LONELY ALCOHOLIC - Lyrics Discussion

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the melody of this song reminds me of...:aah:

And then it suddenly dawned on me! The tune actually really reminds me of this song LOL!:

:naughty:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, this song brings up a bizarre little scenario. I can just imagine a load of people in one crowded room, everyone drunk, singing this song........just seems like one of those songs that unites people together at the end of a very random night lol....like "always look on the bright side of life" or "F*** her gently" from Tenacious D lol xD

First Mikasounds page , top left!

Are you trying to tell us something is new on the page? Because I can't see anyting on the first page top left. :blink:

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the melody of this song reminds me of...:aah:

And then it suddenly dawned on me! The tune actually really reminds me of this song LOL!:

:naughty:

it reminds me of this one also :roftl:

Edited by guylainem123

Well it seems we both tapped into almost (late 50s, early 60s) the same era of music. :naughty:

yes indeed! btw, is your suitcase still packed? are you going anywhere in europe?

That was the song that came to my mind right after I heard Lonely Alcoholic too:lmfao:

really? same song? ha! :aah:

yes indeed! btw, is your suitcase still packed? are you going anywhere in europe?

Yeah I love Grease and I don't know what called me to Beauty School Dropout but it just popped in my mind:lmfao:

I've watched that movie so many times... Mainly because my mom loves it and it's from her youth:teehee:

It's packed for potential Montreal and New York gigs. *finger, toes, and eyes crossed.* :mf_rosetinted:

If I could even narrow it to which of the last 2 weeks in June I need, that would allow me a few more restful hours of peaceful sleep.

This song was written for me. :fangurl:

:mf_rosetinted:

I know! When I was transcribing the lyrics that first night it was out, I almost added in the comment next to the word "whine" (This will make S&M happy) but I got so absorbed in getting the lyrics finished I didn't add it.

And anyway, I think we have to remember his own whiny-ness.(courtesy of nono a while back)

whineystareln4.gif

It's packed for potential Montreal and New York gigs. *finger, toes, and eyes crossed.* :mf_rosetinted:

If I could even narrow it to which of the last 2 weeks in June I need, that would allow me a few more restful hours of peaceful sleep.

we have to be patient with the rest of the world! :blush-anim-cl:

Well maybe the first verse, unless there's something you haven't told me. :naughty:

:roftl: I expect the rest in my future.

I know! When I was transcribing the lyrics that first night it was out, I almost added in the comment next to the word "whine" (This will make S&M happy) but I got so absorbed in getting the lyrics finished I didn't add it.

And anyway, I think we have to remember his own whiny-ness.(courtesy of nono a while back)

whineystareln4.gif

Oh yeah, he definitely maintains the crown of #1 whiner. :thumb_yello: We can only aspire to that level of mastery.

No , I think you need to know second verse is about me :mf_rosetinted:

I'm fairly sure it's about me actually :fangurl: If you remember the first project we made, I told him a bit about myself and asked him to write a song about me - can't believe it took him this long though :sneaky2:

I'm fairly sure it's about me actually :fangurl: If you remember the first project we made, I told him a bit about myself and asked him to write a song about me - can't believe it took him this long though :sneaky2:

:naughty: We all know mika's "top of the century" .. though you would have thought he'd make the exception for us alcoholic single moms and hurry it up a bit :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: We all know mika's "top of the century" .. though you would have thought he'd make the exception for us alcoholic single moms and hurry it up a bit :mf_rosetinted:

Guess he figured we're used to waiting, when we're not in the dole queue then we're in the Mika queue :mf_rosetinted: