New Live Show!

dcdeb

I guess you're right...

I dunno, I don;t think it'll affect me... though as I've said before, I'll very seriously consider going if it's in Japan or NZ... ad long as I have time to get my passport sorted...

Love your siggie BTW...

It would be great if he went to that side of the world for you guys, finally!

hehe thanks :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love it...

It's only $1000 for a return trip to Japan... i can do that.. even better, NZ is about $200 return...

But even better, Syd only costs about $30 one way! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: If this isn't a gig around there, then when he's touring with the new album he'll HAVE to go there!!!!

Sienna.. I've got a little saying to go with that... he's doing it for sh!ts and giggles... :naughty:

Haha, some sayings goes through in spite of the language barriers! Love it!:biggrin2:

:biggrin2: If this isn't a gig around there, then when he's touring with the new album he'll HAVE to go there!!!!

Damn straight he has to!

That's why I'm hoping the book will work...

Haha, some sayings goes through in spite of the language barriers! Love it!:biggrin2:

Ooooh good! It's a good one, isn't it?

I think I first heard it from my brother... I assume he got it from someone else cause he's not clever enough to make that up :teehee::naughty:

There you go again - trying to make sense of it all. :roftl:

But seriously, I don't put anything past him anymore. I try to live by the theory that if it doesn't make sense then Mika must've been involved. :teehee:

Not trying to make sense of it really. I just don't think is Mika involved in this site. I'm quite certain Mika doesn't know how to take sites offline in any case. :naughty:

Not trying to make sense of it really. I just don't think is Mika involved in this site. I'm quite certain Mika doesn't know how to take sites offline in any case. :naughty:

I worry that the only website thing he knows how to do is pull the plug. :naughty:

*insert Mika pulled the plug picture that someone somewhere has already photoshopped*

I hope you've got room on your floor for me BS... if Meeks goes to Japan, I'm going too! :naughty: and you wouldn't happen to know if I need a visa for Japan, would you?

EDIT: nevermind, I don't if I'm visitng for less than 90 days...

Sure you can camp on our floor! But you need a fair bit of extra cash for transportation and stuff....Japan is not cheap at all....:boxed:

but frenchDeb said her friend mailed and got the confirmation and even the code:boxed:

what's it they don't like about us,Wendi:tears:

I got a reply to my email - will get code next week!! :blink:

maybe after all my moaning @ mika he`s coming 2 glasgow ... just think me & wendi could have him all to ourselves :roftl:

And Kath :wink2:

Besides, some peoples R.L. is not about working or being out of the house, but rather not being able to work and being stuck in the house. Let's not judge.

That's me!!! :biggrin2:

By the way, I wrote to sandbag for my mssing code for the EP purchase and they replied they'd send it out to me next week..

Same here :thumb_yello:

When I said "some people have RL commitments" I was including family commitments- including spending time with family at home and not jumping up to check a website every two minutes. So I was including Wendi too!

Hope you Aussies do get a gig of your own soon.

Sure you can camp on our floor! But you need a fair bit of extra cash for transportation and stuff....Japan is not cheap at all....:boxed:

See... all that money we're saving on accomodation will go towards getting ourselves around Tokyo!

I have money saved up... I guess I have enough saved to manage a few days...

Don't know if anyone has already asked this, but are these codes 'gig' related. I am unable to go to any of the confirmed ones so if the 'codes' are for these then i would gladly pass my code to anyone who doesn't have one. Unless the new very special show is in scotland then wild horses wont stop me:naughty:

Don't know if anyone has already asked this, but are these codes 'gig' related. I am unable to go to any of the confirmed ones so if the 'codes' are for these then i would gladly pass my code to anyone who doesn't have one. Unless the new very special show is in scotland then wild horses wont stop me:naughty:

I'm expecting something more in line with the "save 50p if you buy a Mika lunchbox" suggestion someone made earlier.

I can't see the EP codes having anything to do with gigs, though I suppose the ticket codes might be.

We have no idea but I don't expect so, I got the message that I'd get codes for both my EP Book and EP download. :thumb_yello: Perhaps if they turn out to be you could pass it on then? Very nice of you to think of other MFCers :wink2:

I'm expecting something more in line with the "save 50p if you buy a Mika lunchbox" suggestion someone made earlier.

I can't see the EP codes having anything to do with gigs, though I suppose the ticket codes might be.

I must have missed that :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think alot of people are oing to be disappointed, we've really hyped it up! With the huge number of codes that must have gone out I don't imagine it's anything amazing!:wink2:

I think you're right Vicky but I still can't help get overly exicted....he knows we can't stay calm...it's just impossible! :roftl:

I think alot of people are oing to be disappointed, we've really hyped it up! With the huge number of codes that must have gone out I don't imagine it's anything amazing!:wink2:

I am already disappointed then:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:I kike that idea.

We have no idea but I don't expect so, I got the message that I'd get codes for both my EP Book and EP download. :thumb_yello: Perhaps if they turn out to be you could pass it on then? Very nice of you to think of other MFCers :wink2:

It's true we do seem to be hyping thigs up a bit, but then again this is MFC:naughty: I just hope we find out soon though or this will be another 'find out at the top of the week ' scenario:naughty: