REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

I am afraid that if we bring tents with us and put them up in front of the theatre two days before the gig, people are bound to say that M's fans are awfully camp :wink2: ...

Marie-Thérèse

:roftl::roftl:

You're pretty lucky if your name is georgia right now :naughty:

( her name was georgia, and she was gorgeous :wub2: )

I'm not hearing that- I'm quite certain he's singing "Rebecca"

Everyone else: here is the link to download the individual (and group) pics. I put them all in one file cause I have too much file housekeeping to do and doing them one by one and knowing which one was what would have killed me :roftl:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9fe1433bb92e1fd66e7203eb87368129e04e75f6e8ebb871

Am working on the meet and greet vid now. Then I will do the songs, although you've seen so many good vids already that you will probably not be interested in mine anymore :naughty:.

Love the pics, Sara :biggrin2: His hair is gorgeous! :wub2::wub2: And no apple pose :yay::naughty:

Thank you so much for such detailed, fantastic reports. You tell it like it is and give every last detail...and that is EXACTLY what we all want to hear.

It must have been absolutly amazing to have been there on Wednesday. As much as I had to clamp my arm to myside to prevent from clicking 'Book Now' for flights, I knew, relaisticaly, that I simply could not do it. However, the very, very next best thing is to live it through MFC...both during the event and then reading the reports, seeing the pic, vids afterwards. We can be guarenteed of getting all the nitty gritty. As much as I would have given my right arm to be at the first performance of the new songs I am glad that Mika performed them first in LA. I think that for the fans there it would have been infuriating to know that he had been there all winter and then for him to leave without perfoming.

As much as I am sure we would all love to be at Mika's every performance...especially the 'special' ones, it simply isn't possible. I was lucky enough to be at PDP last year.....Mika's first stadium performance was also a big event in his career. I was at that one................I wasn't at this one...........but I thank you all once again for sharing in this incredible way.

I am SO glad that it was a perfect night for you all..............and Mika. :wub2:

Those pictures are f*ckin adorable. It's really fun to see people who I know and love from here with this man who we all think is amazing! You all look so happy :wub2:... I love all these reports, videos, and pictures! I feel as happy as if I was there myself! Y'all are amazing :flowers2:.

Thanks so much for all the pics and videos and reports!!!!! I too got "eyes wet" :naughty: I hold my tears though, cause if my mum caught me, she would think I'm crazy lol (she so doesn't understand my Mika fanhood :naughty:).

I'm so happy to be part of the MFC, I feel really lucky!!! Mika is such a nice guy! Seeing the video of the meeting just made me want to meet him even more. I really hope I'll get to tell him how much I appreciate his music - even though he ears it all the time ^^ - and to say thank you! I hope I'll feel the excitement of a Mika gig soon.

Joins the MFC hug that happened a few pages ago:roftl:

:wub2:

Well done Sienna. I still remember the days where you went on about not having a clue, and here you are now, TEACHING people :roftl:

It's a bit amazing isn't it!:roftl:

Still not quiet sure if should be proud or embarrassed....:blush-anim-cl:

But what I know for sure is that I have had good teachers in this place!:wub2:

omg, omg, omg!!!!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

You guys are so lucky!:thumb_yello:

And he likes that jacket, hear that everyone!?:roftl:

Well that's why he is wearing it :roftl:

I absolutely love the part with the perfume :wub2: