MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin Pre Show Chat!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, not really Micaish though, his trade mark being happy music dark lyrics but it is kind of tender, intimate :wub2: ...

I often watch the video alledgedly filmed in some girl's country house, with her two blond little boys and even though Mica looks ugly/funny with those big earphones on, and his dress sense was at its most :insane: , I love that song :fangurl: .

Marie-Thérèse

That girl, is Jo Whiley. And she is my hero:bow::bow::bow:

Thanks Miro:huglove:

Catched up to the whole thing.. So glad Martin's back:wub2:

And Over My Shoulder live... I'll enjoy that next week.

Great to know people got to meet him for a bit before the gig, and that he has a celesta now:biggrin2:

Can't stay here.. Can't wait to log in tomorrow and find videos, pics, etc.

xx

You're welcome Carlota :wink2:

Forgive me, but I do think twelve songs seems like a short set for an artist who now has a two-album plus EP repertoire :blink: I am slightly surprised and a little bit disappointed if I'm honest...

But...it's quality not quantity that counts of course :wink2:.

Thanks for the updates everyone!!

Edited by Gatagordinha
forgetting my manners

Yes, not really Micaish though, his trade mark being happy music dark lyrics but it is kind of tender, intimate :wub2: ...

I often watch the video alledgedly filmed in some girl's country house, with her two blond little boys and even though Mica looks ugly/funny with those big earphones on, and his dress sense was at its most :insane: , I love that song :fangurl: .

Marie-Thérèse

It was her house, it was Jo Whiley, a radio 1 DJ. :naughty:

Forgive me, but I do think twelve songs seems like a short set for an artist who now has a two-album plus EP repertoire :blink: I am slightly surprised and a little bit disappointed if I'm honest...

Yes I am a bit surprised with the set list. I wonder if it's going to change as the gigs go on.

I mean the LA gig was quite short, but it WAS free.

I think we should just write a set list for him.

Damn. We should have done it weeks ago.

We all know that size is not that important, don't we :wink2: ?

But his sets have never been very long... maybe he should get in touch with Bruce Springsteen who is said to have had three hour sets at some point in his career. But then it would :swoon::rip_1: us.

Marie-Thérèse

It's more of a filler gig, until the second album. Then I suspect we'll get a full on gig.

He'll then most likely do the whole second album, EP, and the hits from the first.

It's more of a filler gig, until the second album. Then I suspect we'll get a full on gig.

He'll then most likely do the whole second album, EP, and the hits from the first.

A filler gig? But we are paying good money for it. Sorry that doesn't wash.

And a MALE backing singer!

:shocked: do we know who the fella is..?

and who's this celesta BTW..?

Lollipop and rain now

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

More codes!

So I guess, on MS next Monday all will be revealed about all the codes.

I wonder what the 2000 points are for?

It souunds like a Tesco Club card!:

hehehehehe

I'm very pleased with the set list, though I'll miss relax and LA..:blink:

I realy hope he inserts LA for sat. I wanna hear it live.. :blush-anim-cl: and as for SITM being there, he'd better keep that one, mika boy..! :mf_rosetinted:

tonite the olympia gig aired again and that alone already got me in the mood.. I am counting min. to sat.. :wub2:

A filler gig? But we are paying good money for it. Sorry that doesn't wash.

What I mean is, it's not promoting the second album as such. More the EP.

There is just an intro to the album, with BIOTG, Toy Boy and GGG. Not the full compliment of the album.

only 12 songs??? is it quite short for a concert? maybe he's talk a lot... but it seems to me too short... I want hours and hours with him

Days and days .... weeks and weeks :fangurl: