Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not your fault Fred - and I think the word went round via email,

text, msn etc - so no harm done!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for your texts, Wendi and Kath :wub2: I got what I wanted :thumb_yello:

And Freddie, thanks for everything :wub2: This has been a great day :thumb_yello:

is there a new mika site? or place to order the EP?

im so confused!!!

didnt catch if there is any new site, or new blog... anyone?

there's a link on this page for the EP!

the website is still mikasounds.com :wink2:

Please someone tell me what has happened! I just got home and haven't seen anything except for the tour dates. Was there a video? What was it about? And more importantly: how can I buy tour tickets?!? Thank you. :)

Please someone tell me what has happened! I just got home and haven't seen anything except for the tour dates. Was there a video? What was it about? And more importantly: how can I buy tour tickets?!? Thank you. :)

There is a link on mikasounds :thumb_yello:

Yes, you can by tickets exclusive to the MFC if you go to the first post of the thread dedicated to this.

You can also pre-order the EP which will NOT be available in shops . It's a limited edition bit 10,000 copies should be enough for the hard core fans

:thumb_yello:

Thanks suzie , you can do my job for a while Im battered

Thanks for all your hard work Freddie!!:thumb_yello:....even though i can go to any concerts:naughty:

maybe next time......

Edited by agathaxxx

Yes, you can by tickets exclusive to the MFC if you go to the first post of the thread dedicated to this.

You can also pre-order the EP which will NOT be available in shops . It's a limited edition bit 10,000 copies should be enough for the hard core fans

:thumb_yello:

Thanks! I'm desperately looking for tickets and the EP on the site... So where are they exactly? :roftl: Arrrgh, my computer is very slow! :blink:

The biggest THANK YOU I can give to all the people given infos which are going through the hard-working (or not working ;) ) server. I cannot believe it, but after so long months and year(s) only dreaming for experience mika in real I will go to a life-performance of him ... shh, it will be my "first time" :fangurl::woot_jump:

Thanks! I'm desperately looking for tickets and the EP on the site... So where are they exactly? :roftl: Arrrgh, my computer is very slow! :blink:

Can't help you with the EP though ... the link doesn't work :(

Edited by Laurel

Hope you notice this quick ... cos' I don't want to leave the link in the non members section too long :)

Actually I'll remove it and you can PM me .... :wink2: