MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I don't know who Vicky was bunking with, but you might find a spare bed there, and I think a few others may have spare places.

Thanks!

We'll digg deeper when we know a a bit more about going/not going :naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

We'll digg deeper when we know a a bit more about going/not going :naughty:

I've just asked in the Oldlings, some of them are staying at the City Road Travelodge.

i think i was the 3rd tallest in my year at school :teehee:

although the guys didnt like it and used to bully me (jealous obv)

i cant believe the gigs only 3 days away, and i get 2 days of shopping in london :mf_lustslow:

Pfft, they don't like it that I'm short either so to hell with them:naughty:

Me either!

Hi!

Jose and I've got a question. There's a chance, we'll attend this gig. But the hotel/motels are a big problem cause they just cost too much money. Does anyone know if there's a cheap room we could stay? Or a mfc-motel maybe?:naughty:

Hah, well most of us are staying at the City Road Travelodge I think! It's just a question of wether there are free rooms :biggrin2:

Would love to meet you girls!

Help, anyone?

Ok so.. I dunno if this is the right thread to ask it or if the other one is the right one:aah:(So I'm posting on both.)

When I arrive at the travelodge, I'd like to meet with some MFCers already... My flight arrives at 20 to 2pm on Monday, so I should arrive to City Road around, say 4pm? I know I've said this numerous times and posted way too much on this thread.:roftl:

It'd be far easier for me. I'll still have to go and get changed but would be lovely if I met some first then the rest of the "mob":roftl:

Oh and my mom and I are up to the meet for drinks before the gig:biggrin2:

I'm working on a tight schedule here... Just hope I can do what I want between it!

Oh and who would be around City Road at the time I'd be arriving? So I could know who to text or something..

Edited by Neiobi

Yes a lot of people are wearing dresses. I look too fat in mine so I will wear a nice top and skirt instead.:naughty: And some are going in floaty tops and trousers.

i dont think i will be wearing a dress, they just dont look right on me :aah:

Hey wear wear whatever you feel comfortable in...there is no OFFICIAL dress code. Some are in frocks, some jeans I wouldn't worry I am sure you are NOT fat Silver and will look lovely...I AM a Big Girl in a Frock but I am a frock kinda girl...I am not gonna shed 3 stone in 2 days so be it. I like my dress, if nobody else does..well pity about them. I dress for me not other people. :wink2:

xxx

I should be easy for everyone to recognize: no one else will be carrying around something quite this daft. :freak:

MiniMika2.jpg

:roftl:

I quite like him... Though his face is a bit scary!:naughty:

Yep.. I never dress for anyone.. I dress for myself, especially if I like the clothes I'm wearing:biggrin2: I was just a bit in doubt if I'd be the only lonely one!

Im wearing my skinnie jeans , red strapless top and heels ..... i'll look a right tramp compared to you lot :teehee::roftl:

Don't be so daft! bet you will look lovely!

Hope you have a good bra or Freds will get an eyeful with a top with no straps and a wardrobe malfunction! :roftl: will be him singing the high notes in glee :teehee:

Cya Monday!

x x x

Don't be so daft! bet you will look lovely!

Hope you have a good bra or Freds will get an eyeful with a top with no straps and a wardrobe malfunction! :roftl: will be him singing the high notes in glee :teehee:

Cya Monday!

x x x

:lmfao: ............... or singing nothing at all ........ just jibbering ! :roftl:

Thanks hun ! See you Monday ! xxx

I have to go pack now , early train ! :biggrin2:

Can someone going to this gig, if they get the chance, ask Mika if 'Blame It on The Girls' says

"Blame it on the boys who were hitting on you"

or

"Blame it on the boys who were hating on you"?

Thank you! Knowing that lyric would completely change the meaning of the song! :naughty:

Can someone going to this gig, if they get the chance, ask Mika if 'Blame It on The Girls' says

or

Thank you! Knowing that lyric would completely change the meaning of the song! :naughty:

Sure! I'll try to:wink2:

Tramp or no tramp, you'll always look nahce caz:huglove:

or

It's "hating". I'm 99.99999% positive:naughty:

It's "hating". I'm 99.99999% positive:naughty:

That's what I thought too--but my sister thinks it's 'hitting'. Then it'd be more like a Toy Boy, as opposed to a Holy Johnny. Or that's how I think of it anyways. :naughty:

You're welcomee:huglove:

I'll try my best not to forget about it with all the excitement, wrote it down and all:teehee:

You're fantastic! And have the best time ever! :wub2:

That's what I thought too--but my sister thinks it's 'hitting'. Then it'd be more like a Toy Boy, as opposed to a Holy Johnny. Or that's how I think of it anyways. :naughty:

Well hopefully we'll find out :naughty:

You're fantastic! And have the best time ever! :wub2:

Im wearing my skinnie jeans , red strapless top and heels ..... i'll look a right tramp compared to you lot :teehee::roftl:

Skinnie jeans ... :aah: I wish .... I wouldn't even get my toe in them :lmfao:

You will look fantastic :huglove: