• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"if we're altogether screaming why can't we make a sound

'cause the dirt on which we're stepping is the one in which we will be found"

- This lyric really struck me. Love it.

ahh me too! already set it as my facebook status :teehee:. but they're really so truthful and beautiful.

This sounds like a parody of The Beautiful South... I find it quite amusing, but I think what I am really giggling at is the fact that everyone seems to think it's a masterpiece :lmfao::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

This sounds like a parody of The Beautiful South... I find it quite amusing, but I think what I am really giggling at is the fact that everyone seems to think it's a masterpiece :lmfao::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I first found it beautiful but yeah I became to realize what a joke it is:roftl: Still, it's good, and I laugh when I read the lyrics or hear the song!:roftl:

I don't think it's an absolute MASTERPIECE. It's not the best song in the history of best songs. But it is pretty darn good. You have to give it that. :wink2:

It is:wub2:

I think it's simple, but as said before, he made it really special... Mostly he does!:wub2::biggrin2:

It is:wub2:

I think it's simple, but as said before, he made it really special... Mostly he does!:wub2::biggrin2:

Yep, the tune is very simple but still captivating.

The lyrics are quite nice too...I've said it before: I like it a lot. Very nicely done.

My family's absolutely going to love the last part when he goes "If we're all together screaaaamin..." They won't be able to get enough. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, the tune is very simple but still captivating.

The lyrics are quite nice too...I've said it before: I like it a lot. Very nicely done.

My family's absolutely going to love the last part when he goes "If we're all together screaaaamin..." They won't be able to get enough. :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly!

Hahaha:roftl:

Yeah it sounds like a bit of an anthem there... Really nice! :biggrin2::wub2:

sorry im going with kata on this one ... both songs r rubbish :puke:

it feels like mika`s playing with everyone of his fans .... like bringing out some song he`s pulled from the 1950`s that should have stayed there just to see how u lot react !

even his unreleased tracks were better than this ... hopefully his album`s better than this garbage !

sorry im going with kata on this one ... both songs r rubbish :puke:

it feels like mika`s playing with everyone of his fans .... like bringing out some song he`s pulled from the 1950`s that should have stayed there just to see how u lot react !

even his unreleased tracks were better than this ... hopefully his album`s better than this garbage !

Ouch lol :roftl:

I don't think it's an absolute MASTERPIECE. It's not the best song in the history of best songs. But it is pretty darn good. You have to give it that. :wink2:

^123

I love it. Its not mindblowing and its not a new sound (in general) but he did it well. :wink2: And i love it.

But..... I really dont like Lady Jane >.<