MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Actually tried my dresses on this morning :blink: I'm too fat for the one I wanted to wear :crybaby: I do have a nice MFC-logo-brown one with huge sleeves that I do fit into though :naughty :

I'm sorry your dress doesn't fit you .... but please don't call yourself fat :huglove: I've seen you - you are not fat .... I'm a size 22 .... when you get to my size you can ..... I guarantee you .... you will look fantastic :thumb_yello: Me .... not so much :lmfao:

I want to be able to wear a nice dress that doesn't end up looking like a tent on me :aah: So not fair :mad3:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry your dress doesn't fit you .... but please don't call yourself fat :huglove: I've seen you - you are not fat .... I'm a size 22 .... when you get to my size you can ..... I guarantee you .... you will look fantastic :thumb_yello: Me .... not so much :lmfao:

I want to be able to wear a nice dress that doesn't end up looking like a tent on me :aah: So not fair :mad3:

Didn't mean it that way really :blink: I guess almost everyone looks fat when wearing something two sizes too small, but most of us can look good in something that fits :teehee:

Can we talk about shoes instead then ... I need to buy some new ones for Sadler's .... :wub2: I only have trainers - can't possibly wear those with a nice outfit :boing:

Thanks for reminding me, my hiking shoes might not go well with a dress :dunno:

Yup DD is front row.. and it does exist, otherwise some of us are screwed :naughty:

:naughty:

if i'm not mistaking...

76 ladies and just one man

Aurelien???

where are you???? :naughty:

Oh, he's also going to be there, don't worry :wink2:

Hi !

I just have a tiny question

I saw that many of you already had your seat numbers by mailing Sandgab.

Hmm do you think they have all the seat numbers allocated to each order, even for the Paris gigs ??

Sorry to ask, bu I really want to know them...

Thanks.

Last thing I heard, they hadn't allocated the Paris tickets yet. This was 2 days ago.

Well, Lily Allen does trainers with dresses all the time so you can say that you're the Danish Lily :roftl:

It will be a pleisure to have a Lillibet 1 on stalls area and a Lillibet 2 on first circle area :naughty:

What about a Lillibet 3 in the second circle?

or maybe a Lillbet 4 on stage, to leaf music sheets?

:wink2:

HA, HA, you could see a Lillibet behind the stage, drinking Champagne with J.:roftl::mf_rosetinted:

In the 90th it was very fashionable to do that in my country!:roftl:

I’m (almost always) wearing the same type of shoes as Yelle does on stage, it’s good enough for me!:naughty:

I can't really see any reason to change that!:biggrin2:

OOOooh so if Carlota is 5/6 and you're 7/8 someone must have a single seat like me (9) cos' I'm 10 :woot_jump:

"You've been allocated the following seat:

Row CC 11"

Laurel :huglove: - I'm next to you :wootjump: and on the same line as Neiobi and Charlottechristie :woot_jump:

I wonder who is in no. 9? :blink:

Row CC 11"

Laurel :huglove: - I'm next to you :wootjump: and on the same line as Neiobi and Charlottechristie :woot_jump:

Omigod. That's amazing! You must all be so thrilled. :biggrin2:

Just taking the opportunity to wail about forgetting to take my credit card to work the day they went on sale.

When did you buy Agnieszka- I bought at about 16:20 and from CazGirl's place I'm reckoning row 5-6 ish? Though it might depend a bit on number of seats bought. Though single tickets in a lot of venues are right on the side.

Don't see why you could buy 4 tickets though.

The confirmation time is 16.05 I think. We're most likely to be neighbours :biggrin2: I think we'll be in the 5th, 6th row in the worst case.

About the 4 tickets thing. I'm a member of The Killers fan club, had to pay to be in it but we get a lot of presales. And in every presale we can buy up to 4 tickets. I guess it's usually like that.

Just to claify one part for you , the concept was to get the codes in sequence to members who had been here for a certain period of time , then release it to the next batch , then it goes on Mikasounds and finally the general public.

Now with the server crashing , things go a tad screwy and it didnt quite work that way , but that is the concept.Overall this went very well , we got most of the MFC at these shows , very few didnt get there and people that joined at just seeing the link didnt get the front 10 rows or ebayers for that matter.

We may "tweak" for the next stage but overall we and Mika are very pleased how it went:biggrin2:

I think it went really well. And let's not forget how amazing it is that there was a MFC presale in the first place :wub2:

Yeah probably wise not to occupy them with ther things than sending tickets :blink: Really sorry for starting this, din't think before saying I got the number :boxed:

I don't think you should worry about it Kata :) They probably have more than one employee. It's not like there's just this poor Helen there, responding to the e-mails and trying to send us the tickets at the same time :naughty:

Just to claify one part for you , the concept was to get the codes in sequence to members who had been here for a certain period of time , then release it to the next batch , then it goes on Mikasounds and finally the general public.

Now with the server crashing , things go a tad screwy and it didnt quite work that way , but that is the concept.Overall this went very well , we got most of the MFC at these shows , very few didnt get there and people that joined at just seeing the link didnt get the front 10 rows or ebayers for that matter.

We may "tweak" for the next stage but overall we and Mika are very pleased how it went:biggrin2:

I'm pleased that the intent is to provide the first opportunity to established members. And I, myself, can't wait to take advantage of such (if and when it happens for North America). :blush-anim-cl: But this server crashing has got to be fixed. :boxed:

I'm pleased that the intent is to provide the first opportunity to established members. And I, myself, can't wait to take advantage of such (if and when it happens for North America). :blush-anim-cl: But this server crashing has got to be fixed. :boxed:

I knowwwww , I hope you get your gig soon :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

We are looking at it , we pick up and run with as much as we can , from a little unofficial fanclub to this :shocked: .. kinda takes some learning .. we are getting there .. I promise:wink2:

Last thing I heard, they hadn't allocated the Paris tickets yet. This was 2 days ago.

Thank you Sariflor :wink2: it's exactly what they said on the email I just received.

We have to be patient for a little more time now !! :teehee:

Happy for you guys, it seems that many of you have a nice seat !! :thumb_yello:

Thank you Sariflor :wink2: it's exactly what they said on the email I just received.

We have to be patient for a little more time now !! :teehee:

Happy for you guys, it seems that many of you have a nice seat !! :thumb_yello:

How did it all go for the French fans , are you all happy and get tickets? :thumb_yello:

Row CC 11"

Naectegale you are sat next to me and my party of 4!! :thumb_yello: we are 12-15 I wonder who is 16+17 as Sparkly1 is 18+19?

xx

How did it all go for the French fans , are you all happy and get tickets? :thumb_yello:

ohh Thanks for asking :wink2:

everything goes very well !! we're so happy. Many of us managed to get tickets via Mikasounds, so perfect ! Because the two gigs went sold out in 10 minutes the day they sold the tickets to everyone... :blink:

So we are so thankfull towards Mikasounds and MFC for the presales :wub2:

we're about 50 members from the french forum to come to Paris gigs ! (in these 50, many of us are MFCers too :wink2: )

so it's gonna be awesome ! And some Mfcers of many countries will come too, so it's great to meet them and to welcome them ! :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by French Deb

sorry im a bit out the loop - real life keeping me preoccupied .... how dare it :sneaky2::naughty:

But how is everyone finding out thier seat numbers ? emailing them ? :blink:

Some have gotten it via emails, yes. Others have let their little FBI agent inside come out to play and figured their positions based on email dispatch time and order number, comparing these to other people's whose seats were confirmed.

All in all, I think that we're all happy. :wink2:

Some have gotten it via emails, yes. Others have let their little FBI agent inside come out to play and figured their positions based on email dispatch time and order number, comparing these to other people's whose seats were confirmed.

All in all, I think that we're all happy. :wink2:

Thanks Sari for explaining :wub2: I havent got mine yet ... ill just wait i guess :naughty: glad everyone is happy !! :)