Our very own Aurelien playing piano on stage for Mika at Cirque d'Hiver!!

sariflor

WOW Aurelien! I never met you anyway but that was a great thing to see you had such a great opportunity. You've done really well!:biggrin2: I would crack under the pressure:teehee:

Looking forward to a good video of it.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys!:wink2:

thanks for allllll the messages!

Last night was truly amazing. I had talked to Mika the night before, and to John and things came together and Mika came on stage for relax and made a sign at me to wait, and then he came to get me.:biggrin2:

PLaying for/with him, is amazing, there is so much energy, so much power in such a setting. I have always loved being on stage but last night just made me realize that that's what I f****** love.:mf_lustslow:

Thanksso much everybody, I hope some better pics and vids will turn up!!

:thumb_yello:

Last night was truly amazing. I had talked to Mika the night before, and to John and things came together and Mika came on stage for relax and made a sign at me to wait, and then he came to get me.:biggrin2:

PLaying for/with him, is amazing, there is so much energy, so much power in such a setting. I have always loved being on stage but last night just made me realize that that's what I f****** love.:mf_lustslow:

I just saw the video! Awesome!

Well done! :thumb_yello:

and soon his whole band will be made of of MFCers who will do it for free .

:lmfao: I can see it now! And not only his band, but his whole team --

I'm sure we could fill every role surrounding MIKA with competent MFCers

willing to do the jobs for free! :thumb_yello:

You are such a star, Aurelien! What a night! I can only imagine how you

must have felt, and are still feeling now! So so so happy for you! :wub2:

Haha so you and Mika had prepared this without telling anyone eh? Vilaiiiin!!!:naughty:

No seriously, I've seen the video and that must have been truly FANTASTIC!!!!:biggrin2: Congratulations!!!!!

Did you speak with Mika after the show?

I think you have all right to say you're probably the luckiest Mika fan in the world right now:biggrin2:

Hah so it was pre meditated:aah: It's pretty amazing anyway!:shocked:

Congrats!

I really am happy for you since you are a musician and I think it must have meant much more to you than it would have to anyone else...

I also am so pleased to see again how much Mika cares about his fans. :thumb_yello: He is not only a great musician but a wonderful person as well. I really hope everyone here appreciates that does not try to abuse his kindness in the future....

Edited by suzie

I thought you must have talked to him about that before cos you went straight to the piano :naughty:

Now all we need is Sara's vid :thumb_yello:

YES! I have another suggestion. Let's attack Mika with tweets demanding we want Aurélien hired. We're the fans man, we has the power:mf_rosetinted:

I already started that last night.

i figured that you knew about it as you headed straight for the piano. :wink2: had you practiced at all with the band?

Ah right, I see- what an amazing and unique experience! :wub2: Aurelien, you did a truly amazing job and I think you should play with Mika more often. Or, as some others have suggested, Mika needs to hire you. Ahem...Mika! :mf_rosetinted:

The one and only time I ever met and spoke to Aurelien was in London for a Brixton gig in December of 2007. It was then that I already thought to myself "This young man with his background and experience has so many similarities to Mika!" :biggrin2:

So, I'm not too surprised that he's managed to make his way to the stage with him. :wink2:

you should be on stage for the rest of your life really! you were such a pro last night!

when we're watching the vid my friend asked "which one is mika again?, i mixed them:blink:" :roftl:

Bad quality tho, but better than nothing :biggrin2:

I actually teared up watching this! This is what makes Mika such an amazing performer. Wow, my hands are shaking. :naughty:

Aurelien, you did a fantastic job! Everything was just so spontaneous and perfect! I think Mika's got a new piano player...

And I'm starting the AFC. :mf_rosetinted:

*Is Blown away in Amazement*

WOW! THat's freakin' awesome!! Congrats!!

Did he ask you to play, or you just offered?

Aurelien said this: :wink2:

I think this has to be one of the most crazy, unique, amazing, wonderful (etc etc :naughty:) Mika fan experiences ever.

Agreed!

It's like the male equivalent of Lollipop Girl, only better. (Better than LG? Now that's something!) :naughty: