First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but I just read on a portuguese music magazine's website that Mika's first single will be WE ARE GOLDEN, and it's scheduled to play on the radio on July 17th, at 12.30 pm. :shocked:

Here's the original article:

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/47982

It also says that the album will be released os September 21st!

=============================================

Gilded Mika: new album presented through the song "We Are Golden"

Mika's new single begins to be played on the radio on July 17th. New Album in September.

"We Are Golden" is the title of Mika's new single, which includes the participation of a gospel choir. The song gets to the radios on July 17th - it even has an hour scheduled: 12.30 pm - and the album, which has no title yet, will be released of September 21st.

The successor of debut album Life in Cartoon Motion has, according to what Mika told the Observer, a more mature sound, and the songs focus on his adolescence (while the previous album was related to his childhood).

"Blame it on the Girls", "Rain" and "I See You" are other songs that are included in the new album, that arrives to the stores a few months after the release of the EP "Songs for Sorrow".

====================================

Was I the only one surprised bu this? :blush-anim-cl::blink:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*Runs around in circles and smacks into glass window*

BUT I DON'T EVEN CAAAARE! :woot_jump:

Q50 / July 2009 / TRACK 10

We Are Golden

MIKA

Everyone's favourite Lebanese glam popster returns channelling the spirits of Jim Steinman, Queen and Belinda Carlisle.

Available On: WE ARE GOLDEN, CASABLANCA/ISLAND SINGLE

http://www.qthemusic.com/cgi-bin/q50/track.pl?id=1286

Hi, Freddie!

I have posted that somewhere I think in the Twitter updates thread...:wink2: Have you heard it there yet? I was wondering if it really means that they already air it or not...:blink:

Hi, Freddie!

I have posted that somewhere I think in the Twitter updates thread...:wink2: Have you heard it there yet? I was wondering if it really means that they already air it or not...:blink:

Ive heard nothing at all , the actual Q magazine has a few more details in , but apart from his bloggy thing nothing heard :blink:

I would imagine verryyy soon it would be out there (or promo copies on ebay :naughty:)

Ive heard nothing at all , the actual Q magazine has a few more details in , but apart from his bloggy thing nothing heard :blink:

I would imagine verryyy soon it would be out there (or promo copies on ebay :naughty:)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2372466&postcount=69

Here's my first post on it, apparently it was the other WAG dedicated thread started by Blue Sky in the News section.

Yeah, I was also thinking that it's high time he said something official about it. Even his kettle pointed that out loud to him! Though that wasn't preferable...:aah:

Anyway we (I) understand he's been doing promo and didn't have time for this. :teehee:

Yeah, I was also thinking that it's high time he said something official about it. Even his kettle pointed that out loud to him! Though that wasn't preferable...:aah:

Anyway we (I) understand he's been doing promo and didn't have time for this. :teehee:

Well, a blog is on the way (according to the twitter) :naughty: