Mika's Magic Numbers -- PLEASE READ

dcdeb

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as I'm ranked 3,572nd (out of 3,610) I'm going in on your glass of champagne.

And before you say no, remember you've already been promised half a glass of my wine so you owe me. :sneaky2:

:sneaky2:fine fine, I'll share my glass of champagne with my 211 closest friends, but that's it :sneaky2: #212 simply just has to wait for the next winner :sneaky2:

I'm ranked 16th, I'm totally gonna try to get a glass of champagne in 2015 :boing:

I'm ranked 125th. :yay:

:blink:

oh, you get your number in the rank as well?

I might not sign up then, after all.. I hate to be ranked last :shun:

I had emailed PUSH yesterday with a few questions and they got

back to me with some answers to clarify things.

Here's what I asked, and the responses I got:

Q. In many cases, a fan may have bought tickets for a group of friends, getting reimbursed by their friends later. How do they share the codes? For example, David bought my ticket for the London show last month. Is there any way for me to get the points associated with that ticket? Or am I out of luck? (I'm just using it as an example, David, I really don't want the points -- you can have them!)

A. When you buy an eligible product you will get a code. If you buy say, 4 of something you will get 4 codes. If there is no code or instructions on how to validate the product then there are no points associated with it and it will not be able to be validated. If you want to give the code to David that is up to you, if you want to keep it for yourself that is up to you too, but David should not complain to us. :) However when we get to rewards over 100,000 points we will examine the way in which the points have been earnt and reserve the right to hold back prizes from people who are simply grouping codes.

Q. If a fan uses their points to purchase something, like the digital EP, is that amount of points then deducted from their account? I notice, for example, that I automatically received access to the exclusive mp3 of Over My Shoulder -- if I click on that link will 1250 points be deducted from my Magic Numbers account?

A. Points are not deducted as with each new points level you 'unlock' new rewards. So take the download it is yours!

Q. Do we get credit for anything retroactively? For instance, I posted a number of photos from various gigs a few weeks ago. Do I get credit for those? Or only posts starting from today's date?

A. The only retrospective points are for LICM CD and DVD and registering for MIKASOUNDS.

For the record, greyceli's account has been reinstated, but they will be

watching for people who spam or flood Mikasounds -- so don't do that!

:naughty:

And if there are any more questions, please keep asking --

they seem more than willing to make this program fun for everyone

and as good as it can be. :thumb_yello:

Edited by dcdeb

I have a question. I bought LICM, but not from Mikasounds, but from a music store in the Netherlands. Do I get points for it?

It doesn't matter where you bought it apparently...I validated mine, which I bought on the Italian website where I normally buy books and CDs. But some people had problems with the Japanese version or something. :blink:

I can now only imagine how busy the merchandise table is going to be on his next tour. :teehee:

But only certain merchandise will have points, and even then, I think

you'll only get credit for one of most things. I think. :wink2:

Thanks, Laura. I'm going to try it.

What I don't understand is how you can get the code.

you don't get a code, insert the disc in the slot and the widget will recognize it and redeem your points, just follow instructions

I just got the email too, and my special code, which means I just got the acoustic 4 track EP. Very happy BS :pinkbow:

I love this version of LT. Wonder if it is special for this EP????

Hey!

I was just wondering, it says we get 5 points for writing a comment, I should have gained about 50 points by now, but nothing seems to be happening about it going up? Does anyone know why? Is there a special place to post comments to enable more points?

Deb, you're a STAR!! :thumb_yello: I've got many queries cleared thanks to you and other comments.. however, still need some answers.

My current problems:

I can't post comments.

I can't validate SOS CD

I don't know where the post that came with my sadler's wells ticket is with the code on :boxed: (not push's fault)

My LICM, DVDs are in Malaysia and I'm in the UK (not push's fault) :aah:

Anyway, in regards to gig tickets.. is it starting with sos tour?? or old gig tickets valid too?

Thanks folks!

Deb, you're a STAR!! :thumb_yello: I've got many queries cleared thanks to you and other comments.. however, still need some answers.

My current problems:

I can't post comments.

I can't validate SOS CD

I don't know where the post that came with my sadler's wells ticket is with the code on :boxed: (not push's fault)

My LICM, DVDs are in Malaysia and I'm in the UK (not push's fault) :aah:

Anyway, in regards to gig tickets.. is it starting with sos tour?? or old gig tickets valid too?

Thanks folks!

Why can't you post comments? What happens when you try? Are you logged in?

Try searching your email inbox for "sandbag" to see if you can find the email with the code for your Sadler's Wells ticket. Otherwise email Sandbag and see if they can help.

It's only gig tickets from the SOS tour that can be used for points.

Does anyone in Malaysia have access to your DVDs and a computer? They could log into your account for you and validate them.

Why can't you post comments? What happens when you try? Are you logged in?

Try searching your email inbox for "sandbag" to see if you can find the email with the code for your Sadler's Wells ticket. Otherwise email Sandbag and see if they can help.

It's only gig tickets from the SOS tour that can be used for points.

Does anyone in Malaysia have access to your DVDs and a computer? They could log into your account for you and validate them.

:roftl::roftl: Christine to my rescue again!! I love you woman! :wub2: Anyway, i posted a number of comments on new friends pages.. it appered after i posted them and then disappears when refresh page.. on the blogs.. it just won't post at all..:blink:

I think I can sort out ticket code, in regards to my stuff in malaysia maybe i'll get someone to do it..or i'll just wait till i get my hands on them..

thanks christine!! I'm gonna try to comment on ms now

For anyone with questions -- Mikasounds has finally (FINALLY! :wink2:)

put up a help page, including the FAQ for the Magic Numbers

program:

http://www.mikasounds.com/help

Hopefully this will sort a lot of problems out, and it gives you

someone to write to, finally. Did I say FINALLY? :naughty: