NEW oldest fan!!

YulsMcFuls

WAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGA!!!!

SENDING ALL MY GREETINGS TO ALL MFCERS OUT THERE...my family away from my family!! Its been nothing short of 7 days since the MILAN concert and MAN AM I READY FOR part DEUX!!! Been surfing the sea that is the beautiful site of MIKA and found myself in a profound state of admiration of what ONE MAN'S MIND can do...and it is here that its cause and effect is felt shared and converted into passions and true admiration...this whole being fresh as a lime thing reminds me of a long lost memory which I recovered minutes before my encounter with his ROYAL MIKANESS...back when I was 16 and everybody was still saying "Ika who?"..i was frantecly YOUTUBEING the diferent colours of ones emotional state in combination with some well poised woman...trying to learn the words and in collaboration with my partner in crime, squawking at the top of our lungs every note...well up until my MAMA came in and said..."SHUT-UP GIRLS, U CANT SING!" LOL that day I vowed to meet and make the strongest connection to this NEW SOUL as possible... well soon after i began unleashing the MAGIC via grapevines of friends and slowly gathered a clan of Lollipopers and I am just at the espresso at the bottom of a large Latte with cream and a CHERRY ON TOP !!! oh the simple joys of Mikadem...what more can one ask for...

Enough Waffeling and pancaking..well if you got this far and are still reading then this is the perfect time to appreciate and Thank you for getting throgh my randomness...thought it would be nice to share something about the reason why we are all here...so il sign off by saying...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!:group_hug:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGAWAGA!!!!

SENDING ALL MY GREETINGS TO ALL MFCERS OUT THERE...my family away from my family!! Its been nothing short of 7 days since the MILAN concert and MAN AM I READY FOR part DEUX!!! Been surfing the sea that is the beautiful site of MIKA and found myself in a profound state of admiration of what ONE MAN'S MIND can do...and it is here that its cause and effect is felt shared and converted into passions and true admiration...this whole being fresh as a lime thing reminds me of a long lost memory which I recovered minutes before my encounter with his ROYAL MIKANESS...back when I was 16 and everybody was still saying "Ika who?"..i was frantecly YOUTUBEING the diferent colours of ones emotional state in combination with some well poised woman...trying to learn the words and in collaboration with my partner in crime, squawking at the top of our lungs every note...well up until my MAMA came in and said..."SHUT-UP GIRLS, U CANT SING!" LOL that day I vowed to meet and make the strongest connection to this NEW SOUL as possible... well soon after i began unleashing the MAGIC via grapevines of friends and slowly gathered a clan of Lollipopers and I am just at the espresso at the bottom of a large Latte with cream and a CHERRY ON TOP !!! oh the simple joys of Mikadem...what more can one ask for...

Enough Waffeling and pancaking..well if you got this far and are still reading then this is the perfect time to appreciate and Thank you for getting throgh my randomness...thought it would be nice to share something about the reason why we are all here...so il sign off by saying...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!:group_hug:

WELCOME!!!

You're coming to Bestival, aren't you?

We'll have to meet up there, try and get camped close together.:wink2:

WELCOME!!!

You're coming to Bestival, aren't you?

We'll have to meet up there, try and get camped close together.:wink2:

DAMN STRAIT..WE NEED TO CAMP AS CLOSE TO THE STAGE AS POSSIBLE and thats only coz they dont allow camping on :camping: :band:stage ...heehhehe...AAAaAaAaAHH, CANT WAIT!!!:groovy::clap::taz:

Edited by YulsMcFuls

:welcomeani:

Is that Mana in your avatar or am I just seeing things? :teehee:

Nice intro!!

INDEED..ITS a bit of a tribute as her and SARA took me in like real MFC FAM...and brought me here where I met all you guys who seem to be dressed , head to toe in AWESOMENESS!!! :woot_jump:

I think i saw you in Milan :thumb_yello:

and i think i heard you singing Lady Jane after the gig...

and your voice is so much better than Sariflor's one :naughty:*

sorry we did not speak

usually i speak with foreign citizens using an english language almost invented by me :original:

welcome here

ok Sari... i authorize you to bang bang me :fish: