MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM PRE-SHOW CHATTER!

Blue Sky

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

So far I'm having the day from hell! My train was cancelled, then told no trains leaving from Lancaster. Had to wait an hour for a bus to the next station. Then that train was cancelled! The next one was delayed! Finally got on train about 30 min ago. Should have arrived in London 2 hours ago! Not looking like I'll have time to go to my hotel!

Could anybody tell me if SW has a cloakroom where I might be able to leave my case?

Hey guys!

So far I'm having the day from hell! My train was cancelled, then told no trains leaving from Lancaster. Had to wait an hour for a bus to the next station. Then that train was cancelled! The next one was delayed! Finally got on train about 30 min ago. Should have arrived in London 2 hours ago! Not looking like I'll have time to go to my hotel!

Could anybody tell me if SW has a cloakroom where I might be able to leave my case?

yes you can

May as well, they didn't have it in the Paul Smith shop today anyway :thumbdown:

I know! :( I spent aall day going round different shops, and none of them had it, and now I'm really tired and still don't have it :crybaby:

and I'm not going to the gig tonight because I have an exam tomorrow morning, and the tickets sold out... I don't know what to do :s

does anyone know if I can buy it at the venue without actually going to the gig?

I'm so not jealous:mf_rosetinted:

well u have seen mika recently i have so i am very very jealous i even feel a lil green eyed monster popping out :puking:

Yes. On here.

hey rosie posie ! i hope u all have a sh*t time tonite & mika falls sick :teehee: say *rasp* to the big chap tonite from me :biggrin2:

It feels quite lonely tonight:blink:

Hi,

right....;(

Bored here, no one twits no nothing...

Edit:

Greiceli just twitted saying she's been waiting outside for 5 hours and no one's inside yet...:blink:

Hi,

right....;(

Edit:

Greiceli just twitted saying she's been waiting outside for 5 hours and no one's inside yet...:blink:

No one's inside yet? :blink: But doesn't it start in like 20 minutes?

Hi,

right....;(

Edit:

why would anyone be inside? :blink: