Hello and see you Monday?!

childishlady

Just saying HELLO!

I've been around a while ..... just not been 'administered'!

I have popped in and out occasionally for many (many) months, met one or two of you at the last concert I went to with my Daughter (28th February 2008), but have a hectic lifestyle that makes me put off doing things for me!

But here I am thinking; maybe I might meet one or two of you on Monday? So I am saying hi now so we will know each other a little before then?

:group_hug:

I know I won't be on here as often as I'd like to be ...... but ........ I will be back!

Thank you for listening

xx

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying HELLO!

I have popped in and out occasionally for many (many) months, met one or two of you at the last concert I went to with my Daughter (28th February 2008), but have a hectic lifestyle that makes me put off doing things for me!

But here I am thinking; maybe I might meet one or two of you on Monday? So I am saying hi now so we will know each other a little before then?

I know I won't be on here as often as I'd like to be ...... but ........ I will be back!

Thank you for listening

xx

Hi and :welcomeani:

And I just want to warn you -- your post is dangerously similar to

my introduction post about 2.5 years ago... I believe I used those exact

words: "won't be on here as often as I'd like" :naughty:

But this place is addictive!

Anyhow, will look forward to meeting you in London on Monday! :thumb_yello:

Just saying HELLO!

Thank you for listening

xx

hi welcome to the great MFC haha :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

hey childishlady (love that name lol, it's soooo me) I will hopefully meet ya with MY daughter on Monday too :biggrin2: we are in 2nd row stalls, we may ahve met last year at Brixton or Hammersmith we were at all 3 :thumb_yello: my daughter was the noisy bumble bee who pirouetted a lot lol

Hi Sparkly1 :)

Haha .... I choose my name because my (teenage!) Son says I am "sooooo Childish"! I just have to agree with him! :tongue2:

Hey lucky you ... I was given row 8!

I finally sorted how me and my daughter are getting there now ... so am a little more relaxed about that!

It was at Brixton last time for me ....... Oooo I would have loved to have seen them all ....... alas I appreciated seeing one at the time .... and still felt like the luckest person alive to have been there! Oh yes ...... I am soooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow :biggrin2:

I'll look out for you :thumb_yello: