Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

speakin of the 50s, bought 3 bright red washin machines from the 50s the other day. they are so beautiful, no clue what to do with them tho

half a minute ago from web

amazing... internet on my flight from NYC to LA... feel like a middle aged person in the 50s; the future is approaching!

2 minutes ago from web

gosh mika, i'm an old machine from the 50s too! :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speakin of the 50s, bought 3 bright red washin machines from the 50s the other day. they are so beautiful, no clue what to do with them tho

half a minute ago from web

amazing... internet on my flight from NYC to LA... feel like a middle aged person in the 50s; the future is approaching!

2 minutes ago from web

gosh mika, i'm an old machine from the 50s too! :wink2:

So it's back to LA then? :sneaky2:

:blink: I don't know... Now I don't understand anything ...

Mika said "i don't like the look of Albert today. Cant really trust him... i think he's gotten into drugs, definitely loosing hair around his nostrils" on Twitter. Albert is the donkey. I was making a joke, saying that Mika might get rid of him.

I asked him via twitter if Albert got into his cheese! :aah:

Does anyone else feel weird leaving ppl like Mika twitter replies? It makes me feel like a crazy person, like I think I know him or something. :teehee:

Yes, I feel like it's a bit weird too!:blink:

I'm not sure why but I think it has to do with the fact that he has so many followers and the chance for him to see just mine and hopefully even give me an answer is....I don't know...impossible?:aah:

We’ve been talking about this before and people have told me that it’s just a part of the game, that people actually has got answers from him, and I agree, it was the same with the thousands of answers he got to his blogs, but….

Maybe I’m not just playful enough!:naughty:

If you think about it, the whole twitter thing is mostly just talking right out in the blue, I prefer the forum because you are able to follow a discussion… ah, I’m thinking too much, I know!:biggrin2:

I know, I know...this is not the time or place to take things too seriously!:blush-anim-cl:

If you think about it, the whole twitter thing is mostly just talking right out in the blue, I prefer the forum because you are able to follow a discussion… ah, I’m thinking too much, I know!:biggrin2:

I know, I know...this is not the time or place to take things too seriously!:blush-anim-cl:

I think about it the same way you do... In fact, I don't like twitter at all...

But that's because I don't like and I am not good at chit-chat.

I prefer listening before talking but when I do I like to elaborate my thoughts.

The only thing I imagine Twitter really working is if you really just write 1 sentence - like 'thought of the day' - each day as if you were writing a diary and write to people mainly via DMs...

That's how I started my orginal profile but as none of my friends were on Twitter I gave up and created my MFC profile.

Does anyone else feel weird leaving ppl like Mika twitter replies? It makes me feel like a crazy person, like I think I know him or something. :teehee:

Yeah- that's why I've only made one.

Though cos the system was playing up, I inadvertantly posted it 5 times, which probably added to the effect.

I think about it the same way you do... In fact, I don't like twitter at all...

But that's because I don't like and I am not good at chit-chat.

I prefer listening before talking but when I do I like to elaborate my thoughts.

The only thing I imagine Twitter really working is if you really just write 1 sentence - like 'thought of the day' - each day as if you were writing a diary and write to people mainly via DMs...

That's how I started my orginal profile but as none of my friends were on Twitter I gave up and created my MFC profile.

A good thing you did that!:wub2:

It has come to the point that I check twitter before I log in to MFC just to see what's going on, and twitter is like a twin channel to this.

I wonder if we will actually care about twitter the day Mika loose interest in it?:wink2:

Hahaha, great minds think alike:roftl::biggrin2:

No no, I always feel like that... And like I'm being nosey or silly :naughty:

these updates crack me up! so hilarious!!! :roftl::naughty:

i feel weird, but i have so much fun!!! it makes me feel as i know celebrities too, and on the other hand i think how on earth can they make themselves so easily 'reachable'... it's not much different from sending them a text message or an e-mail... but then i thought that perhaps it's funny for them as well! so i write when i feel, even if i don't really believe that they could read... mika in particular as he tweets mostly from the phone, and i think that's a little hard reading tons of @ replies from there... but i can't help replying! :teehee:

Hahaha, great minds think alike:roftl::biggrin2:

So true. :biggrin2:

The only reason I got a twitter account was to follow Mika, and although I follow other celebs, I'm never as interested in what they have to say. :naughty:

Sometimes I even feel weird replying to my friends' tweets;I don't wanna be the person who replies to what everyone says and seem desperate for conversation. I know, I'm being ridiculous. :teehee:

http://tinyurl.com/mzujgt Just received a nice review from NYC show last night

Next, when Mika broke out a trash can for a Stomp-style jam, unleashed a torrent of giant balloons on the crowd, and wore a Willy Wonka-like crown for the joyous cautionary tale "Lollipop," things got downright raucous. After exiting the show for a very brief time, Mika came back for two encores which included "Relax, Take it Easy," "My Interpretation," the new (and oddly Enigma-like) "Rain" and wrapping up with a second helping of "Love Today."

:roftl:

So true. :biggrin2:

The only reason I got a twitter account was to follow Mika, and although I follow other celebs, I'm never as interested in what they have to say. :naughty:

Sometimes I even feel weird replying to my friends' tweets;I don't wanna be the person who replies to what everyone says and seem desperate for conversation. I know, I'm being ridiculous. :teehee:

Haha same here!

No no, you're not. I feel the same way.:wink2:

Yeah, I feel funny replying too... So I hardly ever do that. :naughty:

I like Twitter mostly because of the randomness of some updates. But when people use it as a minute-to-minute update of their lives, it kind of annoys me. :teehee:

Yeah- that's why I've only made one.

Though cos the system was playing up, I inadvertantly posted it 5 times, which probably added to the effect.

i like that! :roftl: its 2 fanny.... thats something i would do :mf_boff:

http://tinyurl.com/mzujgt Just received a nice review from NYC show last night

Next, when Mika broke out a trash can for a Stomp-style jam, unleashed a torrent of giant balloons on the crowd, and wore a Willy Wonka-like crown for the joyous cautionary tale "Lollipop," things got downright raucous. After exiting the show for a very brief time, Mika came back for two encores which included "Relax, Take it Easy," "My Interpretation," the new (and oddly Enigma-like) "Rain" and wrapping up with a second helping of "Love Today."

:roftl:

:shocked:

Ah!

So that's where my crown is!

Mika, give it back now!:sneaky2:

*inpersonplease*:teehee: