Mika and Gaga in The Sun

suzie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. mikas coat looks like a carpet.

2. gaga needs to learn that you have to wear clothes in public. its the law.

3. i hope gaga doesnt collaborate with mika and this meal comes to the same extent the ones with katy and adele did.

Edited by racinghorse83
becasue i wrote i hope mika doesnt collaborate with mika. durr. that is what i do sincerely hope. i need to go to sleep.

I am aware that many people are of the "any publicity is good" school of thought, but, no matter how hard I try, I can't see it that way. To me, no publicity is better than bad publicity, and I think that Mika splattered on The Sun because he went out on this circus with someone who is dressed like a 2 dollar hooked is just bad news.

These papers are the ones that like to trash Mika, and sadly, these occasions give them plenty of ammunition. I know that he's his own free person and I only want the best for him, but IMO this is not it. This will only cause these people to further ridicule him, and for once, I can't really blame them.

Sorry if this comes across harshly, but really, WHY, MIKA??? You are worth SO much more than this. This sort of crap cheapens your image. I wish that he'd realise that people are just going to mock him if they see these pictures, and stick even more to the stupid stereotypes that they already have about him.,

Appearing in The Sun with this sort of "entourage" is hardly going to do anything for his cred as a serious musician, really. It saddens me.

He's so brilliant, and yet again, people will only see the bad side of things. Very sad.

:clap:

hear hear sara!

i'm too tired to write something that intelligent (see the above list by moi :naughty:) but i'm not too tired to comprehend whats been written , and i fully agree with what you say.

I especially agree with you when it comes to the common opinion of mika; we want it to improve and newspaper stories such as these just add fuel to the fire.

I would have more respect for lady gaga if she had more respect for herself.

I loved Mika actually for BEING private , for being different and appearing to have standards and protecting himself and his family by keeping things within that unit ...

This just seems SO wrong!! he doesnt need her or to be photographed with a celebrity , hes a genius in his own right with his own identity

I mean we dont own him and he does what he wants , but this is the first time Ive looked and thought its just wrong , cheap and trashy

I am aware that many people are of the "any publicity is good" school of thought, but, no matter how hard I try, I can't see it that way. To me, no publicity is better than bad publicity, and I think that Mika splattered on The Sun because he went out on this circus with someone who is dressed like a 2 dollar hooker is just bad news.

These papers are the ones that like to trash Mika, and sadly, these occasions give them plenty of ammunition. I know that he's his own free person and I only want the best for him, but IMO this is not it. This will only cause these people to further ridicule him, and for once, I can't really blame them.

Sorry if this comes across harshly, but really, WHY, MIKA??? You are worth SO much more than this. This sort of crap cheapens your image. I wish that he'd realise that people are just going to mock him if they see these pictures, and stick even more to the stupid stereotypes that they already have about him.,

Appearing in The Sun with this sort of "entourage" is hardly going to do anything for his cred as a serious musician, really. It saddens me.

He's so brilliant, and yet again, people will only see the bad side of things. Very sad.

:clap:

hear hear sara!

i'm too tired to write something that intelligent (see the above list by moi :naughty:) but i'm not too tired to comprehend whats been written , and i fully agree with what you say.

I especially agree with you when it comes to the common opinion of mika; we want it to improve and newspaper stories such as these just add fuel to the fire.

I would have more respect for lady gaga if she had more respect for herself.

Why did you quote me before I got the chance to edit my typo out? :roftl:

I loved Mika actually for BEING private , for being different and appearing to have standards and protecting himself and his family by keeping things within that unit ...

This just seems SO wrong!! he doesnt need her or to be photographed with a celebrity , hes a genius in his own right with his own identity

I mean we dont own him and he does what he wants , but this is the first time Ive looked and thought its just wrong , cheap and trashy

Yes, I totally agree with you FD. Totally. I think that cheap and trashy are the right words. It just upsets me.

I don't know if it's Mika's fault or even under his control that another musical "artist" who dresses as such wants to collaborate with him. And to have the media splash it all over like that.

If I had a friend or acquaintance churning chart topping music come to pick me up for dinner dressed liked that, it would be rude of me to tell her to go back home and put her pants on. Just saying.

"LADY GAGA is the only person who can make MIKA look like he’s dressing down" :naughty:

I love Mika's coat :wub2:

thanks for posting the article! :flowers2:

mika would i've been singing a new version of "Same Jeans" ... i'm gonna go the the disco in the middle of the town, LADY GA GA's dressing up, i'm dressing down ...":roftl:

I don't know if it's Mika's fault or even under his control that another musical "artist" who dresses as such wants to collaborate with him. And to have the media splash it all over like that.

If I had a friend or acquaintance churning chart topping music come to pick me up for dinner dressed liked that, it would be rude of me to tell her to go back home and put her pants on. Just saying.

Oh, I'm sure that Mika was perfectly aware of the fact that her picking him up at home would attract attention, and my guess would be that he was totally ok with it :wink2:.

This was hardly a 'snapped by the paps' while trying hard to hide situation. It looks perfectly staged and prepared.

Oh, I'm sure that Mika was perfectly aware of the fact that her picking him up at home would attract attention, and my guess would be that he was totally ok with it :wink2:.

This was hardly a 'snapped by the paps' while trying hard to hide situation. It looks perfectly staged and prepared.

agreed and reposting my opinion about this

i don't think he's that naive:wink2:. He would've used a taxi to go to the restaurant if he didn't want to be seen in front of his home imo.

i mean if LadyG leaves her hotel with her driver at 10 something pm, it's kinda obvious papparazzis will follow her.

regardless of knowing what LGG wore he knew that there will be papz. following her. and he did it for US publicity for the new album.

he might have had 100000 good reasons to do that.....

and the conclusions are two:

- he's really accepting to sell his soul to trash and paps and sunday papers to get visibility

- or we are having a little too much drama among fans

after one day, still cannot make up my mind :blink:

maybe fifty-fifty...

i NEED to see him perform live, and leave all this behind :wub2:

regardless of knowing what LGG wore he knew that there will be papz. following her. and he did it for US publicity for the new album.

Yes, I also think the same. It's obviously done on purpose :naughty:

he might have had 100000 good reasons to do that.....

and the conclusions are two:

- he's really accepting to sell his soul to trash and paps and sunday papers to get visibility

- or we are having a little too much drama among fans

after one day, still cannot make up my mind :blink:

maybe fifty-fifty...

i NEED to see him perform live, and leave all this behind :wub2:

Thing is Robi, I don't really think that there is a lot of drama due to this (well, not in my case anyway :naughty:), as I still love him equally and am still on my cloud since LA.

I just feel a bit sad about the fact (in my opinion) that he thinks that he needs this kind of attention, because I value him a lot more than that, and I think that his image in the UK press is already kind of bad as it is and this won't help matters. Obviously I won't say that he is a total ass for doing this, or whatever, but I still think that it's not a good move. That's all :wink2:.

So yes, I agree, we shouldn't take things out of proportion, and this is not the end of the world, but I think that we're just debating the issue and everyone is giving their opinions on it.

I think it's a bit of both really. He likes her as an artist. He's not going out with her as a bf, just a friend. He looked okay it was SHE who looked like a prostitute. but lets face it, being photographed with her has got his name out there. It's no longer "Mika who?" and when people listen to his songs out of curiosity, those songs speak for themselves.

Whatever we may think of LG, the fact is that she's had 2 consecutive number one singles, so she must be doing something right at least. It's that aspect of LG that Mika is interested in.

Also in that picture in The Sun, you can clearly see that Mika is wearing a ring on his left hand! THAT interests me more than his meal out with GaGA. He's not dating GaGa though. She's dating someone called Speedy.

EDIT: Another thing. There has been two articles, but it was only ONE night out. The Sun are just trying to get moe out of the story than they need to.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I think this is 100% fan drama.

I mean come on, what decade are we living in? The 1950s?

As Deb pointed out yesterday pop stars dressed like this all the time in the 1970s and 1980s. This is not even remotely shocking or novel. Cher? Madonna anyone?

Yes it's a bit odd that she didn't change before they went to dinner, but it was a stage costume and she'd just performed in it, so it's not completely whacko.

The Sun is going to rip Mika and every other celebrity on the planet to shreds no matter what he does so I don't think he needs to live his life according to what they might say about him.

Mika has stepped out on the town in stage wear many times. Yeah his ass is not hanging out, but he's not Lady GaGa. That's just her thing and he's got his thing. I don't think it's cheap or a pathetic stunt just because they make a public show of spending time together. In fact I think it's more dignified than being papped in an alleyway with Adele with their heads down as if they got caught doing something illicit.

Yes, I also think the same. It's obviously done on purpose :naughty:

Thing is Robi, I don't really think that there is a lot of drama due to this (well, not in my case anyway :naughty:), as I still love him equally and am still on my cloud since LA.

I just feel a bit sad about the fact (in my opinion) that he thinks that he needs this kind of attention, because I value him a lot more than that, and I think that his image in the UK press is already kind of bad as it is and this won't help matters. Obviously I won't say that he is a total ass for doing this, or whatever, but I still think that it's not a good move. That's all :wink2:.

So yes, I agree, we shouldn't take things out of proportion, and this is not the end of the world, but I think that we're just debating the issue and everyone is giving their opinions on it.

yes sara, i agree...but many of us haven't seen him for months, and we were all excited for the music and such...and now i know many fans feels bad...too much drama i agree, we need to move forward...

if only mika helped with dates!

I think this is 100% fan drama.

I mean come on, what decade are we living in? The 1950s?

As Deb pointed out yesterday pop stars dressed like this all the time in the 1970s and 1980s. This is not even remotely shocking or novel. Cher? Madonna anyone?

Yes it's a bit odd that she didn't change before they went to dinner, but it was a stage costume and she'd just performed in it, so it's not completely whacko.

The Sun is going to rip Mika and every other celebrity on the planet to shreds no matter what he does so I don't think he needs to live his life according to what they might say about him.

Mika has stepped out on the town in stage wear many times. Yeah his ass is not hanging out, but he's not Lady GaGa. That's just her thing and he's got his thing. I don't think it's cheap or a pathetic stunt just because they make a public show of spending time together. In fact I think it's more dignified than being papped in an alleyway with Adele with their heads down as if they got caught doing something illicit.

ehehehehehheeheh

thanks

i was wondering where you were....:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Cant agree more its 100% fan drama....gosh i remember when he kissed one of the big girls on stage shock horror the fan club went nuts!!

Possibly one of the reasons why i am distancing myself now adays .....your all completely nuts :naughty::naughty::wink2:

Cant agree more its 100% fan drama....gosh i remember when he kissed one of the big girls on stage shock horror the fan club went nuts!!

Possibly one of the reasons why i am distancing myself now adays .....your all completely nuts :naughty::naughty::wink2:

ah yes...100% original nuts, all rights reserved!:naughty:

Yes, exactly. And remind me again -- HOW were the Big Girls dressed?

What did they wear? Turtleneck sweaters and long pants, right? :naughty:

Freddie, you just reported my thoughts precisely when you told how left down you are by mika's behaviour re. His privacy!! Huge kudos

I could care less if she was totally naked when they went out together, I am serious. I don't like cause to me she can't sing but she still wants fame so she has to invent smt else to get peoples attention. Many do so and she's not the only one, so I honestly don't care about her

I do feel let down, if I can use this expression cause I am naive and I expect too much by him

All his last tweets seem selfindulgent reflections over how pricey he is getting..

I seriously dunno what to think,as some of you know

I still like him beyond much otherwise I'd not be here worrying. I do feel down though

i guess anyone's feeling must be respected.

and probably fans are upset mainly due to all the situation on the whole, not just ladygaga, or the paps, or his privacy violated...the whole issue just leave a a bad taste.

or just something we were not used to, when we think of mika and how he used to show to the world.

but i repeat, we need to move on, and focus on the upcoming tour, music and amenities!

and get togethers!!!:wub2:

Edited by robertina