Yeah I find that odd and annoying too, but I guess we're pretty alone with that opinion :blink: I find it odd and annoying that he is does the opposite of what he has been saying for years in order to get publicity - When will we then see him get carried out of clubs (gay clubs on fridays and regular on saturdays of course :mf_rosetinted:) and popping up half naked on random beaches? :yay: And will we then hear him whining that the paparazzi will never leave him alone? :

:boxed::roftl::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In typical wacky style, LADY GAGA opted for an eye-catching combo of bra, knickers, leather jacket and a pair of thigh-high boots unlike any seen before.

Not to mention the hat and sex doll-themed lipstick.

The Poker Face star’s squeeky-voiced pop pal MIKA was uniquely clad himself, though appeared relatively conservative aside his attention-seeking dinner date.

Diners at Hakkasan restaurant in London must have mistaken the pair for a cabaret act when they arrived.

Squeeky-voiced :sneaky2:

Ah, but then that's the beauty of it :thumb_yello: : they probably didn't let them pay for their dinner as they had entertained the whole restaurant :roftl:.

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah I find that odd and annoying too, but I guess we're pretty alone with that opinion :blink: I find it odd and annoying that he is does the opposite of what he has been saying for years in order to get publicity - When will we then see him get carried out of clubs (gay clubs on fridays and regular on saturdays of course :mf_rosetinted:) and popping up half naked on random beaches? :yay:And will we then hear him whining that the paparazzi will never leave him alone? :mf_rosetinted:

Reminds me of... do you think he is the Lady Diana Spencer in disguise :shocked: ? Actually those short jackets he keeps wearing are called 'spencers' aren't they ?

OMG, not only is Elvis NOT dead, but now... must take some rest, am feeling quite woozy :hypo: !

Cheers,

Id3

Okay, only got so far as pg3 so far, but several things I'd like to comment on.

1. Does anyone one else see a glaring similarity between Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper? Both have incredibly similar extreme fashion sense, that gets people talking. I remember Cyndi getting this exact same reaction back in the 80s! They also both make very catchy pop songs, and if Gaga can keep on a similar career curve that Cyndi did, she'll go far!

2.Why is it that when Mika goes anywhere with anyone he MUST be out on a date with them!

I'm pretty damn sure, if he was on a date, we sure as hell won't be seeing any paparazzi photos of it!

He was just going out with a friend for the evening, who just happens to be a musician like he is, can we stop speculating every time he does this, it's getting boring!

3. Interesting that he's getting brave enough to let the paps take photos outside his house now, he held off for so long.

4. I noticed the tag mentioning the purse/wallet still being around? Why wouldn't it be? It's still functional, until it starts getting to the stage when money is threatening to fall out, I would think Mika would keep using it. I know I get quite attached to purses when I get them (I've had my Tigger wallet now for 4 years, no plans to get rid), so I guess Mika really likes this purse/wallet.

5. I STILL love that tie!:wub2:

1. Does anyone one else see a glaring similarity between Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper? Both have incredibly similar extreme fashion sense, that gets people talking. I remember Cyndi getting this exact same reaction back in the 80s! They also both make very catchy pop songs, and if Gaga can keep on a similar career curve that Cyndi did, she'll go far!

2.Why is it that when Mika goes anywhere with anyone he MUST be out on a date with them!

I'm pretty damn sure, if he was on a date, we sure as hell won't be seeing any paparazzi photos of it!

He was just going out with a friend for the evening, who just happens to be a musician like he is, can we stop speculating every time he does this, it's getting boring!

3. Interesting that he's getting brave enough to let the paps take photos outside his house now, he held off for so long.

4. I noticed the tag mentioning the purse/wallet still being around? Why wouldn't it be? It's still functional, until it starts getting to the stage when money is threatening to fall out, I would think Mika would keep using it. I know I get quite attached to purses when I get them (I've had my Tigger wallet now for 4 years, no plans to get rid), so I guess Mika really likes this purse/wallet.

Rose I agree points 2 and 3 .. totally :boxed:

Me too freds...

*tootles to add tag*

Mature oldlingies :roftl: I'm so proud of you all :wink2:

LOL! I just came across these on the MSN page as well.:naughty:

Haha, I love how everywhere he goes he takes that green pursallet (geebus, don't be difficult about purse/wallet, just call it pursallet:mf_rosetinted:) with him:naughty:

I don't like her outfit at all. She makes me think of a hooker.

There's a line between looking great and flamboyant, and looking like a hooker.

untitled-2.jpg

Okay, now this is the jacket he wore the night of the ICA dinner, that didn't look right, but here with that t shirt, it looks fantastic.

What a difference an out fit makes:wub2:

And why is this pic randomly in the middle of the Lady Gaga dinner pics?:blink:

Okay, now this is the jacket he wore the night of the ICA dinner, that didn't look right, but here with that t shirt, it looks fantastic.

There are more! prob from before/after dinner????

I totally agree, it looks fab here.

Here's the other pics

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/index.aspx?postID=6686

Haha, I love how everywhere he goes he takes that green pursallet (geebus, don't be difficult about purse/wallet, just call it pursallet:mf_rosetinted:) with him:naughty:

I don't like her outfit at all. She makes me think of a hooker.

There's a line between looking great and flamboyant, and looking like a hooker.

I can't see the pictures because I'm at school and its all blocked... I saw a few but not the pursallet- lol- thats a great word.

About Lady Gaga- very true. She does have a very bold style but this seems to be going a little too far. I don't really know much about her so I can't say anything more than that.

I agree about the fact that Mika is just out with a friend. Someone like himslf who makes music. We all know he likes Lady GaGa, so there's no reason why they shouldn't go out for a meal. She's already going out with someone anyway, it's someone called Speedy whom she met on the set of her Love game video.

I also don't see anything wrong with Mika getting photographed. It's publicity after all, and at least he's well behaved and decent when he's out. I don't think he'd be foolish enough to behave badly, even if that was in his nature, which we know it isn't.

:blink:

Did anybody seriously think it was a date? :shocked:

I wouldn't be so sure it was his choice and that he was aware of upcoming events:cool:

He might think twice next time before agreeing to be seen with her again.:naughty:

:lmao: i think she was wearing the same outfit & makeup that she had on the show (paul grady?) that she did yesterday no?

yes, she was

There are more! prob from before/after dinner????
yes, they are before dinner :wink2:

13490514.jpg

OK sorted that out, on belga they mention this is BEFORE dinner.:thumb_yello:

Mika walks home after visiting his friend Joanne Stefani Germanotta aka Lady GaGa at her hotel. The pair later met up for dinner at Hakkasan restaurant London, England - 20.04.09

I'm not sure what to make of these pics, I have a lot of contradictory feelings about it.

I'm a little shocked that his parents' house is in the pics, given his previous insistence that he is a private person etc etc.

Of course, he can be friends with whoever he wants and quite possibly beneath the whacky exterior, Gaga is a good dinner 'date' :naughty:. They obviously have a mutual respect and interest in working with each other, at any rate.

I've said before on here that I respect her talent (I do think she is very talented) and her right to exert her individuality. However I think she looks like a dog's dinner most of the time and here is no exception and it somehow all feels very false, very attention seeking, and..this is the worst bit..really humourless. This is why I can't warm to her, I just can't! :boxed: Rose mentioned a similarity with Cyndi Lauper..yes I kind of see that, but Cyndi had a certain kooky warmth about her, she smiled occasionally, she seemed genuinely eccentric, whereas I just get a pretentious vibe from Gaga. That's just my opinion of course.

However, at least this is getting Mika's name (and all the old accompanying cliches..hurrah for that :mf_rosetinted:) back in the press. Not entirely by accident, I'm sure :mf_rosetinted:. Mika is clever isn't he :wink2:.

The fact that he is out with Gaga is his choice. I'm more concerned with the fact they took pics outside of his place. No good, stalkerwise.

That's what I found more worrying after all he has said about his privacy....:shocked: I know there are pics of the INSIDE of his flat in the dvd but somehow that's different, although I wasn't keen on him putting that on there either if I'm honest.:thumbdown:

Why didn't he just hold up a big sign with his full address on!!?!? :naughty: Maybe it's just me being protective of him, I don't know.

I wouldn't be so sure it was his choice and that he was aware of upcoming events:cool:

He might think twice next time before agreeing to be seen with her again.:naughty:

You have been reading since the beginning of the thread, right?:blink:

There are always some people who see these kind of pics, and jump to the conclusion it's some sort of date, and get upset. And the more new fans jump aboard, and the younger they are, the more frequent this kind of misinterpretation is going to become. We just have to make sure they realise this isn't the case, unless Mika himself says otherwise.

I can't see the pictures because I'm at school and its all blocked... I saw a few but not the pursallet- lol- thats a great word.

Blocked? :shocked: Why? :fisch:

Of course. Million of people thought that. :mf_rosetinted:

I've said before on here that I respect her talent (I do think she is very talented) and her right to exert her individuality. However I think she looks like a dog's dinner most of the time and here is no exception and it somehow all feels very false, very attention seeking, and..this is the worst bit..really humourless. This is why I can't warm to her, I just can't! :boxed: Rose mentioned a similarity with Cyndi Lauper..yes I kind of see that, but Cyndi had a certain kooky warmth about her, she smiled occasionally, she seemed genuinely eccentric, whereas I just get a pretentious vibe from Gaga. That's just my opinion of course.

f.a.k.e. I say. :punk: