The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just go to the 'Your magic numbers' bit in the top right, then click validate now and you'll be able to choose a section of cds/dvds/unique codes or whatever. Both dvds are there and it validates once you select, and LICM and SFS are on there too.

Oh thank you so much for this info :thumb_yello::biggrin2: !

Okay, the 100.000 points item is appaling. Sorry, but I feel strongly about that. I think it's sick. I mean as much as I'd like to have something like that, I wouldn't want it for money. That goes for M&G too.

I can't even log in to the darn Magic Numbers area. :sneaky2:

It keeps telling me it doesn't recognize my email address!

Meanwhile, I'm logged in to the site -- I can see my avatar staring at me.

But I can't get past that. So frustrating. :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

Hmm .. am I weird for not even trying? :blink:

It's just that it's .. I don't know .. I just don't feel like it :roftl: The whole points-thing .. pfff .. You know? :bleh:

And I hope it will be you to have that :naughty: Go, buy more stuff! Wait, give me your email, I will plant my codes on it. :das:

The rewards suck, anyway. :sneaky2:

Have you seen how many points you need for that? Yes, I guess we must start team work to get it. :annoyed_h4h:

BTW I think he should pay me to play my lovely piano. Tsk pop tarts :shun:

I still don't :teehee:

There's also "Champagne meet and greet"....sucks for underage people, though they'll probably be legal by the time this follows through :lol3:

erm 3 scenarios:

Mika singing to the guest (underage of course): "I'm a lonely alcoholic...I'm not a mediocre writer anymore....I've just drunken your champagne too" :thumb_yello: and that's how he gets the private gig aswell

Mika singing with the guest (underage determined to have a fun night with Mika :freak: ) : We're two lonely alcoholics...:drunk_sing:

Guest to Mika the next day: "erm...I have spent my savings for my university to buy tones of CD's and got a hangover in exchange and don't remember anything! :roftl: You're the maaan! At least I'll be a happy undergraduate :freak: "

Okay, the 100.000 points item is appaling. Sorry, but I feel strongly about that. I think it's sick. I mean as much as I'd like to have something like that, I wouldn't want it for money. That goes for M&G too.

I don't even think there's a point in me trying to get those 'expensive' things because I know I have no chance compared to other people.

What about the pen?:shocked:

I know! The pen actually sounded quite appealing. :naughty:

erm 3 scenarios:

Mika singing to the guest (underage of course): "I'm a lonely alcoholic...I'm not a mediocre writer anymore....I've just drunken your champagne too" :thumb_yello: and that's how he gets the private gig aswell

Mika singing with the guest (underage determined to have a fun night with Mika :freak: ) : We're two lonely alcoholics...:drunk_sing:

Guest to Mika the next day: "erm...I have spent my savings for my university to buy tones of CD's and got a hangover in exchange and don't remember anything! :roftl: You're the maaan! At least I'll be a happy undergraduate :freak: "

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I keep having that in many places I have to log in with email. I found out just recently that it is because I have a gmail account. It works by the ending 'googlemail' as well as 'gmail'. I have to make myself remember where I registered with which version of it... :roftl:

I keep having that in many places I have to log in with email. I found out just recently that it is because I have a gmail account. It works by the ending 'googlemail' as well as 'gmail'. I have to make myself remember where I registered with which version of it... :roftl:

Ahhhh... thanks! I am using a gmail account -- I'll try googlemail. :thumb_yello:

Because I was trying with both IE and Firefox and getting frustrated in

two browsers. :naughty:

I can't log in at all. :sneaky2:

I'm hacking the system to get the big prizes. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but I still haven't got the ep code that we were meant to get on may 25th, am I the only one?:sneaky2:

no you're not the only one :sneaky2:

but whoah i managed to validate my cd's and dvd's and i'm happy :biggrin2:

I love this so far I'm 5th with 9500 points. The downloads are great! but a number of them are things we already have like the animations and songs. I'm guessing we'll get our unique code from sandbags tomorrow?

:thumb_yello:

The code on my card I got at the gig doesn't work:shocked:

:floor: :floor:

I'm sorry but I can't help it. This is hilarious! Is there anything that goes the right way in all this? :roftl:

Maybe I should be happy I didn't get the codes with my EP. :naughty: