Thank you Kath, yes it would be great to meet again all of us.

F****** tickets!

Heu, just in case: what travelodge....?

I know................I haven't seen you for at least a month:naughty:

I don't know...maybe you could PM Laurel.................she is currently watching Harry Potter:roftl:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, stupid me told mika a wrong number! :doh: i remembered 30 on the list, but guess that was 2 weeks ago or so, or maybe i only counted the "yes"... anyway, i met him today in munich, and told him i would've loved to come to itunes but job got in the way... also told him there'd be a lot of you travelling there without having tickets, and he said he's organizing some tickets for you. he asked me how many there were, and i said about 30. just tweetet him that it's more, but i doubt that everyone will get one. he said sth about 10 tickets first, then said that 30 should be possible (but didn't sound like more would be possible!).

he said something about a secret code he'd post on twitter and the first people who'd find out would be the ones to get tickets. whatever he meant by that, i didn't quite get what exactly he was talking about. :dunno: sorry that i don't have more info for you, but at least he's really organizing something. guess i should've asked him though about when that will be. :naughty:

oh yes, and he said it would be live on tv, itv2 or something like that?

damn, stupid me told mika a wrong number! :doh: i remembered 30 on the list, but guess that was 2 weeks ago or so, or maybe i only counted the "yes"... anyway, i met him today in munich, and told him i would've loved to come to itunes but job got in the way... also told him there'd be a lot of you travelling there without having tickets, and he said he's organizing some tickets for you. he asked me how many there were, and i said about 30. just tweetet him that it's more, but i doubt that everyone will get one. he said sth about 10 tickets first, then said that 30 should be possible (but didn't sound like more would be possible!).

he said something about a secret code he'd post on twitter and the first people who'd find out would be the ones to get tickets. whatever he meant by that, i didn't quite get what exactly he was talking about. :dunno: sorry that i don't have more info for you, but at least he's really organizing something. guess i should've asked him though about when that will be. :naughty:

Thank you mellody:thumb_yello: You did a great job.

Lucky you, seeing him today:shocked:

Fairy nuff:naughty:

That bit would be easy.....I don't like ice cream:biggrin2:

I am not getting there till about 6pm Lillibet.

It is going to be great to see everybody....even if we don't get in:naughty:

Lillibet, Maybe you can share with Tiibet? Don't know.....I am not even sure which Travelodge Laurel and Sosi are in.....and I am squating in:naughty:

Liverpool Street Travelodge :thumb_yello:

Hang on I'll find a map :)

Hmm so I guess that means that either people who haven't yet replied because they haven't got tickets are out of it.

Or those who have the time to sit on twitter all day will get the tickets.

Life's a bitch.

And London is my home gig.

i suggest not to despair.

we know how mika shoots in the dark when asked, he may not really know what's going on about tickets for the mfc.

we are trying hard, have tried for a while now.

i suggest to be confident...and not shoot the mods!:naughty:

we know how mika shoots in the dark when asked, he may not really know what's going on about tickets for the mfc.

Excellent way of putting it Robi:naughty:

I'm not too bothered really.

The most I will lose is a forty minute journey each way.

And Kata is coming.

Next time the guy posts, or even mentions any secret code anybloodywhere, as :devil: is my witness he is soooo dead :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Shoot the mods ? No way :shocked: !

Not shoot Sire ? I can't make any promise :sneaky2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

I know mods are doing hard work, and I really appreciate it :thumb_yello: And I also know I'm taking a huge risk. But I try to an optimist :teehee:

Ofcourse not ... and all the hard work is really really appreciated :thumb_yello:

also told him there'd be a lot of you travelling there without having tickets, and he said he's organizing some tickets for you. he asked me how many there were, and i said about 30. just tweetet him that it's more, but i doubt that everyone will get one. he said sth about 10 tickets first, then said that 30 should be possible (but didn't sound like more would be possible!).

Hey Mellody, maybe you haven't seen the thread for a while, but the mod/

admin team have been working with Mika's management, er, the Ticket Fairy,

on getting iTunes tickets for a couple weeks now. I told them

the other day we had a bunch of people who'd be willing to travel

even without tickets guaranteed... there's been some problems in

obtaining the tickets, but we live in hope that Mika's management, er,

I mean, the Ticket Fairy, is going to come through for us. :wink2:

Sounds like Mika doesn't know much more about it than I do right now. :teehee:

But we keep our fingers crossed and thanks for your news!

Shoot the mods ? No way :shocked: !

Not shoot Sire ? I can't make any promise :sneaky2: ...

:shocked: For once I find myself in complete agreement with you!

:naughty:

If those tickets are distributed to those who can spend their life on twitter then he can officially go f...oh nevermind I'll just have tea with Bab instead :mf_rosetinted:

Sounds like Mika doesn't know much more about it than I do right now. :teehee:

Yeah, I got that impression a while back and everything that happens seems to sort of confirm how removed from a lot of his surrounding reality he often is :roftl:.

A very cynical thought has just crossed my mind :shocked: : imagine Sire was waiting until the end of the ticketmaster auction, to make sure that the tickets reach flattering heights :wink2: ?

But that would imply that he knows what's going on, knows his knee from his elbow, ticketwise... nah :rolls_eyes: !

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah, I got that impression a while back and everything that happens seems to sort of confirm how removed from a lot of his surrounding reality he often is :roftl:.

I never imagined I would defend the mother..., especially on this thread, but he is not entirely to blame : many people in his entourage do their utmost to shield him from any unpleasantness, any upset whatsoever.

They tend always to tell the :king: that his new garment is magnificent, and we are the collective little voice that says 'But the :king: is NAKED :shocked: !!!'.

Cheers,

Id3

I never imagined I would defend the mother..., especially on this thread, but he is not entirely to blame : many people in his entourage do their utmost to shield him from any unpleasantness, any upset whatsoever.

They tend always to tell the :king: that his new garment is magnificent, and we are the collective little voice that says 'But the :king: is NAKED :shocked: !!!'.

Cheers,

Id3

Not NAKED Dear, the :king: is wearing white underwear! :naughty:

White Y-fronts :fangurl: ? I can see that we share the same :drool: fantasies :wink2: .

Sweet dreams,

Id3

I don't even want to IMAGINE the visual of Mika in white Y-fronts!! Or anyone else for that matter :sneaky2:. They just have to be the most unflattering piece of clothing ever, and I mean that even if one has the body of a greek god! :blink: