New Live Show!

dcdeb

You do not take a website down to add or change content.

Can we put this myth to rest so we don't go through this every time MFC or Mikasounds goes down? Websites go down due to technical problems, not adding a blurb about what the ticket codes are for.

Occasionally MFC is taken off line to due a version upgrade on the bulletin board but we will give you notice when that happens.

Mika zigzagged all over the world in 2007 so I wouldn't bet money on him doing anything logical like playing the Middle East because it is closer to Europe.

He can't do Japan for X reason. He can't do Europe for Y reason. He can't do N. America for Z reason...

How long do we have to know this boy and his nonsensical ways before we stop dismissing ideas because they don't make much sense? :teehee:

Yeah logic does NOT apply.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it can't be as "special" as the LA one. It was a) free b) his first gig for ages c) gave away tickets himself from an icecream van d) the first time he had sung the new songs in public.

Granted the new gig may be some of the above but it can never be d) therefore never as special. IMHO.

Maybe it's special because it will be a last minute thing where people have to go somewhere special to get tickets beforehand? all the speculation but I guess we'll have to wait and see:thumb_yello:

How long do we have to know this boy and his nonsensical ways before we stop dismissing ideas because they don't make much sense? :teehee:

.. I think most of these ideas only surface because we have not much to write about but to hang around and wait....:wink2:

By the way, I wrote to sandbag for my mssing code for the EP purchase and they replied they'd send it out to me next week..

Can we put this myth to rest so we don't go through this every time MFC or Mikasounds goes down? Websites go down due to technical problems, not adding a blurb about what the ticket codes are for.

Occasionally MFC is taken off line to due a version upgrade on the bulletin board but we will give you notice when that happens.

This is true. But people can take their websites offline to edit them.

What I meant (and I didn't think about it as passionately as you have with your response because it's never fazed me) is that Mika is a pedant and if he wanted to put something on the site then he may infact take the site offline to edit and view it himself with a few chosen others first which alot of people can do (we can on AMF apparently, but I haven't tried it). I didn't mean to express it as fact. Honestly, I don't know.. Just a "maybe" considering he's so O.C.D. and doesn't always do what we'd expect him to do. Others may simply add something and let it be, but I doubted that Mika (though I don't claim to know Mika well) would be like that - and assumed he would want it to be 100% perfect. So it was just an idea, but I'm no website expert.

Funny you should say this in the same post. :naughty:

Edited by Kelzy

If not Dublin then maybe Cork??!

Clutching at straws here, MIKA COME TO IRELAND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky2:

hehe awwwh Stephanie :huglove:

wait..... it says 'VERY SPECIAL GIG'!!!!!:shocked:

I doubt that would mean just another European date added ...

(...more likely sg special on Tuesday evening that would make my trip much more expensive than it is already)

yeah I also reckon it has to be a secret gig...why else would he be announcing it like this?

That's what I'm thinking too, a very special gig-maybe he'll do something like he did with the L.A one??

:thumb_yello:

Mika zigzagged all over the world in 2007 so I wouldn't bet money on him doing anything logical like playing the Middle East because it is closer to Europe.

He can't do Japan for X reason. He can't do Europe for Y reason. He can't do N. America for Z reason...

I don't think anyone's dismissing anything- but it's not so much logic as expecting him to fear getting lynched if he adds a European date to the tour now most people's plans are fixed.

.. I think most of these ideas only surface because we have not much to write about but to hang around and wait....:wink2:

By the way, I wrote to sandbag for my mssing code for the EP purchase and they replied they'd send it out to me next week..

What's this about a code for the ep purchase??? I didn't get a code...should I have??

Maybe it's special because it will be a last minute thing where people have to go somewhere special to get tickets beforehand? all the speculation but I guess we'll have to wait and see:thumb_yello:

Hmm I'm not great on speculation, never have been. All ifs and buts that might never happen. I can wait patiently.

I don't think anyone's dismissing anything- but it's not so much logic as expecting him to fear getting lynched if he adds a European date to the tour now most people's plans are fixed.

lol Mika's probably reading this going "sh*t! Need to immediately change the plans for the new gig!" :roftl:

Haha lynched? That thought would last all of five minutes for most MFCers then it would be back to :wub2: and making excuses for him.

What's this about a code for the ep purchase??? I didn't get a code...should I have??

... seems a lot of people did not get a code when ordering the EP. I was told they'd mail it next week.

um, this was discussed at length earlier on in the thread... did you get a confirmation email? It should say this at the bottom (though it turns out not everyone's does....)

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

:blink: I don't think anyone got their codes for the EP...just a promise to get one today. So I guess that means no one is getting a code today. :aah:

Others may simply add something and let it be, but I doubted that Mika (though I don't claim to know Mika well) would be like that - and assumed he would want it to be 100% perfect.

I REALLY don't think that's the case. There is all kinds of not-100% perfect going on with that site. :teehee:

The last time dates went up I don't think Mika was even paying attention. MFC and MS were crashing and he was happily tweeting away about some rubbish or another.

At this point Mika is not even making his own blog posts, so I don't know if he's involved with updating much of the content.

Well I wasn't holding my breath, but definately looks like we won't hear anything today.

lol Mika's probably reading this going "sh*t! Need to immediately change the plans for the new gig!" :roftl:

Haha lynched? That thought would last all of five minutes for most MFCers then it would be back to :wub2: and making excuses for him.

I meant "lynched AFTER the tour" naturally. Seriously, not messing people around is cuter than giving them champagne. Oh OK, I'd go back to wubbing him in a month or so.

Have just tweeted and asked him to ask his People to hurry up with the code explanation...probably won't read it but hey who knows he may do and had forgotten all about telling us :mf_rosetinted:

xxx

:blink: I don't think anyone got their codes for the EP...just a promise to get one today. So I guess that means no one is getting a code today. :aah:

Oh okay, I have that part on the email saying I will be getting a code-but if noone else has theirs yet either then we're okay :thumb_yello:....for now :teehee:

:blink:

Now I am fully confused now... :loco:

I thought people on other threads were mentioning how they got codes at the end of the confirmation mail on BOTH the ticket and the EP purchase...

We had long discussions on that how there were codes on both mails and I don't mean the prchase order codes.....

Anyway, I just wanted to reassure everyone that in case they did not a code with the EP purchase they'll receive it next week.

:aah: I cant take this anymore! I was on pooter first thing this morning thinking my 'code e-mail' would be there. It'll be long enough waiting til this evening never mind next week to hear anything.:blink:

:blink:

Now I am fully confused now... :loco:

I thought people on other threads were mentioning how they got codes at the end of the confirmation mail on BOTH the ticket and the EP purchase...

We had long discussions on that how there were codes on both mails and I don't mean the prchase order codes.....

Anyway, I just wanted to reassure everyone that in case they did not a code with the EP purchase they'll receive it next week.

I have no idea what's going on either but I have no code so let's hope everyone has it by next week!:thumb_yello:

Oh great, I obviously read it wrong haha oops I thought it said if we don't want the ep we get a present and I was wondering why wouldn't we want the ep but that's great news thanks for clearing that up for me

That's okay!

couldn't have you being confused or anything...

Just play along Mika and his people are having so much fun, they are so smart and clever keeping us all on our toes, don't you think?

Sienna.. I've got a little saying to go with that... he's doing it for sh!ts and giggles... :naughty:

wait..... it says 'VERY SPECIAL GIG'!!!!!

I doubt that would mean just another European date added ...

(...more likely sg special on Tuesday evening that would make my trip much more expensive than it is already)

We'll find out in a day if it is another Europe gig or somewhere else...

Tempting. Would be great to see BS again.

Though, I'm also happy to wait til the end of never for him to come here.

I've never actually met her, so it would be first time for me!

And why am I not surprised at that comment :naughty:

:lmfao:

Channeling Spock are we?

Geez...

If it is it'll be interesting to see what people who might be going will say...

yeah I also reckon it has to be a secret gig...why else would he be announcing it like this?

Do you reckon? I thought it'd be another Europe gig, but I'm not so sure now...

Oh yeah... lynching... *prepares torches and pitchforks*

:naughty:

:lmfao:

How very true!

One more time-

The ep

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

and tickets

MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th

ABCD1234

Do you reckon? I thought it'd be another Europe gig, but I'm not so sure now...

hmmm...I guess it could be that...but if it is, I don't understand why he has to go this way about announcing it....to me it reeks of the LA gig approach....

I guess you're right...

I dunno, I don;t think it'll affect me... though as I've said before, I'll very seriously consider going if it's in Japan or NZ... ad long as I have time to get my passport sorted...

Love your siggie BTW...

I REALLY don't think that's the case. There is all kinds of not-100% perfect going on with that site. :teehee:

The last time dates went up I don't think Mika was even paying attention. MFC and MS were crashing and he was happily tweeting away about some rubbish or another.

At this point Mika is not even making his own blog posts, so I don't know if he's involved with updating much of the content.

There you go again - trying to make sense of it all. :roftl:

But seriously, I don't put anything past him anymore. I try to live by the theory that if it doesn't make sense then Mika must've been involved. :teehee:

I've never actually met her, so it would be first time for me!

And why am I not surprised at that comment :naughty:

BS is a riot. :naughty:

Because, you know I'm a true fan underneath it all? :pinkbow: