putting it on our hands :roftl:.

Yes, they were pulled by Universal. Some of them are still there with no names, check the front page.

I will shortly put mine on myspace or an another youtube account cause I don't want to compromise my own account. Too much work that I have invested in it to run the risk :naughty:

Thanks a lot!!!:wub2:

REALLY amazing video capturing the incredible vibe during Love Today, with all the jumping... start at around 3:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqayTOu8tGQ

Mika:

"The first time I played in this venue it was for a very corporate showcase. Tonight it's not a corporate showcase and that's why we wanted to do it here. I have one request, I'd like to see the f*cking lot of you jumping up and down, are you ready? (turns his back for a minute, jumping, turns back around to see us). One! Two! Three! Four! (jumping) YOU'RE F*CKING AMAAAZIIINGGGG!!!"

Edited by zoots14

REALLY amazing video capturing the incredible vibe during Love Today, with all the jumping... start at around 3:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqayTOu8tGQ&feature=channel_page

Mika:

"The first time I played in this venue it was for a very corporate showcase. Tonight it's not a corporate showcase and that's why we wanted to do it here. I have one request, I'd like to see the f*cking lot of you jumping up and down, are you ready? (turns his back for a minute, jumping, turns back around to see us). One! Two! Three! Four! (jumping) YOU'RE F*CKING AMAAAZIIINGGGG!!!"

I can't see it, it says something went wrong with ID format!:emot-sad:

:roftl::wub2:

-Meeting Mika:

Bear in mind that it's a VERY dark vid, as there was hardly any light there, but hey, it is what it is :naughty:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :wub2:

Thanks! This video is just...wow! :wub2:

(and Mika's not being fair! Not EVERYONE hated the jacket! *see custom title*) :roftl::roftl:

Thanks again for the videos! Awesome stuff!

It must have been absolutly amazing to have been there on Wednesday. As much as I had to clamp my arm to myside to prevent from clicking 'Book Now' for flights, I knew, relaisticaly, that I simply could not do it. However, the very, very next best thing is to live it through MFC...both during the event and then reading the reports, seeing the pic, vids afterwards. We can be guarenteed of getting all the nitty gritty.

I fully agree with that :thumb_yello:

Love you all for sharing this great stuff. :wub2:

I was wondering, if maybe a mod could update the front thread page with these?

Thanks so much :blush-anim-cl:

To be honest, it was no particular skill or anything :roftl:. I just had the camera running and in my hand, and sort of held upright(ish) it so that I knew that it would record most things without having to check it.

I didn't look at the camera at all during the whole thing, I had enough to do paying attention to His Royal Mikasoundsness :naughty:, so it was sheer luck that it recorded everything that it did. At some points this is quite obvious, because you can see nothing, hahahaha. Oh well.

I just wanted to capture that magical moment and his super-happy and elated mood for everyone here to get a bit of the feeling that we had, as so many people would be desperate to hear how it was, and I find that if there's footage it's always the best way. It's great to watch it again now, and catch bits of the chat that I may have forgotten or missed when it all happened.

Oh and his hilarious reactions to things we said or did are priceless. The little shriek when he sees Mana's tattoo or how he reacts after I tell him that he needs to forget about the curlers, haha. Shows how he has such a good sense of humour, and that he doesn't take offence of silly things, which is refreshing. He doesn't give a crap if we hate his jacket, he will still wear it :naughty:. So funny.

Oh and did anyone notice that he didn't even flinch or protest in any way when I tell him that the PDP jacket looks like a sofa or a curtain? He knew it already :bl eh:. HA! :naugh ty:

hahaahah

i laught so much with that part of the video :roftl:

thanks Sara for the video! it`s fantastic:wub2:

Updated list of vids up to now (Love Today still processing so HD option will come up soon):

Meeting:

Grace Kelly:

Big Girl:

Billy Brown:

Stuck In The Middle:

Love Today:

Lollipop:

coming

Grace Kelly2:

coming

goodbye:

coming

I will do the new ones separately after these :thumb_yello:

Updated list of vids up to now (Love Today still processing so HD option will come up soon):

I will do the new ones separately after these :thumb_yello:

Sara, your vids are great. My connection is too slow to watch them while multitasking, so I have to close everything else. But it's worth it. :punk:

Watching the Sariflor's video of you guys meeting M for the first time. So cute! :wub2:

"That was enough champagne to get quite a few people drunk."

:naughty:

It was Christine who thanked him for the champagne wasn't it .... thank you to her for mentioning it .... I know he knows we were very grateful for it .... but it was nice to see it anyway :huglove: