New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, idd :mf_rosetinted: Luckily I have an exam that day so I can't be tempted to go to NY for the very first time in my life :wub2::teehee:

yup i have exams too :sneaky2:

(so what?):fisch::mf_rosetinted:

True Caz, just thought it might be linked - obviously I was wrong ! Just have to wait and see if Sandbag have anything more to say on the matter - I emailed them last night :thumb_yello:

Awesome, don't forget to let us know if they get back to you!

I don't know if you know, but if you wish to quote people just press the "Quote" button at the bottom of the person's post.

If you want to quote many people, press "MQ" at the bottom of the people you wish to quote, and on the last person just press "quote" and it will all come up in your reply box :thumb_yello:

Well no but it must be frustrating for her though :naughty:

I guess so.

Ah, sorry, I never knew that he said that he'd be coming back later that year :blush-anim-cl:. When did he say that? Or where?

Re V Festival though, let's not go back there again please...It was never confirmed by them, so it wasn't really a cancellation or that he pulled out, because he was never officially "in".

It's the same as if we say that we're disappointed because he's cancelled the Bordeaux gig, when in fact it was never formally announced.

I'm not trying to make excuses for Mika here, because everyone knows how annoyed I am with their organisational chaos and general slackness, but I'm trying to be fair. We can't pin everything on him, and that infamous Aussie V Festival is certainly not one of the events that we can consider him guilty of cancelling.

He said it not only to us, but in the media...

Like I give a sh!t anymore...

Well TAKE THAT to the peeps who thought it would be another European date LOL :roftl:

Well, I guess that it sucks for everyone else in the states... Seems pointless to do just one show...

But, yet again, it doesn't matter at all to me.

Dammit WHERE are my codes :hair:

I think the codes thingy is now officially delayed as they simply forgot to mail them for some... We were promised to get them next week only...

( Although I do have a code with the gig ticket... so confusing :confused: )

Well, I guess that it sucks for everyone else in the states... Seems pointless to do just one show...

But, yet again, it doesn't matter at all to me.

Well true. But it's not a real tour is it? :blink: It's a bit sparse, I think, to be considered a real tour.

Guest roelvano

NYC, how nice for USA fans :thumb_yello: !!

I only think it's stupid it's just for people, ages 18 or older :S

Many fans are disappointed i guess...

I think the codes thingy is now officially delayed as they simply forgot to mail them for some... We were promised to get them next week only...

Ya maybe we get them next week when the ep is out? coz when that changed they prob meant to change the date for the pressie too but forgot?!

I'm sick of this though, I have a headache:sneaky2:

I too have a code for the gig but not for the EP download - but what are they for ???????????????:dunno:

FROM TWITTER-

for those in the know... code mystery will be solved soon,

tech issues, will post once i have more info

Yeah I noticed.

Ah good on Mika for...I dunno, perhaps reading the MFC right now and realising? :roftl:

Hi Mika! :bye::roftl:

I too have a code for the gig but not for the EP download - but what are they for ???????????????:dunno:

There is a thread on this where you can make a guess:naughty: just to get relaxed a bit from this constant waiting

I will bump it in a minute:wink2:

Well at least I was awake that is all I can say.

What is it with the States and secret gigs??....feeling like he hates Britain...1 date!! France gets 2!

Neglected .....Yeah I do feel .....disheartened I suppose...GIGS posted On time....Codes and something we ALL want...nothing!

Good for the Americans but I do feel he has the fanbase in the UK so needn't bother anymore....he may change his mind when the fans start drifting!!!!

xxx

daisylou...you seem to be having a very strong reaction here for a UKer...spare a thought for the rest of the world...Aussies have not had their promised gigs, S. America none at all....me in Japan, well, I wait, as always.:naughty:

Mika needs to break through in the US. It makes financial sense. The rest of us have to wait.

Well true. But it's not a real tour is it? :blink: It's a bit sparse, I think, to be considered a real tour.

I never said it was a real tour.

I figured he would do at least 3 shows in the states. It's entirely possible that he's doing more later, but I would've thought he'd do more than just one show (which it looks like he's doing).

I think I might just shut up and not say anything more...

daisylou...you seem to be having a very strong reaction here for a UKer...spare a thought for the rest of the world...Aussies have not had their promised gigs, S. America none at all....me in Japan, well, I wait, as always.:naughty:

Mika needs to break through in the US. It makes financial sense. The rest of us have to wait.

You said it beautifully, as per usual...

And if he does do one in Japan, I'm gonna come visit you!

I would love to see the reactions of the South Americans and others who haven't seen Meeks in the Asia-Pacific region... it would be great!

Oh, you haven't signed the petition... would you like to?

I never said it was a real tour.

I figured he would do at least 3 shows in the states. It's entirely possible that he's doing more later, but I would've thought he'd do more than just one show (which it looks like he's doing).

I think I might just shut up and not say anything more...

Lol no need to hush up sweetpea :original:

So good to hear realistic, unbiased thoughts

:thumb_yello: