Mika at Latitude Festival 2009 - 09/07/16

willywonka

http://www.lastfm.com.br/event/703887

* Editors

* Mika:shocked::shocked::shocked:

* Regina Spektor

* of Montreal

Editors, Mika, Regina Spektor, of Montreal, Doves, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Pet Shop Boys, Phoenix, Thom Yorke, Camera Obscura, The Pretenders, Patrick Wolf, Bat for Lashes, Mew, The Gossip, !!!, Turin Brakes, Lykke Li, Saint Etienne, Ladyhawke, Newton Faulkner, Datarock, 65daysofstatic, Spiritualized, Squeeze, White Lies, St. Vincent, Teitur, Grace Jones, Passion Pit, Fever Ray, Little Boots, Magazine, Edwyn Collins, Manchester Orchestra, Metronomy, Chairlift, Bombay Bicycle Club, Adem, The Rumble Strips, 1990s, Maps, Lisa Hannigan, The Airborne Toxic Event, Marnie Stern, Jeffrey Lewis, Slow Club, iLiKETRAiNS, Jeremy Warmsley, Wild Beasts, Sky Larkin, Fight Like Apes, Black Cat White Cat, Luke Haines, Kap Bambino, We Have Band, First Aid Kit, Golden Silvers, Music Go Music, bishi, Wildbirds & Peacedrums, Dear Reader, Amazing Baby, Wave Machines, Chas 'n' Dave, The Temper Trap, Marina and the Diamonds, Band Of Skulls, Chew Lips, The Invisible, Ed Kuepper, One eskimO, Flashguns, Post War Years, The XX, the mummers, Casiokids, Pulled Apart By Horses, Little Comets, Local Natives, Black Joe Lewis, Speech Debelle, Mark Thomas, Bark Cat Bark, The Late Greats, Mirrors, Hjaltalin, Dag för Dag, Des O'Connor, Catherine A.D., Camille O'Sullivan, Asaf Avidan & the Mojos, The Bush, Joe Gideon & The Shark, Paloma Faith, White Belt Yellow Tag, Dave Gorman, Juliette Commagere, Gavin Osborn, Orkestra del Sol, Frank Skinner, Not Squares, Animal Kingdom, Sonver, Alan Pownall, Sound Of Guns, The Scaremongers, Goldheart Assembly, Django Django, The Cheek, Jo Brand, 2 Hot 2 Sweat, Villagers, Yes Giantess, The Chakras, Alfonzo, Euan, Sugar Crisis, skint and demoralised, Robin Ince, gregg weiss, Ruby and her Whorses, Evi Vine, Malcolm Joseph, Stuart Maconie, Jonathan Jeremiah, Mark Lamarr, Jeremy Deller, The Duckworth Lewis Method, Royal Shakespeare Company, Simon Armitage, The Mystery Fax Machine Orchestra, The agitator, Kurran and the wolfnotes, b-music, mik artistik, Sean Brosnan, Brigitte Aphrodite Voutsa, jordan Hunt, royal court, Badly Worn Boys, Belle and Sebastian (Dj Set), Alyusha e Molly Naylor

Has anyone seen this before????

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the poster that goes with it? cuz i can't see his name on it... am i blind?

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/29508507/Latitude+Festival+2009+LATO9_web_96_4.jpg

Yep...:sneaky2:

Tried to zoom it but i cant see it either, but on the program listing he's 2nd right after the Editors...

Is this in Suffolk???

Call me stupid, but what country is this in? :teehee:

Henham Park

Beccles, Suffolk

UK!!!

The fourth edition of Latitude is set to be even more spectacular and mesmerising. With thirteen arenas hosting such a range of artists with incredible talent, there is something for everyone, adults and children alike. We hope to see you there! :blink:

Henham Park

Beccles, Suffolk

UK!!!

The fourth edition of Latitude is set to be even more spectacular and mesmerising. With thirteen arenas hosting such a range of artists with incredible talent, there is something for everyone, adults and children alike. We hope to see you there! :blink:

Thank you :naughty:

am i the only one who finds it strange that mikasounds advertised bestival in september but not one in july first? :blink:

Right!

That's why i used...:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Weird uh?

Just browsing for pics of Paris tonight and this showed up...:blink:

Someone should ask Mika's management before anyone gets tickets :fisch:

Yes, we're waiting on an answer about this and other festivals... :thumb_yello: