New Mika pics on Press

willywonka

And this file is rather large -- it's about 3MB

and it's 6144 x 4096px, so I don't think I could upload it here. I'll try,

but if I can't I'll try to post it to photobucket or someplace. :thumb_yello:

Maybe yousendit.com or one of those file upload sites?

That way you can upload the file without it being resized and people can download the file. :thumb_yello:

That's what I'll have to do, I guess. Because uploading it here in

gallery failed also. Too big. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer, I think they say we "happily marrieds" can look at the menu, we just can't order...

Yes, yes we can. We can look at the menu as much as we'd like. :das:

I actually have it even *bigger* and in higher resolution if anyone's interested in the original, just let me know. I just thought it might be TOO big here.For this lot? what was I thinking?

I just didn't want to gross Mana out too bad.

Accck, giant Chester the Molester pic. :roftl:

If you post it, post it as a URL not an image. I don't want giant icky Mika taking up my whole screen. :naughty:

:jawdrop:

OMG... He... wow...

I believe the words you're looking for are "looked absolutely freakin' luscious in Los Angeles." :wub2:

As soon as I saw the pics I thought...oh that's the handkerchief brushed my face.

...okay I'll stop before I say what I think of his fingers in my hair.

:lmfao:

I love this. Fangurliness suits you so well! :teehee:

EDIT: On a jealous note, I'm SO annoyed that everyone got those incredible, lovely pics and mine is horrid. Oh well.

What are you talking about?! Yours was lovely :fangurl:

:naughty:

Actually, I can't :( Stupid system won't let me post attachments --

says I'm over my quota. :sneaky2:

yeah... good idea, that's what I was thinking about Deb :)

and posting it as a link or thumbnail

wowzers he's looking GOOD!!!!!!:shocked: crikey

I've not been on here for weeks (due to a 3rd laptop crashing, not

having luck with them this year am I?) and I come back & THIS is what I see

Well all I can say I wow wow & omg

I've missed Mika :(

Oh please upload it somewhere....or at least send it to me in an e-mail, cos if it's that big I could draw it!!! There are so few large, good resolution pics of himnowadays...I would love to draw this!!! :biggrin2::wub2: PLEASEPLEASE!!!

6144 x 4096px ???? That is just HUUUUUGEEE!!! :mf_rosetinted: wow. Where did you find it in such a huge size???

Oh please upload it somewhere....or at least send it to me in an e-mail, cos if it's that big I could draw it!!! There are so few large, good resolution pics of himnowadays...I would love to draw this!!! :biggrin2::wub2: PLEASEPLEASE!!!

6144 x 4096px ???? That is just HUUUUUGEEE!!! :mf_rosetinted: wow. Where did you find it in such a huge size???

I believe it was sent to her from Mika's mgmt :thumb_yello:

slra6g.jpg

I think it is really funny to look at the reflection of the washing and the cables or whatever it is in the TV screen. You can also see someone standing there looking at him. Sorry, random I know.:aah:

I believe the words you're looking for are "looked absolutely freakin' luscious in Los Angeles." :wub2:

Yep, that pretty much covers it...

Meeks, you need to look that good or better in London and when you grace the Aussies with your presence... :naughty:

default.jpg

vlogavie.jpg

Mika's new avatar for his youtube vlog page. It doesn't appear on the page yet, but appears on the search page.... weird.

thanks BS! ;)

I think it is really funny to look at the reflection of the washing and the cables or whatever it is in the TV screen. You can also see someone standing there looking at him. Sorry, random I know.:aah:

hadn't noticed that ... the human subject did distract me from all the rest :biggrin2:

default.jpg

Mika's new avatar for his youtube vlog page. It doesn't appear on the page yet, but appears on the search page.... weird.

It is probably defaulted to use his latest video as an avatar but since the video is private it's not visible.

Oooh well spotted BS!! Very well spotted. I wonder where they were. And I find it hilarious that they have the Dr.Seuss picture :roftl:

Oooh well spotted BS!! Very well spotted. I wonder where they were. And I find it hilarious that they have the Dr.Seuss picture :roftl:

Hahaha yes Dr. Seuss :roftl: That was the first thing I noticed :naughty: then the tv screen then Mika :naughty:

It is probably defaulted to use his latest video as an avatar but since the video is private it's not visible.

Well someone who doesn't know what they are doing is fiddling round there then, as IMHO, the previous avatar didn't really need changing:naughty:

I personally prefer the avatar staying fixed. It is like his trademark then. And of course it is good to have the feature video changing...it would be good to get #32 up ASAP to stop people feeling it's so unfair. I'm not bothered, it will eventually appear, and I think it really is just someone who has no clue doing this random email invitation thing.

it would be good to get #32 up ASAP to stop people feeling it's so unfair.

I've got an easy solution to that. They can just stop being bothered by something that is completely trivial.

Some people saw it due to sheer blind luck. Right place/right time. Life is full of moments like that. You win some, you lose some. It's not personal, it's not unfair, it's just the luck of the draw.

Well someone who doesn't know what they are doing is fiddling round there then, as IMHO, the previous avatar didn't really need changing:naughty:

I personally prefer the avatar staying fixed. It is like his trademark then. And of course it is good to have the feature video changing...it would be good to get #32 up ASAP to stop people feeling it's so unfair. I'm not bothered, it will eventually appear, and I think it really is just someone who has no clue doing this random email invitation thing.

Exactly- Like the rest of them that went on 'private random preview' before :naughty:. Oh and I also agree about the person not having a clue :roftl:

:naughty:

Deb :bow::flowers2: Is there any chance you can upload this for us loyal dcD.F.C. worshippers :wub2: