MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neiobi I insist you sing along, espescially on Over my shoulder - you can't possibly sound worse than he does :naughty:

She'll be singing over your shoulder won't she .... :wink2: Ha ... I'm so funny ..... not :blink:

:naughty:

And... I'm so excited.

Please, someone answer me.. Is anyone going on a dress? Because if you were joking, I already bought one and don't think I'll be going back on my decision:teehee:

Yes a lot of people are wearing dresses. I look too fat in mine so I will wear a nice top and skirt instead.:naughty: And some are going in floaty tops and trousers.

Neiobi I insist you sing along, espescially on Over my shoulder - you can't possibly sound worse than he does :naughty

Haha we'll see:teehee:

Hope my vocal lessons will be worth it:mf_rosetinted:

She'll be singing over your shoulder won't she .... :wink2 Ha ... I'm so funny ..... not :blink

:roftl:

You are:naughty:

Ahem... I'm actually a bit glad my mom doesn't know the songs by heart... And their names:aah:

omg guys! Now finally I found time to write something to you! I will be there, too! It will be my second gig after the Berlin concert last week and I'm more exited than only exited!!!! :shocked::aah::aah:

So I have a question...tomorrow evening I'll star my trip to London and I wanted to go to SW at Sunday...just want to ask if anybody would like to meet me, so that we can "warm up" a lil' bit! It would be sooo funny!!!

omg guys! Now finally I found time to write something to you! I will be there, too! It will be my second gig after the Berlin concert last week and I'm more exited than only exited!!!! :shocked::aah::aah:

So I have a question...tomorrow evening I'll star my trip to London and I wanted to go to SW at Sunday...just want to ask if anybody would like to meet me, so that we can "warm up" a lil' bit! It would be sooo funny!!!

Yup! :biggrin2:

Check out the day plan thread thingy :wink2:

Yup! :biggrin2:

Check out the day plan thread thingy :wink2:

You know ... I was looking at your siggie earlier ... and your scrolling writing thingy .... it was not scrolling .... it just said

NO

I was gonna ask you what was no .... :shocked:

Then I saw it later and it was working :lmfao:

She'll be singing over your shoulder won't she .... :wink2: Ha ... I'm so funny ..... not :blink:

:floor::floor::floor:

Regarding the chair dancing, it's quite fun, when you get the hang of it:naughty:

@Freddie:

I searched for nearly 15 minutes now but I can't find this thread...can you show me please!? I'm too stupid for this world :stretcher:

can't find it either, but last time i saw it there were no actual plans anyway :naughty::roftl:

I'm actually shocked that I'm going to this gig:shocked:

I've been talking about it for so long but I only realized I'm really going a couple days ago...

Hope he's just as hyped up as in Brussels.. Woud love to invade the stage.:naughty:: Dunno how I'd make it if I'm second row though, probably the ones that go are the first.. Don't really know how these things work...

Anyways, I know it'll be great.. And I want many encores:mf_rosetinted:

i dont think i will be wearing a dress, they just dont look right on me :aah:

Well that might depend on the model of the dress... Tbh most of them don't look good on me but i've found a pretty nice one.. It has the lollipop girl's colours and all:naughty:

I want to know if I'm going to be the only fool wearing a dress... And a spring one.

T'was 17 degrees here today and I was on a t-shirt, so it was a bit of a test to see if I'd survive it in London, and I think I will!

hah im sure you'll be fine, i actually love english weather, i may be the only one, i love the cold :naughty:

i shall be wearing a purple top with a waitcoat and pattened 3/4 lengths, unless i change my mind again, it more mee :biggrin2:

Heh I hope so! i'm getting way too worried about this..

Here's my dress: http://www.mangoshop.com/zoomProducto.faces?id=86439979&type=zoom&idioma=IN

It's doesn't look as short on me...

Hah, sounds nice!

I'll take two outfits if I change my mind:naughty:

thats rather small as well :biggrin2:

being tall is alright, im hard to miss though so i can never hide from people

Hehe:bleh:

Yep I'd rather be a taller person than smaller like I am.. Everyone thinks I'm 12 years old or something... And because my face looks really young aswell:naughty:

I'm usually the smallest in my class so I get really funny nicknames on that...:aah:

Hi!

Jose and I've got a question. There's a chance, we'll attend this gig. But the hotel/motels are a big problem cause they just cost too much money. Does anyone know if there's a cheap room we could stay? Or a mfc-motel maybe?:naughty:

Hi!

Jose and I've got a question. There's a chance, we'll attend this gig. But the hotel/motels are a big problem cause they just cost too much money. Does anyone know if there's a cheap room we could stay? Or a mfc-motel maybe?:naughty:

I don't know who Vicky was bunking with, but you might find a spare bed there, and I think a few others may have spare places.