First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

omg,

I wasn't sure if everything was still 'ok' with me and mika. if u know what I mean... but after hearing this :shocked:

I'm seriously crying right now, I know everything is going to be amazing :wub2:

I totally understand what you think, I felt the same. It could seem absurd, but I know I'll love it and indeed, everything is gonna be amazing :wub2:

Hmmm... What to think, what to think. Ok, didn't like the beginning much but after it got very catchy and rockish. Interesting. Need to wait to hear the whole song. I know I'll probably like it eventually anyway :dunno:

Yeah, I was quite surprised by the beginning too. But maybe they didn't cut the extract at the right time ? I don't know if it's clear, but I think in the whole song, this part will suit perfectly, but in this extract, it could surprise to start with that.

I totally agree with the catchy and rockish part :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, this really made my day :biggrin2:

I like the screaming-ish thing in the beginning just after the jingle... it's so... hard to describe!? I just can't describe it! Maybe later this day :aah: I've got to get over it first. The few seconds I DID hear of this song, give me hope that the wait is finally ending, and I feel like I'm going to get through this holiday without a new album, because of WAG! It's just seems so brilliant...

We are not what you think we are

we are golden, we are golden

teenaage dreams in a teenage circus

running around ???

on purpose

who gives a damn about the family you come from

No giving up when you're young and we want some

We are not what you think we are

we are golden, we are golden

teenaage dreams in a teenage circus

running around like a clown on purpose ???

who gives a damn about the family you come from

No giving up when you're young and we want some

not sure tho:teehee:

I totally understand what you think, I felt the same. It could seem absurd, but I know I'll love it and indeed, everything is gonna be amazing :wub2:

:

Yeah! It reminds me of february 07 when I first heard grace kelly. and the feeling that came with that song. I'm so excited about the whole song:wub2:

Hey Guys !!!

I don't know if in UK a website already gives it, but this french website gives a little extract from We Are golden !!!!!!!!! :wub2:

OH MY GOD !!!!!

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-68245.html

This song is gonna be amazing ! I already love it, it's more rock !!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Hmmm... What to think, what to think. Ok, didn't like the beginning much but after it got very catchy and rockish. Interesting. Need to wait to hear the whole song. I know I'll probably like it eventually anyway :dunno:

Wow! Thank you so much for posting!!!

Really weird beginning, but I liked the part after the intro. :aah:

OMFG! Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Don't know what to think, it's good in it's own way, not what i expected though..

First time I heard the beginning I didn't really like it, but now it's okay.

Can't wait to hear the rest :biggrin2:

Hey Guys !!!

I don't know if in UK a website already gives it, but this french website gives a little extract from We Are golden !!!!!!!!! :wub2:

OH MY GOD !!!!!

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-68245.html

This song is gonna be amazing ! I already love it, it's more rock !!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Thanks for posting :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yeah the beginning is.. I don't know :naughty: I'll have to wait to hear the full song. Anyway it might not blow me away from the first time I hear it, it didn't happen with Grace Kelly with me but eventually I loved it! :naughty:

Very 80s , huge big number .. actually Meatloaf :shocked:

I was about to say it sounds to me like the music of a teen movie about a summer vacation or something like that. Young people going for a ride on a convertible car :naughty:

Sure, it could be very 80' but I can say for sure 'cause I was born in 1987 :aah: and I don't know much about old music in english to say a band it sounds alike

Edited by Romis

I was about to say it sounds to me like the music of a teen movie about a summer vacation or something like that. Young people going for a ride on a convertible car :naughty:

Sure, it could be very 80' but I can say for sure 'cause I wasn't born in 1987 :aah: and I don't know much about old music in english to say a band it sounds alike

Now thats exactly what my mind was thinking but you described it soooo much better!!

Something like this it reminds me of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ns8t9iQck

:roftl:

I absolutely don't like the beggining... The piano sounds like it's in a completely different rythm from the voice, and I find his voice a bit annoying there:aah: I like the chorus though, and the end of it... But I definitely need to hear it all.

I was expecting something more, but I won't say anything else:aah:

Wow, I heard the first bit and was a bit like wtf? But then the same happened when I heard "love today" :roftl: But then I carried on listening and it instantly made me smile and wanna dance around singing along with deodorant can in hand (as I don't use a hairbrush) :naughty:

Teenage dreams in a teenage circus

Running around like a cloud on purpose

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?

Not giving up when you're young and you want some!

Edited by CazGirl