Mika and Gaga in The Sun

suzie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi! :sneaky2: I love Katy Perry! She's great. And I think that there is a difference between Katy and GaGa (besides the fact that Katy is 100 times more attractive than Gaga, but that is hardly the point here):

Yes, Katy may dress sexy and all that, but it's mostly done in good taste, and she doesn't go out on the town in her knickers and with her butt hanging out , for everyone to see. That is a big difference :naughty:.

Sure they are completely different, Katy and Lady GaGa I mean. The only thing in common between them is that they're both pop bunnies - as I see them. Mika is a real genius, not a bunny (well, apart from that 'chubby bunny' thing:naughty:) and I'll not change my opinion about him whoever he goes out with. It's just out of concern, I don't want him to be put in the same drawer as these girls. I guess in 5 years time no one will remember them, whil Mika has a great potential to stay where he is (and get so much more) for loooooong.

Who do you mean, not counting Gaga?:naughty:

Hm....dunno...maybe people like Jordan?

triplets :mf_rosetinted: Mimi, Gaka & Kami :mf_rosetinted:

Kata, you're late, we already found the names :naughty:. How do we know? Because Mika has had them tattooed onto his bum. The word just got out on the streets :roftl:.

:blink: But I am... I was just joking about the thread. I think that the project should be secret, so that Mika can't know that it's coming, and we can give it to them as a wedding present.

Maybe in a few months time we can? Once she starts wearing less revealing clothes we will be certain :fisch:

I think that GooGoo is cool, but maybe GaGa is too obvious...Could be GeeGee? of Yo Yo? :naughty:

Boo Boo & Ba Ba?

Kata, you're late, we already found the names :naughty:. How do we know? Because Mika has had them tattooed onto his bum. The word just got out on the streets :roftl:.

He's showing his bum on the street too now? :shocked: Popstar version of wearing identical tracksuits I guess :mf_rosetinted:

actually, Lady Gaga was born in Lebanon{Italians were there in 1983 btw}...he has been mika's secret twin for years, now they can reunite:wub2:

article-1123702-031C10CB000005DC-246_224x591.jpg

yes, I said HE was, coz now{after the surgery} it's a she:cool:

Omg and she even wore braces a while ago :naughty::roftl:

I'm curious what operation has she done to her face or body ?

I always thought she is a tranny :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hm....dunno...maybe people like Jordan?

Kata, you're late, we already found the names How do we know? Because Mika has had them tattooed onto his bum. The word just got out on the streets :roftl:.

Oh yeah, forgot there's people like that:naughty:

Tsssk, naughty Mika.

actually, Germanotta was born in Lebanon{Italians were around Beirut in 1983 btw}...he has been mika's secret twin for years, now they can reunite:wub2:

She is?

HOLY CRIPES. That was one big operation!

Boo Boo & Ba Ba?

Oooh I love BooBoo :roftl:

He's showing his bum on the street too now? :shocked: Popstar version of wearing identical tracksuits I guess

Times change, Kata. We need to move with them :naughty:. Remember: embraaaaace :thumb_yello:

Omg and she even wore braces a while ago :naughty:

See? They were obviously made for eachother. I reckon they should go out again, both in their braces and skinny jeans :wub2:. So cute.

See? They were obviously made for eachother. I reckon they should go out again, both in their braces and skinny jeans :wub2:. So cute.

or both in panties and bra:lmfao:

actually, Germanotta was born in Lebanon{Italians were around Beirut in 1983 btw}...he has been mika's secret twin for years, now they can reunite:wub2:

She was good looking with dark hair and clothes on her! :roftl: What a pity that she's changed...

Wow!

When I joined this site I foolishly thought this was a fan site for Mika.

Now "some" of you are telling him who he sees in public & how they & he should be dressed??

Are You Serious?

Is Mika a Prisoner here now???

WTF?

Too Funny!

Oh, we've been figured out. :naughty: Yes, We've got him in handcuffs and chains now...locked away in the MFC cell. We'll only let him out on good behaviour. :naughty:

Wow!

Now "some" of you are telling him who he sees in public & how they & he should be dressed??

Are You Serious?

WTF?

Too Funny!

Mikanotta and Germanika, then...

5291.jpgsanta-baby-curly-maribou.jpg

Love it :naughty:. Both blond though?

Wow!

Are You Serious?

WTF?

Too Funny!

Not really. If you catch up with the thread you may notice that we got past the initial shock and are now congratulating them on their upcoming marriage :thumb_yello::naughty:. We can be accepting fans, you know.

Love it :naughty:. Both blond though?

Not really. If you catch up with the thread you may notice that we got past the initial shock and are now congratulating them on their upcoming marriage :thumb_yello::naughty:. We can be accepting fans, you know.

Both blond but CURLY!

Blond albine genes were too strong!:shocked: *coughdying paintcough*

:mf_rosetinted:

"GaGa Penniman" :lmao:

btw i'm dissapointed that nobody has menitoned their twins yet:thumbdown:

Finally!:thumb_yello:

I was almost losing hope!:naughty:

And what should we give them for a wedding present?:wink2:

As Christine mentioned to me yesterday, and as dcdeb was sarcastically eluding to many post ago... :mf_rosetinted:

There isn't really much of a difference between Lady Gaga's outfit and Mika's Big Girl's outfits. :wink2:

Yes, exactly. And remind me again -- HOW were the Big Girls dressed?

What did they wear? Turtleneck sweaters and long pants, right? :naughty:

yes i have to agree freddie !! well said:punk:

I would have told her to wear something more appropriate seriously I mean that sort of thing is o.k for the stage if that's what she want to wear on stage in photo shoots or in videos but to go out in public when going out for a meal with someone nah that's just plain trashy in my opinion! (and I'm allowed one!)

Actually - we see more skin on the Big Girls. Gaga's boots are so high that there is only a few inches of skin we can see on her legs. :naughty:

792216564_0ffd10db54.jpg