• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[YOUTUBE]_kIVE2fTFK0[/YOUTUBE]

At 2:54, how Melachi reacts when Mika isn't home . . . :teehee:

"They get very depressed, they get very happy and they always need some sort of constant attention" - sounds a lot like me. :naughty:

I must've replayed Mika's Melachi imitation like 20 times, it's hilarious! And adorable. :teehee:

"They get very depressed, they get very happy and they always need some sort of constant attention" - sounds a lot like me. :naughty:

I must've replayed Mika's Melachi imitation like 20 times, it's hilarious! And adorable. :teehee:

Do you hoard slippers and wooden spoons? :fisch:

The first minute of this video

oqDPEk65X9A

:teehee:

the cutest thing ever.

Oh Gosh..:lmfao:. Its soo fuc*ing cute..!!!:wub2: Love it..!!

Looks that he's feeling like at home, not on stage... Thats what I love in Him..!!!:wub2:

I was walking to the library with my friend telling her how I love when MIKA says like chocolate in TOOL and than she said maybe his boyfriend is black, I laughed so hard everyone was looking at us wondering if I was ok :naughty:

PHhahahahhahaa.. Omgg.....:floor: :floor:

Oh Gosh..:lmfao:. Its soo fuc*ing cute..!!!:wub2: Love it..!!

Looks that he's feeling like at home, not on stage... Thats what I love in Him..!!!:wub2:

I couldn't agree with this more, and lately I had been seeing in his eyes and his performances that something seemed to be bothering him. But now, :teehee::teehee: it seems as though he's really back and can be himself. And I'm so happy for him. :wub2:

I was walking to the library with my friend telling her how I love when MIKA says like chocolate in TOOL and than she said maybe his boyfriend is black, I laughed so hard everyone was looking at us wondering if I was ok :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Interesting - about the chocolate and boyfriend...:lmfao::lmfao: I cant imagine that...and maybe I dont have to..:naughty: