• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Into the naughty corner with you!:naughty:

Another one bites the dust??? LOL

CHAAARLOOOOTE! :huglove:

Hi everyone from Auckland!

I getto go and have an operation on Monday which is exciting! :boing:

Despite this, I managed to scrounge a computer for quick times a day and I've been using that time to update my twatter but I found another computer with a better keyboard (than this one! Sorry for spelling) and listened to the sampler.

It's growing on me and all morning I was singing "Not giving u-up when your young and you WANT SOME" and then saying "Cheese" really quietly a la Wonka :roftl:

It's growing on me :wink2:

Anyne with a full recording?

:huglove:

A la me?

Who woke up to the tune of "We Are Golden" in their heads?

Me...:naughty:

Me three....:biggrin2:

Collective hypnosis...:blink:

Yeah, I totally agree with you :biggrin2:! It's better that I was waiting for.... Totally different and unexpected :biggrin2:!

I know! I totally love the fact that Mika can make all his songs sound so different! :wub2:

From the very short snippet I totally love it and can’t wait to hear more!

:thumb_yello:

Me too! Wish it was monday allready.

Only two nights more...

I agree! Even that little bit we've heard keeps going round in my head! It's a bit of a different sound from Mika, but that's a good thing. It shows he can write and sing lots of dirrerent types of song, and WAG is very tuneful, and people will be going around singing it all summer. THAT MUCH is very MIKA!

I totally agree! :thumb_yello:

omg i'm so late to hear this :blush-anim-cl:

it's totally amazing! i absolutely adore it! the beginning scared me a bit but then when it goes on it fits well :naughty:

and the lyrics i've heard so far are :wub2::wub2::wub2:

The "WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE, WE ARE GOOOOLLLLDEN, WE ARE GOOOOLLLDEN..."

I think is the beginning. I think the entire clip is the beginning. I reckon it starts with the chorus.

Yes I think the same, it’s the beginning of the whole song. I misread your too for two, really embarrassing :teehee: sorry!

I didn’t see it until now!:blush-anim-cl:

omg i'm so late to hear this :blush-anim-cl:

So am I....I just heard it. To be honest I didn't quite like it at first but when I gave it a second listen it's started to grow on me. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.:boing:

I woke up with Blue eyes ...trust me :biggrin2:

I'll attempt to learn it with the guitar. I really love the rythm of it :wub2:

Today I went to bed after watching Parc des princes for the 1st time. Wow. At 2 in the morning. What a good way of no-sleeping :aah:

I'll attempt to learn it with the guitar. I really love the rythm of it :wub2:

It's kind of a tricky guitar part! I've been working on it since we got the downloads and I still can't get it up to speed, i think that's mostly the hard part is getting it up to speed.

It's kind of a tricky guitar part! I've been working on it since we got the downloads and I still can't get it up to speed, i think that's mostly the hard part is getting it up to speed.

I managed to play it at my keyboard. But I know what you mean, it's hard to keep the speed on the guitar :wink2:

So am I....I just heard it. To be honest I didn't quite like it at first but when I gave it a second listen it's started to grow on me. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.:boing:

i still don't think i like the way it starts... but i'm beginning to get used to it :naughty:

i still don't think i like the way it starts... but i'm beginning to get used to it :naughty:

You know, I don't really think it starts that way! :huh:

What about that "aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAA" in his vlog? Where would that go? :dunno: as a backing voice maybe? We'll wait and see.:aah:

where can i listen the full version?

Somtimes in the near future.:teehee:

On Monday at 11:10-11:30 AM on BBC radio 2 (Ken Bruce show). And later on at 12:15 PM on BBC Radio 1 (Jo Whiley show).

And welcome to the MFC!!!

:welcomeani:

Why don't you get yourself a thread in the "Introductions and Goodbyes" section so we can all say hi in the MFC way and you could tell us more about yourself! :biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka