Mika's Magic Numbers -- PLEASE READ

dcdeb

Omigosh. They answered my email in 10 minutes! :shocked:VERY HELPFUL!

I AM SOOOOO IMPRESSED. :biggrin2:

*edit - okay, maybe 20 minutes...but still.

Edited by Suzy
I exaggerated a bit.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone already asked this but I'm have a Mika video only on photobucket, how can I put it with my other videos on mikasounds?

Maybe you should transfer it to YT, just to get it on.

It actually tells you how many times on MS- or have I misunderstood?

In order to qualify for a Reward, the Member must have sufficient points in his or her

account to redeem the Reward from the current rewards as detailed at

http://www.mikasounds.com. As off 13th July 2009 the list of rewards and points levels they

redeem include some rewards that are only available in limited quantities, they are.

500,000 points Private Acoustic Set with MIKA (first 5 only)

325,000 points Champagne Meet & Greet (first 10 only)

225,000 points Signed and Personalised MIKA award (first 75 only)

150,000 points Signed/Framed numbered artwork (first 150 only)

100,000 points Personalised Visual Message (first 200 only)

Yes I saw that but really I think Mika would cry if he had to play 5 private gigs. :teehee:

I'm thinking that is over $1 million in value altogether and that's assuming the gigs are performed in London and not Chile or New Zealand.

Yes I saw that but really I think Mika would cry if he had to play 5 private gigs. :teehee:

I'm thinking that is over $1 million in value altogether and that's assuming the gigs are performed in London and not Chile or New Zealand.

the gig's value is $1 million?!:jawdrop::jawdrop:

How would I do that?

Not sure, never put a video on before, but there must be links on there, like on the photo page, to go to the web, where you should be able to transfer it over.

Probably not, but 5 of them would be getting up in that range I think. Mika doesn't play for free. :naughty:

5 of them....

And if I did the math, and converted the points I've racked up with the cost of all the gig tickets and merchandise and discs, it would only really cost me about $5000 to get Mika to play in my living room. I was trying to convince my husband what a great deal that was. And that years from now, I will regret not buying 400 t-shirts to rack up more points if that's all it took.

He just gave me that look (as if to tell me, I should shut my trap about my grandiose ideas).

:dunno:

:teehee::naughty:

Edited by Suzy

No it's not, but that won't change anything :huh:

PUSH assured they would stop such behaviours (it's written in deb's first post), and Terms and Conditions clearly forbid.

someone has already been banned so we hope they keep on controlling things.

obviously, it's a titanic task!

Question/observation to cyberspace in general and nobody in particular.

Only one EP can be validated per MS account?

If so it seems that it would be a great leveller. Regular fans can all get about the same number of points that way.

Only super-fans or :fangurl: fans can score more if they go to more gigs than average.

But those of us who are gigless (looks like giggles:blink:) we are unlikely to reach anywhere near the required number of points...I sorta hoped my 6 EPs would help....

Question/observation to cyberspace in general and nobody in particular.

Only one EP can be validated per MS account?

If so it seems that it would be a great leveller. Regular fans can all get about the same number of points that way.

Only super-fans or :fangurl: fans can score more if they go to more gigs than average.

But those of us who are gigless (looks like giggles:blink:) we are unlikely to reach anywhere near the required number of points...I sorta hoped my 6 EPs would help....

Well I'm thinking it's like doing the math or looking and statistics with lotteries and games like that, the chance you have to actually win something is not likely , but who cares it’s keeping us occupied and happy and Mika’s site is growing.:naughty:

I definitely lost all interest of the whole points thingy when I learned that I couldn’t even give away my codes to a friend or participate in a group account!:sneaky2:

PUSH assured they would stop such behaviours (it's written in deb's first post), and Terms and Conditions clearly forbid.

someone has already been banned so we hope they keep on controlling things.

obviously, it's a titanic task!

ohh!! that's much more fair!! :D

but how I know that I'm not becoming a spammer?? xD

I mean I just can write a comment per picture or post right? and just a comment related to the context

and that's it?? :o

Hi!

I got the email in my inbox this morning, and i had to come straight here. Was the email directing us to here? or the mikasounds website? :teehee: coz i'm not sure... :D

and i'm not sure completely what this is all about - as soon as i saw signed artwork and VIP passes, my mind went!!