The fact that he is out with Gaga is his choice. I'm more concerned with the fact they took pics outside of his place. No good, stalkerwise.

That's what got me the most when seeing those pics as well :huh:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/21/lady-gaga-gets-cheeky/

Lady GaGa arrives at fellow singer Mika’s house, and wears a pair of thigh length lace-up boots in London, England on Monday (April 20).

The 23-year-old singer might have felt a draft, as her backside got up and personal with photographers.

In the UK, Lady GaGa’s Pokerface, held onto the third slot with Pussycat Dolls (Jai Ho) and Ciara/Justin Timberlake in 4th and 5th place respectively. (British rapper Dizzee Rascal was number one, while La Roux was number two.)

40+ pictures inside of Lady GaGa getting cheeky…

There's pictures of Mika with her.

Mika, why?

This is crazy. Dizzee Rascal is not number one! Calvin Harris is! They clearly dont know what they're talking about.

This is crazy. Dizzee Rascal is not number one! Calvin Harris is! They clearly dont know what they're talking about.

I know nothing about the relative chart positions of Calvin and Dizzee..but I know I love your siggie :wub2::mf_lustslow::naughty:

That's what I found more worrying after all he has said about his privacy....:shocked: I know there are pics of the INSIDE of his flat in the dvd but somehow that's different, although I wasn't keen on him putting that on there either if I'm honest.:thumbdown:

Why didn't he just hold up a big sign with his full address on!!?!? :naughty: Maybe it's just me being protective of him, I don't know.

I agree with you. I might be overprotective about him right now, but really it was not the smartest move and kind of irresponsible. But I guess he'll find that out soo. I'm not saying it's bad they hang out, but he should look at the consequences when he is going out with a paparazzi target and takes her to his home.

Like lady Gaga's music. Her outfit is, special. But it suits her I think. And Mika's outfit, hmm, personally I like muc much more his coloured skinnys etc but yeah.

Btw, now we all know he lives at housnumer 10 and he has a pink door.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2009/04/gaga-cheeky/lady-gaga-cheeky-17.jpg

Sigh , silly silly Mika :boxed:

No it's DEF pink.

:boxed:

then maybe in this part of the world we have pink levanders or I am colour blind :biggrin2: (.... not that I've seen it with my own eyes, anyway):cool:

Edited by suzie

Gaga's latest twitter update: ( I mean after a random 'Radio Gaga' 7 hrs ago)

I just saw a fan write my lyrics on a paparazzi car. You're bad ass and I love you. Xxloveandart gaga

No comment, just wrote it down to change topic... :cool:

Sigh , silly silly Mika :boxed:

the press is well aware where Mika lives, and there are enough hints to find his place on the net. As a stalker I guess you'd find out without to much trouble

but I agree, it's not necessary to try ones luck that way

anyway, the pictures clearly show that 'picking up Mika for dinner' was a staged event. Ms Gaga had to be hauled up the stairs to his front door because her boots might be made for walking, but sure NOT for climbing stairs. It seems even her tights got wrecked during this stunt in front of the cameras. Why would she do something ridiculous like that if not for posing in front of Mika's door? She could just as well have sent her driver to ring without risking some broken bones. And who knows whether Mika was happy about that or not?