Her (the Ticket Fairy, that is) reply to my email yesterday was short

and sweet:

Hello there...

Still working on tix

So she hasn't abandoned me yet completely... I'm definitely NOT

ignoring her, just exploring other avenues, such as the Donut Fairy.

Much more satisfying on a personal level, I must say :naughty:

Cheers Deb:biggrin2:

May I just say that I don't like donuts personally but I would quite happily bring a box of 100 and act like a fairy if it meant that I could get a ticket:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and sweet:

Hello there...

Still working on tix

AC, I :bow: to you ! As we French say, you don't easily let go of your bone :dog::thumb_yello: .

Cheers,

Id3

and sweet:

Hello there...

Still working on tix

Debs, how about the ice cream fairy?

I'm desperate for my chocolate sprinkles!:naughty:

Nah, Friday morning, just to frustrate you:naughty:

That would be fine for me this time!!!

:thumb_yello:

At least I can check the inet on my phone not like Paris :wink2:

Thanks for keeping us upto date DCdeb. Gonna smile for the fairy :biggrin2:

xx

Edited by daisylou
schpellink!

There's a heck of a lot of people risking it travelling to London WITHOUT actual tickets for the gig, some even changing their holiday plans... have I missed something vital here, have you all been given a nod and wink in my absence (I have a family funeral to attend to this Friday (24th), I have missed so much while I have not been able to keep up, not that I could ever keep up with this place at the best of times mind you). :blink:

There's a heck of a lot of people risking it travelling to London WITHOUT actual tickets for the gig, some even changing their holiday plans... have I missed something vital here, have you all been given a nod and wink in my absence (I have a family funeral to attend to this Friday (24th), I have missed so much while I have not been able to keep up, not that I could ever keep up with this place at the best of times mind you). :blink:

No nods or winks that I know about Viv.

Some people are risking coming down, on the off chance that Debs can secure some tickets for here.

Some people are risking coming down, on the off chance that Debs can secure some tickets for here.

Without knowing a day either.. I'm not going to be here for the whole of tomorrow so hope that's not when the ticket fairy decides to work her magic :aah:

"Piensa mal, y acertaras" :wink2:

Wow, you're a fast learner :naughty:- Perfect spelling and all

Cheers Deb:biggrin2:

May I just say that I don't like donuts personally but I would quite happily bring a box of 100 and act like a fairy if it meant that I could get a ticket:biggrin2:

:lmfao: Feel free to come down dressed as a fairy and with a box of donuts- Heck, if you come dressed as a fairy, I will bring the donuts :mf_lustslow:

There's a heck of a lot of people risking it travelling to London WITHOUT actual tickets for the gig, some even changing their holiday plans... have I missed something vital here, have you all been given a nod and wink in my absence (I have a family funeral to attend to this Friday (24th), I have missed so much while I have not been able to keep up, not that I could ever keep up with this place at the best of times mind you).

I changed my holiday plans a long time ago, when we first got wind of this possible gig, cause I am only going 'home' to Spain so it wasn't a big thing to change then.......But I wouldn't myself book something on the offchance that I got the ticket. That's just me though- I've done mad things this year but I don't think that I would travel ticketless myself. Not saying that it's wrong or that people shouldn't do it, far from it :naughty:, but just explaining my situation really.

Stop being cynical, that's my, WW and Laura's job .

You are supposed to be just decadent, much more stylish :bow: but not so enjoyable .

Cheers,

Id3

Oh, don't you worry about that. As a pro Gemini, I can do decadent and fangurlish one day and cynical and bitchy the next. I alternate with supreme ease :naughty:.

I just happen to like London :dunno:

what even though we have had the ****tiest weather in ages, all wet wet and MORE wet, think I would rather go chase the sun (we HATE it when it's too cold and raining you see and we HATE it when it's too hot as well, we Brits are hard to please when it comes to the weather)

PS Sari, no need to explain yourself chuck, (though I do feel a bit better knowing you aint cancelled an UBER marvellous holiday on the off chance his lord ship might grace you with his shmiiiiles lol). :naughty:

what even though we have had the ****tiest weather in ages, all wet wet and MORE wet, think I would rather go chase the sun (we HATE it when it's too cold and raining you see and we HATE it when it's too hot as well, we Brits are hard to please when it comes to the weather)

PS Sari, no need to explain yourself chuck, (though I do feel a bit better knowing you aint cancelled an UBER marvellous holiday on the off chance his lord ship might grace you with his shmiiiiles lol). :naughty:

Sadly any weather is an improvement for us Danes :roftl: Anyway I travel for the company, not for the weather :mf_rosetinted:

I know, I know :biggrin2:, but I just thought I'd explain the detail just in case.

For example, this past weekend I was in Dublin on a pre-arranged trip that I didn't cancel or change (obviously) after hearing that Mika would be doing Latitude at the same time, because it would have been very silly to change my plans just because the gig happened at the same time. That's just how it is.

:aah: Just saying it becuase apparently some people (not you, I know) think that I am totally nuts and only follow Mika and drop anything to go chase him, so I wanted to show a more realistic side to it all :naughty:.

I know, I know :biggrin2:, but I just thought I'd explain the detail just in case.

For example, this past weekend I was in Dublin on a pre-arranged trip that I didn't cancel or change (obviously) after hearing that Mika would be doing Latitude at the same time, because it would have been very silly to change my plans just because the gig happened at the same time. That's just how it is.

:aah: Just saying it becuase apparently some people (not you, I know) think that I am totally nuts and only follow Mika and drop anything to go chase him, so I wanted to show a more realistic side to it all :naughty:.

No need for false modesty, Sara :wink2: . Excellence, even in failings, is something to be proud of :thumb_yello: . Of course you are :insane: and decadent, we all admire :bow: and envy :sneaky2: you for that.

Cheers,

Id3

Soooo, I guess we will know the winners of the MS ticks after the actual gig?:naughty:

Much as I hate to say it : 'TOLD YOU SO' :naughty: . It's not as if I needed reading cards :rolls_eyes: , the pattern is well known : before the gig, hints at huge goodies to be showered all over fans by the Mastah :fangurl: , just after the gig, 'oops I am so sorry' emails from the Ticket Fairy to the happy winners :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Wow, you're a fast learner :naughty:- Perfect spelling and all

:lmfao: Feel free to come down dressed as a fairy and with a box of donuts- Heck, if you come dressed as a fairy, I will bring the donuts :mf_lustslow:

I changed my holiday plans a long time ago, when we first got wind of this possible gig, cause I am only going 'home' to Spain so it wasn't a big thing to change then.......But I wouldn't myself book something on the offchance that I got the ticket. That's just me though- I've done mad things this year but I don't think that I would travel ticketless myself. Not saying that it's wrong or that people shouldn't do it, far from it :naughty:, but just explaining my situation really.

Oh, don't you worry about that. As a pro Gemini, I can do decadent and fangurlish one day and cynical and bitchy the next. I alternate with supreme ease :naughty:.

I am at work until just before I get on the plane so tbh it may be just a little bit tricky to dress as a fairy for the day:teehee:. I do realise that I have NO sense of adventure......a more adventurus (sorry, got a mental block on that spelling!) person would be quite prepared to shove fairy costume AND donuts into her hand baggage and change in the Ryanair loo, Superman style:naughty:

I, on the other hand, am perfectly happy to admit that I do indeed not have a life and am quite prepared to drop everything and chase Mika:naughty:

I am bringing you a spare duvet Kath for our room ... I was looking online today ... and unfortunately I don't think we have a sofa in it ... so It might have to be the floor :aah:

But least you shall have a duvet and a pillow :thumb_yello:

I am bringing you a spare duvet Kath for our room ... I was looking online today ... and unfortunately I don't think we have a sofa in it ... so It might have to be the floor :aah:

But least you shall have a duvet and a pillow :thumb_yello:

No Laurel :shocked: You don't want to have to be carting stuff like that around with you :shocked:

As long as I have a bit of floor I will be ok...I will only be there for about four hours........... I really don't want to put you to any bother......but it will certainly be better (and safer) to spend a few hours in your room rather than at the airport or station:shocked:

No Laurel :shocked: You don't want to have to be carting stuff like that around with you :shocked:

As long as I have a bit of floor I will be ok...I will only be there for about four hours........... I really don't want to put you to any bother......but it will certainly be better (and safer) to spend a few hours in your room rather than at the airport or station:shocked:

No ... I'm taking the huge case .... Well I only have two cases and the other one broke last time so I can't use it anyway .... So I won't be lugging it anywhere ... it shall be folded up neatly in the bottom with my clothes on top ... or the bloody thing will be half empty .... lol .... it's only the thin duvet being as it's summer so it's not actually that cumbersome ... really not a problem .... :thumb_yello: