Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my e-mail too! Yay. I wonder how long it will take to get to these here parts of CANADA! :naughty:

That's hilarious! :lmfao:

Got mine too! I'm wondering the same thing though... i'd say probably another week for those of us in N. America. I'M EXCITED!

Got mine too! I'm wondering the same thing though... i'd say probably another week for those of us in N. America. I'M EXCITED!

True, true. I'll start a countdown (countup?) starting today to see how many days it takes to get here. :naughty:

Mine's been shipped. Can't wait to get it :boing:

Me too. In the email Sand Bag sent about the EPs being delayed it said they "expect all orders to be delivered by the end of the week." They sent that last week.

Now that the EPs have been shipped, does anybody know anything about the codes?

Just that Mika said something about trading them for "fake money" and then "buy" stuff... Something like that! :blink:

But no-one got the codes yet, so...

Mika money? :blink: He said that?

Just that Mika said something about trading them for "fake money" and then "buy" stuff... Something like that! :blink:

makes me think of the naughty corner :das:

Mine's been shipped. Can't wait to get it :boing:

Same... I'm guessing mid next week... at the earliest...

Me too. In the email Sand Bag sent about the EPs being delayed it said they "expect all orders to be delivered by the end of the week." They sent that last week.

Yeah right.. maybe in the UK/Europe... It takes most things a week and a half to get to Oz from England, and if I buy stuff from Amazon or something, it's about 2 weeks...

But... but... I don't want fake money!

Oh well... if it's fake money, I hope I have enough points to get something decent...

yaaaaaay i just got back to the Isle of Man this morning and the book was here waiting for me! i got sooooo annoyed and frustrated at the Sadler's Wells gig because they were selling the books and i wanted mine there and then! never mind, i have it now, and it was definitely worth waiting for! such beautiful illustrations, i just adore it already!:wub2: :-D x

I pre-ordered one and I still haven't got it. I had received an email on Monday saying that it had been posted, the same day as I bought it and got Mika to sign it. :naughty: I'm not holding my breath waiting for the pre-ordered one - though I will be terribly disappointed if they don't give a secret code with it as promised. :sneaky2:

The EP is beautiful! I especially like the works of art by Jim Woodring, Tao Nyeu, Sophie Blackall and Nilesh Mistry. Stunning work! :wub2: Lady Jane and Toy Boy are my favorites on the EP but I really like them all!

Edited by Marianne84

Well I read that some people who got the pre ordered one said there was no code with it :blink:. Also some got a card with the code when they purchased it at the gigs. This is all so confusing :blink:

Well I read that some people who got the pre ordered one said there was no code with it. Also some got a card with the code when they purchased it at the gigs. This is all so confusing :blink:

I got my copy today and no secret codes!:blink:

I got my copy today and no secret codes!:blink:

same here Sienna! I don't get it.....

I got mine yesterday - no codes, though they were supposed to arrive via mail, anyway.

I will write to Sandbag again:sneaky2:

:roftl:roftl

Mika is really trying to drive us crazy!! :aah: As I said before...it's part of his evil plan...

so true, so true! :hair::wags_finger::naughty:

I got mine yesterday - no codes, though they were supposed to arrive via mail, anyway.

I will write to Sandbag again:sneaky2:

cool, let us know what they say!!