MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

It's an awful lot to ask of a piece of underware believe me:naughty:

Don't know if I am going to wear it.....I have shoved it in the washer as it was looking the worse for wear....which isn't recommended of course:naughty: But if I do wear it I will be leaving the netting at home...I am going to have enough trouble getting the frock and Tiara into my hand baggage as it is:naughty:

Just wear the tiara on the plane then - it'll save space. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww but I DID offer to get them for you and you could sort it out with me later, I tried to talk you into it but you said you would wait (I did try) xx

Oh I know you did honey and I'm forever grateful you'd do such a beautiful thing. I just couldn't ask that of you.

Oh I know you did honey and I'm forever grateful you'd do such a beautiful thing. I just couldn't ask that of you.

Yes you could, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't serious and I know you and trust you so it would have been fine, but never mind, it's all done and dusted and you got your tickets in the end and will still have a terrific view. :thumb_yello:

Ok, this is interesting. It looks like Ticketmaster will release some tickets on sale to the general public tomorrow at 9 am:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/220042B5E844D3C4?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I had a look and it seems as if they only have second circle, like seetickets do. The difference being that when you buy tickets from Ticketmaster it givces you the seat location before you book, so you can change if you don't like them. I don't think that seetickets lets one do that.

Anyway, not that the tickets thing matters to us anymore as we all have them already, but I just wanted to put it out here for info.

Just wear the tiara on the plane then - it'll save space. :mf_rosetinted:

OK:mf_rosetinted:

Not entirely sure they will let me on the plane with it tbh as it has pointy bits:naughty::shocked:

OK:mf_rosetinted:

Not entirely sure they will let me on the plane with it tbh as it has pointy bits:naughty::shocked:

Are we talking about youy ONLY wearing the tiara? Cause in that case, everyone will be so distracted looking at Naked Kath that they won't mind the tiara at all :roftl:

Are we talking about youy ONLY wearing the tiara? Cause in that case, everyone will be so distracted looking at Naked Kath that they won't mind the tiara at all :roftl:

Heh heh heh, naked Kath. LOL!!!

and we are talking about dresses again!

YES! This is a very crucial topic of conversation!! :biggrin2:

good

we dont want that all the first rows are occuped just by quacking females, dont we? :naughty:

i hope the word/verb quacking is not too offensive...

we italians use often to definite women who chat/laugh/scream a lot :biggrin2:

:lmao:

I think where MFCers are involved, "quacking" is a very good word. :naughty:

So now we're all wearing *ONLY* tiaras to this gig?

Awesome. Makes less for me to pack. :naughty:

YES! This is a very crucial topic of conversation!! :biggrin2:

:lmao:

I think where MFCers are involved, "quacking" is a very good word. :naughty:

Awesome. Makes less for me to pack. :naughty:

eeek!!! I hope they sell mahoosive ones with perhaps a huge black veil attached so I can hide my repulsivness from the world :naughty: I would hate to be held responsible for Mika being carried off ill (I am in 2nd row after all).:naughty:

OoOOo looky what I found on my facebook, my daughter Vix has been there a few times when she was 9ish at first, but this pic was taken a later time, she is next to Cheryl Baker in the orange top, black skirt on the left of her.(this was "Starlight Express troupe). it's a great venue isn't it.

HeritageStarlight.jpg

and this one they did there just last October time I think, this was "Cirque De Solei Troupe", (she is top row 2nd left) it was super and always won at competitions, (they also did it in Disneyland Paris).

Circdesolie.jpg

This one below is "Blues Brothers Troupe" with S n N Dance Centre again, (she is top row 2nd left). Though I will have better seats than I EVER had at any of the shows SHE was in lol we were always stuck right at the top pfft)

img127.jpg

Ok, this is interesting. It looks like Ticketmaster will release some tickets on sale to the general public tomorrow at 9 am:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/220042B5E844D3C4?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I had a look and it seems as if they only have second circle, like seetickets do. The difference being that when you buy tickets from Ticketmaster it givces you the seat location before you book, so you can change if you don't like them. I don't think that seetickets lets one do that.

Anyway, not that the tickets thing matters to us anymore as we all have them already, but I just wanted to put it out here for info.

Hmm Ticketmaster are supposed to alert me before Mika tickets go on sale. Which they have not. Good job I'm not relying on them.

Hmm Ticketmaster are supposed to alert me before Mika tickets go on sale. Which they have not. Good job I'm not relying on them.

Don't worry babs they WILL do, just probably...say back TOP of the week :roftl:

Ages? Compared to most of you, it's nothing:teehee:

Good point...

though you've got a higher post count than me...

:roftl: Stop posting under my name, DOUBLE !!!!! :roftl:

I dont have split personality honestly !!! :roftl:

Really????

He should've done more than that.. if I was logged in under your name I'd make a bit of trouble...

OoOOo looky what I found on my facebook, my daughter Vix has been there a few times when she was 9ish at first, but this pic was taken a later time, she is next to Cheryl Baker in the orange top, black skirt on the left of her.(this was "Starlight Express troupe). it's a great venue isn't it.

HeritageStarlight.jpg

Ohhh that looks like "Stars In Our Eyes!" I never did one at Sadler's Wells though, only Her Majesty's Theatre and The Royal Albert Hall?

Good point...

though you've got a higher post count than me...

Really????

He should've done more than that.. if I was logged in under your name I'd make a bit of trouble...

Haha I just talk a lot...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I so wish i'd danced or something when I was younger!

If I have a little girl I'm going to enrol her in dance classes as soon as she can walk! Lol! :naughty:

So Viv, you've already been to SW, are the seats comfy? :wink2:

You sure do...

Though my parents think it's a high post count... I tell tehm they've seen nothing yet!

Haha my friends think the same!

:teehee:

Btw, I was checking the virtual tour once again.. And turns out I'm not so to the side as I thought I'd be... And Charlotte, I don't think we'll be facing his back! Unless he puts the piano/keyboards on a corner in our side, but I doubt that...

Believe me, if we were talking naked Kath on the plane they would definately need the sick bags

Ah come on Kath! :sneaky2: Don't be so hard on yourself.

Awesome. Makes less for me to pack.

eeek!!! I hope they sell mahoosive ones with perhaps a huge black veil attached so I can hide my repulsivness from the world I would hate to be held responsible for Mika being carried off ill (I am in 2nd row after all).

:roftl: Imagine for a second if all the MFC contingent (mostly the front 3-4 rows I guess) goes commando. When Mika comes out onto the stage, his face would be priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA He'd die on the spot, just imagine. That would be totally hilarious.

Maybe we should all buy a naked costume? Like these:

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/product1385.html

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/product1756.html

How funny would that be? :lmao:

So am I, but I got an email with the 'hot ticket alerts' thingie and it was on there.

Haha my friends think the same!

Btw, I was checking the virtual tour once again.. And turns out I'm not so to the side as I thought I'd be... And Charlotte, I don't think we'll be facing his back! Unless he puts the piano/keyboards on a corner in our side, but I doubt that...

Care to point me in the direction of this virtual tour? :wink2:I'd love to see it.

Ok, I'm really loving some of these costumes. Examples:

Couch potato:

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/product12243.html

Toilet!!! :roftl:Just need to make sure no drunk confuses you with a REAL one and tries to do the business on you when you're sitting down :roftl:

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/product12260.html

Sigh. :blush-anim-cl: This is funny- I love costumes