MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Hey hun, im fine thx:biggrin2: yeah i going!!! i remember last time when we were all going to meet up in London and he cancelled:boxed: and then i wasnt able to rearrange!!! All looking good now thou, hope to see you there hun:thumb_yello:

Yeah.. can you believe that was a year ago???:blink:time flies.. can't wait to see you dear.. :thumb_yello:

Hey girls!

I was thinking about our near meet up too!!

Time really does fly, see you next week! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets today, ergh.... I mean yesterday - on Tuesday, too:mf_lustslow:

Stalls F 23. Hope some of the first rows will be removed:naughty: They write on Sadler's Wells website that on big performances the first few are not there - I mean the ones with double letters. So hopefully I'll be row 6!!! YAY!!!

And now... guys, I pop into this thread whenever I can but it's soooo difficult to follow as every time I come back, I don't know where I was before, so THE QUESTION IS: ARE WE MEETING ANYWHERE ON M O N D A Y BEFORE THE GIG? WOULD BE FANTASTIC TO MEET YOU ALL!

Edited by Kasia_xxx

Looks like his piano is going to be facing the left side of the crowd... Crap. I'll be watching his back:naughty: (No pun intended!:roftl:)

Looks like I will - for once - see his face while he plays. :shocked:

With my luck I won't see him behind the grand piano! :lmfao:

Stalls F 23. Hope some of the first rows will be removed:naughty: They write on Sadler's Wells website that on big performances the first few are not there - I mean the ones with double letters. So hopefully I'll be row 6!!! YAY!!!

And now... guys, I pop into this thread whenever I can but it's soooo difficult to follow as every time I come back, I don't know where I was before, so THE QUESTION IS: ARE WE MEETING ANYWHERE ON M O N D A Y BEFORE THE GIG? WOULD BE FANTASTIC TO MEET YOU ALL!

Err, they can't remove the first rows for this show because tickets have been sold and some of us wouldn't have seats then. Or maybe they'll let us sit on the stage if we ask nicely? :naughty:

We're discussing meet-ups for Sunday and Monday in the Members Only section.

Edited by Marianne84

Hey girls!

I was thinking about our near meet up too!!

Time really does fly, see you next week! :thumb_yello:

Yay Liz, I guess i'll be seeing you again. Hopefully in a better situation this time. If you know what I mean. :wink2: anyway, l'm looking forward to seeing you again.:thumb_yello:

Yes my seat is ML4. Anyone sitting in Mika's Lap 5? :teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well apparently it's gonna be rainy this weekend:roft: (but should get better) and I'm off to Milan where it's gonna be reaining there too:blink

I hope it does!

We're having bad luck when it comes to weather:naughty:

They can't be removed... People already have tickets for the first few rows! And I'd be really pissed off if that happened:teehee:

Check everything about meeting up here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18589&page=18

Yes my seat is ML4. Anyone sitting in Mika's Lap 5? :teehee:

I'm 3:teehee::biggrin2:

If you have not been contacted by 9th June 2009, please call SMS Customer Services team

:doh:

They're a bit thick, aren't they?

How the hell do you sunbathe in London.. It just sounds impossible:roftl:

I was wondering the same thing... :blink:

:doh:

They're a bit thick, aren't they?

I was wondering the same thing... :blink:

Ha, I'm glad I'm not the only one!:roftl:

I know I've said it a hundred times... But I can't wait!

5 days to go!!!! :yay::groovy::yay::groovy:

Don't tell me that! It's already painful to just sit in classes and think about next week all the time:naughty:

I'm getting a tad fangurly... I'll behave though:teehee::wub2:

Don't tell me that! It's already painful to just sit in classes and think about next week all the time:naughty:

I'm getting a tad fangurly... I'll behave though:teehee::wub2:

I can't help it :teehee: Less than a week! Omg! :swoon: Ok I'll stop now. I'm just so excited about seeing everyone again... And new people.. And erm, of course the man himself :rolls_eyes:

I can't help it :teehee: Less than a week! Omg! :swoon: Ok I'll stop now. I'm just so excited about seeing everyone again... And new people.. And erm, of course the man himself :rolls_eyes:

Haha don't forget him:mf_rosetinted:

I'm thinking "Sh*t, am I really going to this thing?" All the time:lmfao:

I'm really excited.. To meet everyone, never properly met MFCers, only a few portuguese ones, never experienced a gig away...

And I'm getting scared of what bad things can happen:aah:

Haha don't forget him:mf_rosetinted:

I'm thinking "Sh*t, am I really going to this thing?" All the time:lmfao:

I'm really excited.. To meet everyone, never properly met MFCers, only a few portuguese ones, never experienced a gig away...

And I'm getting scared of what bad things can happen:aah:

It's just my bad memory kicking in, don't worry :mf_rosetinted:

Well this will be one HECK of an experience for you.. And everyone else :teehee:

Bad things like what? :shocked: Don't jinx it already :wags_finger:

It's just my bad memory kicking in, don't worry :mf_rosetinted

Well this will be one HECK of an experience for you.. And everyone else :teehee:

Bad things like what? :shocked: Don't jinx it already :wags_finger

:roftl:

Yep... I'm really looking forward to it but I'm not at the same time.. I just know I'll get depressed after it... And too dazzled so my reports will be the fangurly type:roftl::teehee:

Heh heh... Like if I miss all the MFCers and end up just with my mom... Or if there's a M&G, someone runs me over and I won't be able to talk to him.. To be honest, I'd really love if he said "Oh, I remember you from Portugal!" But I'm not thinking too much about it as it's quite unlikely and naive of me:roftl:

And if I miss him entering the building just because my flight arrives late.. I don't know, I'm really being a pessimist and whining a lot but I always find something to be afraid of:roftl:

Ha, I'm glad I'm not the only one!:roftl:

I know I've said it a hundred times... But I can't wait!

They mustn't be thinking...

I can't wait and I'm not even going! Though my book will be there and Mika can look at my crappy drawing and writing...

They mustn't be thinking...

I can't wait and I'm not even going! Though my book will be there and Mika can look at my crappy drawing and writing...

Yep:teehee:

Aw:wub2:

Yep, my HMCML will be there too!:biggrin2::wub2:

Yep:teehee:

Aw:wub2:

Yep, my HMCML will be there too!:biggrin2::wub2:

You're getting fangurly ..... those Amsterdam vids have sent me over the edge and beyond .... I'm so looking forward to Monday now .... :aah:

I can't wait .... but I'm gonna have to .... in a way thank god I'm working Friday, Saturday and Sunday and my coach leaves at 6.40am on the Monday morning so .... :boing:

You're getting fangurly ..... those Amsterdam vids have sent me over the edge and beyond .... I'm so looking forward to Monday now .... :aah:

I can't wait .... but I'm gonna have to .... in a way thank god I'm working Friday, Saturday and Sunday and my coach leaves at 6.40am on the Monday morning so .... :boing:

I haven't even seen them:blush-anim-cl: Still catching up to the first pages of that thread!

I'll have to wait.. But I feel like I can't anymore:roftl:

To be honest, I'd really love if he said "Oh, I remember you from Portugal!"

Why don't you try that line on Mika?

5 DAYS TO GO!!

OMG I'm not even cleaned, packed, organized, etc. and I have to get my ass across an ocean. :aah:

Why don't you try that line on Mika?

OMG I'm not even cleaned, packed, organized, etc. and I have to get my ass across an ocean. :aah:

When do you fly out :thumb_yello: