First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

Not so much hope for Sweden I'll guess!:sneaky2:

He didn't even do a promo for the journalists here. He was in Norway and Finland and he must have taken a big jump right over my country because it's located between them!:naughty:

Well, he is likely to skip other big countries as well...like.... Kazakhstan...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine that! I've only been there in the summer, but the winter sounds friggin cold. :naughty:

Maybe Mika'll decide to go to Sweden this time. :biggrin2:

Oh he has actually been here twice and I saw him both times!:wub2:

Met him after the last gig so I think I shouldn't complain too much!

Well, he is likely to skip other big countries as well...like.... Kazakhstan...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Oh he has actually been here twice and I saw him both times!:wub2:

Met him after the last gig so I think I shouldn't complain too much!

:roftl:

Oh, that's great! :biggrin2:

Ah well, I guess I can't complain too much either. He's been to Amsterdam 3 times, two of which I've been to. :naughty:

Lol. :naughty:

I hope you're right. :biggrin2:

And otherwise we'll just download it illegally from somewhere hehe:mf_rosetinted:

That's evil. :

I love Sweden. :wub2:

Me too. They invented H&M and the Ikea:wub2:

I really can't wait for this one!!! I wonder what it sounds like :mf_lustslow:

Is he really making the choir go: "when you're young and you want some" ?????:roftl:

I can't wait either.

Apparently.

Me too. They invented H&M and the Ikea:wub2:

Yes, we did!:kachinga: And ABBA!

Add me to the "I cannot wait to hear this song" list. I've been so excited ever since that video blog came out! :boing:

This one - and Rain. I'm so freakin' excited to hear Rain! :teehee:

Rain!:mf_lustslow:

Ever since I heard the little video clip….

No wait a sec....ever since he played it for the first time in Paris, but the few notes we heard in that video only underlined the sense of what a great piece of music this is going to be!

Rain!:mf_lustslow:

Ever since I heard the little video clip….

No wait a sec....ever since he played it for the first time in Paris, but the few notes we heard in that video only underlined the sense of what a great piece of music this is going to be!

... Well, I was not impressed by the song as performed in Paris in 2008 ... I think it is a song with a big potential if the production is right.

However, I do believe he did his best to create a version that ensures it becomes an even bigger hit than Relax...

It is just my sixth sense telling me I will absolutely in love with the version he chose to put on the next album (the one with Owen Pallett).:wub2:

Ok, I tried the ScreamerRadio (there is post #26 in this thread where I've said more about it) program and it does work recording as MP3. So, I'll keep an ear out (both of them better) and record the song premiere when it's aired for us all to enjoy! so, I have a mission now!:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx