MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I am not bringing anything for Mika..except myself. That should be good enough for him :aah:

I might give him one of my Mini Chupa-Chups if he is really lucky :mf_rosetinted:. My generosity knows no bounds.

Sadly me neither, it's costing me every penny to get there. Plus I only ever give him handmade ifts because he could buy anything he really wanted right?

I'm just about packed. Been flying around in a daze today, far too excited to think about anything! But importnat stuff is done, like camera charged and memeory card cleared. Don't have to worry about gig tickets as dasiy has them, train tickets are safe in my knicker drawer! Lol!

I'm never going to sleep tonight. I really need to get a hold of myslef I'm 24 for goodness sake not 12! Shouldn't be such a fangirl at this age!! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly me neither, it's costing me every penny to get there. Plus I only ever give him handmade ifts because he could buy anything he really wanted right?

I'm just about packed. Been flying around in a daze today, far too excited to think about anything! But importnat stuff is done, like camera charged and memeory card cleared. Don't have to worry about gig tickets as dasiy has them, train tickets are safe in my knicker drawer! Lol!

I'm never going to sleep tonight. I really need to get a hold of myslef I'm 24 for goodness sake not 12! Shouldn't be such a fangirl at this age!! :blush-anim-cl:

Memory card!!! OMG thanks for reminding me. and I still need to charge my iPod.

And I am 40, and a bigger fangurl now than I ever was in my twenties, believe me it doesn't get any better :teehee:.

Looking forward to meeting you anyway...you WILL meet me, as I will be meeting Daisy at some point :thumb_yello:.

Memory card!!! OMG thanks for reminding me. and I still need to charge my iPod.

And I am 40, and a bigger fangurl now than I ever was in my twenties, believe me it doesn't get any better :teehee:.

Looking forward to meeting you anyway...you WILL meet me, as I will be meeting Daisy at some point :thumb_yello:.

Hehe, I know!:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Just a quickie!.as have alot to do..

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited...well will be when finally packed everything!

The yeabook part 2 is ready ..so roll on tomorrow and MIKA!!!

Hope this gig will be his best yet! Afterall he is coming HOME!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Just a quickie!.as have alot to do..

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited...well will be when finally packed everything!

The yeabook part 2 is ready ..so roll on tomorrow and MIKA!!!

Hope this gig will be his best yet! Afterall he is coming HOME!!!!!:thumb_yello:

:groupwave:

By rights it should be the highlight of the tour :wink2:.

Anyway it WILL be coz WE are there :aah:.

See you tomorrow hun!! x

Carlota, that dress is really pretty, but I am worried that you will get cold. Check the weather forecast for tomorrow from the Met Office:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/london_forecast_weather.html

Today it felt really cold :shocked:

Uh woah:boxed:

I really appreciate you being worried and telling me about this:huglove: I'll try go as warm as possible! Will have tights and a coat but maybe will need something more.

Gosh, there are so many MFC people going :aah:

I'm gonna have a lot to catch up on when I get home from school tomorrow :roftl:

You all are going to have a great time! :boing:

Hopefully Mika will do "Lonely Alcoholic"! :fangurl:

*Hate my english:doh: Another typo:naughty:

Thanks for telling me!

You're welcome :thumb_yello:

and you were nearly right - "premature" is when something happens too early - as in a premature baby being born too early :thumb_yello:

Gosh, there are so many MFC people going :aah:

I'm gonna have a lot to catch up on when I get home from school tomorrow :roftl:

You all are going to have a great time! :boing:

Hopefully Mika will do "Lonely Alcoholic"! :fangurl:

I hope so - but he hasn't done it yet, has he?

You're welcome :thumb_yello:

and you were nearly right - "premature" is when something happens too early - as in a premature baby being born too early :thumb_yello:

Hehe:bleh: Nearly!:naughty:

I won't be reporting or posting on Monday and Tuesday so you won't have to go trough it with me Nono!:teehee:

Will keep twitter up to date though. Just really short:wink2: