tickets- when do we get them?!

Any news about the Paris tickets ?

I mean, did someone get info recently, except the "we're expecting them" :naughty:

Good for the London ones. I heard that Amsterdam and Brussels one have been received, or are about to be.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, did someone get info recently, except the "we're expecting them" :naughty:

Good for the London ones. I heard that Amsterdam and Brussels one have been received, or are about to be.

Yeah, how about the Paris ones?:blink:

"> Subject

> RE: Mika Order Enquiry - London 8th

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> We received the tickets this morning and they will be collected by our

> courier company (SMS) tomorrow. You should have the first delivery

> attempt and tracking number from us on Monday.

>

> Kind regards

>

> Helen@sandbag"

taken from my E-mail.

x

Thanks for the info (can I start getting excited yet? Can't wait to find out my ticket numbers!):roll1:

"> Subject

> RE: Mika Order Enquiry - London 8th

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> We received the tickets this morning and they will be collected by our

> courier company (SMS) tomorrow. You should have the first delivery

> attempt and tracking number from us on Monday.

>

> Kind regards

>

> Helen@sandbag"

taken from my E-mail.

x

Thank you for that, it's reassuring.

Didn't want to hassle Helen again myself, having already been a tell-me-my-seat email hassler last week :aah:.

From what I understand from my fellow Dutchies tickets have only arrived at non-Dutch adresses. I surely didn't get mine.

Dunno if you'll find the info below worthy but I think this is the latest we've been told.

Freddie has been kind enough to keep us updated :)

Thanks, but this is all about Berlin, isn't it? I'm talking about Amsterdam and Brussels.

Edited by Michael19

My Message to Helen:

Hi Helen, I was wondering if the Paris tickets will be will-call? I'll be leaving for London next week and if they are mailed, I will not be getting them.

Thanks for your help, Charlotte

My Message back from Helen:

Hi

We expect to receive the tickets on Monday and we will pack them and mail them as soon as we can.

We will e-mail you as soon as your order’s been dispatched.

Kind regards

Helen

This means that I will not receive the tickets in time for the Gig. Even if I was not going to London, I still would not receive these in time. I wrote her back and asked if I could pick up at will call.

I hope so...I would be shattered if I couldn't go to the gig because my tickets will arrive to the U.S about the same time I get back. :sneaky2:

I'm sorta bummed right now......need a drink and an answer. :shocked:

Still have not received tickets and have had no reply from Sandbags! Has anyone received any tickets?:aah:

Someone had an email saying they were sending the UK tickets out this week for first delivery tomorrow.

Indeed !!! :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted: more than one week to receive them in France, so I think it'll be ok !!

Thanks again :wink2: I'll tell that to the french fans, they're going to be relieved !

Yes please do :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Berlin sadly was the main issue , they seem to be back on track now

I just got this in my inbox tonight

"Your tickets are now on their way to you !

Your tickets have been packed and will be delivered using a private secure courier service (Secure Mail Services SMS), over the next couple of days, to the address below."

(all my details under it etc etc and telling me what to do if I can't recieve them etc.)

:thumb_yello: let you know when they get here, should be soon though :biggrin2:

Someone had an email saying they were sending the UK tickets out this week for first delivery tomorrow.

I just got one Babs saying

Your tickets are now on their way to you !

Your tickets have been packed and will be delivered using a private secure courier service (Secure Mail Services SMS), over the next couple of days, to the address below./QUOTE]

etc etc

Well as we can follow our tickets, I've seen they're on the way !!

But I asked for my numbers, because I gave my parents adress to deliver the tickets and I'll only be home to pick up them at the post office next week. I couldn't wait while everyone would have known.

Well big surprise, if you remember the Paris venue, as it's a circus, the stage and the seats are in round. Even the one of the back are allocated.

That's mean you'll see Cherisse or the other musicians and only Mika's back :sneaky2:

I'm very disapointed because I've been allocated these seats, (2nd row and 3rd row while I ordered at 1.20 uk time...) and for the two gigs...:boxed:

Well, I'll admire Mika's hair and back... :naughty:

Did people get them? I didn't. Nor Paris.

Did you get a card through your letterbox this morning?

They'll probably deliver them tomorrow, the UK ones that is.