dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i know what you mean, i think i need some sleeping pills

right i am OFF, have lotsssss of fun

if you see me feel free to shout in my direction ( you cant miss a 6ft redhead in a purple top and waitcoat :roftl:)

:pbjt:

Thanks, you tooo!

Haha, what do I shout? Cities on fire? I'll look like a lunatic:roftl:

Hope to see you there! Have a nice time:huglove:

Thanks, you tooo!

Haha, what do I shout? Cities on fire? I'll look like a lunatic:roftl:

Hope to see you there! Have a nice time:huglove:

Don't shout that :shocked: Someone might think there's a real fire and evacuate the theatre :shocked:

:teehee:

Don't shout that :shocked: Someone might think there's a real fire and evacuate the theatre :shocked:

:teehee:

Hahaha:roftl:

And with an evacuation... Not only the crowd would have to leave.. Soo:teehee::devil:

well.... he's just a boy, ye know :mf_rosetinted: Sings a bit, I understand. And fangirls scream at him a lot, apparently. Nothing to get excited about :mf_rosetinted:

*Nods*...ahum...we'll see how you fell about that tomorrow night!:naughty:

Just finishing packing now..putting camera, mp3, money, tickets etc in my bag..:sweatdrop::yay:. Only have to check my tickets are in my bag the obligatory 20 times now, then I will be all set for tomorrow!:naughty:

24 hours to go :groupwave:

Just finishing packing now..putting camera, mp3, money, tickets etc in my bag..:sweatdrop ::yay :. Only have to check my tickets are in my bag the obligatory 20 times now, then I will be all set for tomorrow!:naughty :

24 hours to go :groupwave:

:aah::aah::aah:

It's really this close now :wub2:

:aah:

:biggrin2:

aaaggggghhhhhh i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the gig tomorrow!!! woooop i'm getting the train down from Coventry to London at lunchtime and i quite literally cannot wait!!!! even my sister (who's coming with me) is getting really excited as well! yaaaay :-D x

aaaggggghhhhhh i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the gig tomorrow!!! woooop i'm getting the train down from Coventry to London at lunchtime and i quite literally cannot wait!!!! even my sister (who's coming with me) is getting really excited as well! yaaaay :-D x

My brother lives in Coventry ... this is irrelevent obviously :naughty: and he's not a MIKA fan so again irrelevent ... see you tomorrow :biggrin2:

Hi Rubytuesday :bye:

So you are a little excited then? :teehee:

Hi Rubytuesday :bye:

So you are a little excited then? :teehee:

I'm going to be watching you for signs of excitement tomorrow :wink2:

No excitement coming from me obviously :aah:

I've just found a crazy looking cat I've had for about 2 years that I'm also going to give to Mika ... it can be a nice companion for Ingie's dog .... it looks like it's on drugs though .... or still experiencing a Mika high :biggrin2:

I'm going to be watching you for signs of excitement tomorrow :wink2:

No excitement coming from me obviously :aah:

I've just found a crazy looking cat I've had for about 2 years that I'm also going to give to Mika ... it can be a nice companion for Ingie's dog .... it looks like it's on drugs though .... or still experiencing a Mika high :biggrin2:

I've had a challenge from Leonita to stay demure :roftl:

Cat sounds good :thumb_yello: