MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Yep, that's the one!

Message I got in return:

The ad does not say "right in front of the stage" that would be the stalls dear and is very clear indeed I even include a map thats the thing with pictures of seats on - i bet you like pictures - just a guess but yeah im right. - .

But it is to the front of the stage - which is the wording - as opposed to the side or even at some venues which have seating at the rear.

And if your that concerned and carey sharey about other Mika fans maybe you should give them your tickets - no... thought not.

Have a nice day now.:)) look i can do a smiley face too.....wow

Say Hi to your friend who messaged me yesterday about the exact same thing - the Mika Mafia - how sweet Cya

So nice! :blink:

What a charmer!

REAL fans wouldn't be going on Ebay to scam others to buy tickets for extortionate prices.

In fact, they wouldn't be selling their precious tickets at all, except in circumstances beyond their control.

This guy needs taking down a peg or two, imo.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this response

YOUR POINT BEING!

GET A LIFE SAD BOY

:roftl:

The sad thing was I genuinely thought they had made a mistake. Most of me hopes the tickets don't sell at all, but then it's sad to think of those empty seats that could be filled by fans...:sneaky2:

The sad thing was I genuinely thought they had made a mistake. Most of me hopes the tickets don't sell at all, but then it's sad to think of those empty seats that could be filled by fans...:sneaky2:

I think Ill buy , mess them around leave some negative feedback :naughty:

I think Ill buy , mess them around leave some negative feedback :naughty:

I wouldn't give the toe rag the satisfaction!

But like MikaFish said it would be sad to see empty seats.

:roftl::roftl:

Freaky friends! :teehee:

Beautiful lol (I've been following the story :roftl:)

I read the first sentence or two (his reply to an MFCer) but it was so badly put I got bored and didn't read the rest of it, plus I couldn't be bothered to decipher his mumbo jumbo.

I don't just hate spelling and grammatical errors, I hate it when people don't have any english skills at all! (English people who don't have English skills I hasten to add, if you're foreign I have no problem at all :thumb_yello:)

Argh, twit!

I'd be tempted to talk to him as well but it's a good thing I don't have an eBay account otherwise there would probably be swear words flying around LOL :roftl::roftl:

I got this response

YOUR POINT BEING!

GET A LIFE SAD BOY

:roftl:

I got:

As I told your freaky friends get a life!

If a person who sells tickets on ebay for a living tells me to get a life then maybe it's time to do so! :teehee:

:floor:

I know I shouldn't laugh but this is so funny. Serious of course :winksmiley02: but funny too.

Someone who had a bad experience here at MFC maybe??? :naughty:

Oh wow!!!! That was quick!

What does piss me off though is that some feckers are selling them on ebay for a fortune, and not only that, but shamelessly announcing that these were "special fanclub presale front tickets".

Are there no moral people left in the world? What a fan that is :sneaky2::wink2:. They obviously either signed up to MFC or to mikasounds to get access to the info and now just use it to make cash.

I hate these sharks.

I've been watching them too, in fact I messaged one seller because I thought his advert was misleading, going on about how they had the best tickets in the house and how the first circle was right in front of the stage, I wasn't nasty or anything, just said I didn't want a fan to be disappointed after paying so much money!

Got a really nasty email back calling me "Mika Mafia" Lol. Seems I wasn't the only fanto message him! I love the fact that we all look out for fellow fans like that, MFC or not! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, there are 4 different listings today, including the one that I mean which goes by the title:

MIKA TICKETS SADLERS WELLS LONDON 8TH JUNE ONLY UK GIG

FIRST CIRCLE PRE SALE FAN CLUB TICKETS BEST IN HOUSE

And then continues to say:

THESE TICKETS ARE PRESALE AND SPECIAL FAN CLUB TICKETS

TO THE FRONT OF STAGE IN THE FIRST CIRCLE

RESERVED SEATING

FAN CLUB RESERVED SEATING IN AN AREA WITH ONLY

18 ROWS OF SEAT

THE ARE BEST YOU CAN BUY

ESPECIALLY RESERVED FOR FANS

REPEAT NOW SOLD OUT

YOU CANNOT GET SEATS ANYWHERE LIKE THIS

YOU ARE BUYING 2 or 4 TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER

IN THE RESERVED FANCLUB FIRST CIRCLE AREA

If you ask me, this is just terrible form, terrible.

Yep, that's the one!

Message I got in return:

The ad does not say "right in front of the stage" that would be the stalls dear and is very clear indeed I even include a map thats the thing with pictures of seats on - i bet you like pictures - just a guess but yeah im right. - .

But it is to the front of the stage - which is the wording - as opposed to the side or even at some venues which have seating at the rear.

And if your that concerned and carey sharey about other Mika fans maybe you should give them your tickets - no... thought not.

Have a nice day now.:)) look i can do a smiley face too.....wow

Say Hi to your friend who messaged me yesterday about the exact same thing - the Mika Mafia - how sweet Cya

So nice! :blink:

LOL it was me who emailed him first about those tickets ..... on the 13th .... I got this back ... he was semi-polite to me :lmfao:

thanks for your concern.... i anm mfc member

and the advert is clear and by front of stage it means not behind or to the side the advert is clear as is the pic of the seating have a nice day.....and btw not all mfc members are in stalls as they sold out first - just to let u know

I was just a tad incensed that he was trying to sell them as front seats ... which he clearly was .... idiot ..... And an MFC'er my arse .... an MFC'er wouldn't be trying to rip off other fans .... some people who've never been to a theatre might have bought his crap not knowing that it's stall seats that are always in front of the stage .... hope he get's nothing for them :aah:

Edited by Laurel

wow its taken me half an hour to catch up with all the action! :shocked:

Drama around every corner here :naughty:

Just like an episode of eastenders

Indeed:roftl::roftl:

God I love this place:naughty: There's always something to talk about:aah:

LOL it was me who emailed him first about those tickets ..... on the 13th .... I got this back ... he was semi-polite to me :lmfao:

thanks for your concern.... i anm mfc member

and the advert is clear and by front of stage it means not behind or to the side the advert is clear as is the pic of the seating have a nice day.....and btw not all mfc members are in stalls as they sold out first - just to let u know

- jobcentre24

I was just a tad incensed that he was trying to sell them as front seats ... which he clearly was .... idiot ..... And an MFC'er my arse .... an MFC'er wouldn't be trying to rip off other fans .... some people who've never been to a theatre might have bought his crap not knowing that it's stall seats that are always in front of the stage .... hope he get's nothing for them :aah:

Can't we find out through his contact details on ebay if he is an mfc'er? Maybe one would have to buy the tickets for that though....Hmmm..I'm getting all FBI like now :roftl:

Anyone can sign up to MFC and use the privileges, so it wouldn't surprise me if it IS an actual MFC'er. In the strict 'technical' sense, not in the sense that we use MFC'er which implies other things. As long as they have an account here, they are an MFC'er, end of :sneaky2:

It's people like this that make me support the idea of having to name the people attending when you buy the tickets or at least have to give name of one of the party and provide ID to enter. The only downside to that is genuine cases when people find out they can't go are stuck with the tickets.

It's people like this that make me support the idea of having to name the people attending when you buy the tickets or at least have to give name of one of the party and provide ID to enter. The only downside to that is genuine cases when people find out they can't go are stuck with the tickets.

I would like to see it controlled at the sale level where only active and fairly long time MFCers are given unique presale codes. Then there is little chance that someone who would do this would get their hands on good tickets. I think most of us would sell our tickets at face value to fellow MFCers if we couldn't go.

I would like to see it controlled at the sale level where only active and fairly long time MFCers are given unique presale codes. Then there is little chance that someone who would do this would get their hands on good tickets. I think most of us would sell our tickets at face value to fellow MFCers if we couldn't go.

I trust this was already proposed to Team Mika. I would strongly recommend to STRESS THIS AGAIN at the next opportunity.

I think that goes without saying ... I mean he was trying to sell those at £125.00 for two tickets :shocked:

I think he's knocked the price down now .... I mean If you generally can't go to a gig - ebay can be a god-send .... I never go for tickets that have a huge mark-up .... It's just not fair .... The first time I went to see Franz it was via ebay and a girl who couldn't go to Brixton at the last minute ... I bought them two days before the gig and got them the day of the gig .... £20.00 ... she lost money on that ....

I actually have been known to give a ticket away free if I can't go ... I might end up with two Blur tickets for their July 3rd Hyde Park gig .... and I've promised that to Rose if it comes through .... I don't want anything for it ... if it comes through it'll be a bonus .... lol .... don't use londonticketsexpress.com .... I found out after I booked it they don't often send you the ticket ... some do get lucky though .... :aah:

I got a proper one from Ticketmaster after ..... I am stupid :sneaky2:

I think that goes without saying ... I mean he was trying to sell those at £125.00 for two tickets :shocked:

I think he's knocked the price down now .... I mean If you generally can't go to a gig - ebay can be a god-send .... I never go for tickets that have a huge mark-up .... It's just not fair .... The first time I went to see Franz it was via ebay and a girl who couldn't go to Brixton at the last minute ... I bought them two days before the gig and got them the day of the gig .... £20.00 ... she lost money on that ....

I actually have been known to give a ticket away free if I can't go ... I might end up with two Blur tickets for their July 3rd Hyde Park gig .... and I've promised that to Rose if it comes through .... I don't want anything for it ... if it comes through it'll be a bonus .... lol .... don't use londonticketsexpress.com .... I found out after I booked it they don't often send you the ticket ... some do get lucky though .... :aah:

I got a proper one from Ticketmaster after ..... I am stupid :sneaky2:

Very true. I hate buying tickets from ebay anyway, a friend bought V tickets at almost double the face value a few years back and they turned out to be fake! :shocked:

My very first set of Mika tickets for Birmingham in May 2007 were bought from a nice guy on ebay who sold the at face value plus a few pounds to cover what he'd lost on the booking fee, that's exactly what I'd do (after offering them here first of course!)

I think it's a learning curve...for everybody.

Before all of this we were speculating as to how it was all going to work (pre sales). I guess there are bound to be some teething troubles. However, in my opinion, whilst membership is open to absolutly anyone, for free, there are probably always going to be a few people taking advantage of situations like this. The pre sale tickets should go to the genuine fans................it is just a question of how you control that.

Recently I went onto Ticketmaster to look for tickets for another artist and there were two catergories...............general sales and fanclub sales. For the fan club sales one had to enter a code. I am assuming (although I don't know) that the fan club charges for membership and this is one of the 'priviledges'. I know that this whole issue is a contentious.....and complicated one.....but I am just throwing this in.

I think he's knocked the price down now ....

I don't think he's going to have much luck at any price until he's got some tickets in his hands and can give buyers some assurance where they're sitting.

I've got 3 options for tickets but I don't know which one I'm going to take until they assign seats.

In Toronto craigslist.com is popular. You can place ads for anything and do an exchange quickly. If a show is really popular and sold out of course people can make a lot of money from it but generally you can get a fair price and it's a great way to unload tickets at the last minute.

Suzy had an issue with her car on the way to a gig once. I put an ad on their site at 5:50 pm and at 6:30 pm I had the money in my hands that covered the cost of her tickets.