First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, Jo's looking a little freaky in that pic!

Like something out of Wallace & Grommit!

But Mikas looking GOOOD!

Like the stubble:wub2:

He could have put his shirt collar down though.:naughty:

T4P Danika:wink2:

Edited by RAK1

There are tons of things that sadden me about this track but it will be a monster hit for sure. If he doesn't grab this opportunity, he never will.

He deserves to rule the airwaves in the late summer / autum like Katy Perry did last year. ... So, I kind of accept this song the way has been put together for I understand the reason behind. :cool:

Interesting, and I agree very much!:thumb_yello::wub2:

I guess it was on his to-do list and I wish him the best of luck!

I have to say, my favorite line in the song, which is so Mika, is "I live for glitter, not you". :wub2:

So Mika :wub2: and I think when we get our hands on the full and correct lyrics there's even more to find!:wink2:

After listening the whole song I can tell: Mika really got the teenager spirit in WE ARE GOLDEN. Perfect :biggrin2: !!!

It's not revolutionary, but it is enought to silence all his critics. I really want to see the face of some people that said Mika would last only fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes ? ha, ha... :roftl:

And a special thanks to all you guys :thumb_yello: !!! Thanks for the links, lyrics, everything.... You guys are really the best :wub2: !!!

I have to say, my favorite line in the song, which is so Mika, is "I live for glitter, not you". :wub2:

Mine too, I also live for glitter mwahahahah spray on the glitter you fool:mf_rosetinted:

Just notised Mika saying some with "dancing around in my underwear" in the interview from Radio 1. Looking forward to see that in the vid. ;)

I think it's safe to say, we're ALL looking forward to that!:blush-anim-cl::wub2::teehee:

Just notised Mika saying some with "dancing around in my underwear" in the interview from Radio 1. Looking forward to see that in the vid. ;)

:roftl:

and he said also that he gained weight because of junk food, and he had to lose it before doing the video :teehee: I didn't understand all the things he said, though.

Did he say we'll have to buy like 400 albums to win the private gig ?? Oh, he's smart!! :lmao:(but forgot the part that you can validate only one)

Edited by Romis

You know ... and the bit that saddens me .. I could hardly hear the gospel choir :boxed:

....Or was it just this crappy computer at work

I agree with you, the gospel choir AND Mika's own voice is lost a bit in the overall huge production. That's a shame.

I could sit here and pick fault with so much tbh...but the thing is, overall, it WORKS and it's going to get him a lot of airplay and make sure he is back with a bang.

After listening the whole song I can tell: Mika really got the teenager spirit in WE ARE GOLDEN. Perfect :biggrin2: !!!

It's not revolutionary, but it is enought to silence all his critics. I really want to see the face of some people that said Mika would last only fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes ? ha, ha...

No doubt about that! :biggrin2:

:roftl:

and he said also that he gained weight because of junk food, and he had to lose it before doing the video :teehee: I didn't understand all the things he said, though

We never do we poor old foreigner :aah: when they are talking so fast, but you have to admitt that Mika's voice is really clear and by comparison easy to understand!:wink2:

You know ... and the bit that saddens me .. I could hardly hear the gospel choir :boxed:

....Or was it just this crappy computer at work

After the millionth listen I suddenly remembered the Gospel Choir :blink: Then tried to listen to them but they just aren't there are they?? Well, they ARE but you can hardly hear them.

Forgot to say though as couldn't earlier as MFC was down, I BLOODY love it!!

Edited by ewokwicket

I donno any from here whos not looking forward for it :roftl: Do you???

Think a few of us better have a cold shower ready after watching it :naughty: 99% i need one :teehee:

I think you may be right:roftl:

I recorded it. However, I had to remove the track from it, to comply with forum guidelines. Sorry guys. Here it is, anyways. =]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/629153989964ae85/

Thank you for this :wub2:

I wanted my mom to hear this interview too.

She heard the song a few hours ago and she thinks it's great.

What do i think,i still don't know,It's not bad,that I'm sure of but it's so different than I thought it would be

Weirdly enough,about an hour after it was on Radio2, 'We are golden' was on romanian radio.

Turned on the car radio and as it sounded familiar I let it play. I can only say we are a fast nation...or we have a Radio2 run station

Please please please please please can someone record the radio 1 interview with Jo Whiley? BBC iplayer is failing on me and I really really really want - no, NEED - to hear the interview :sad:

+1. plz soeone!!!!

I am NOT good friends with my Audacity atm. so i cant....