Mika's Magic Numbers -- PLEASE READ

dcdeb

It'll be "why oh why did Mika take the champagne outside now" :crybaby:

I can't put my cd's and dvd's in my computer, how do I verify them then? Can i just find a random computer and do it? :blink:

O.o how come you can't insert them into your own computer may I ask? :blink:

And how on earth are you 16th if you haven't even uploaded your cd's and dvd's yet?? What have you got and can I steal some?? :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o how come you can't insert them into your own computer may I ask? :blink:

And how on earth are you 16th if you haven't even uploaded your cd's and dvd's yet?? What have you got and can I steal some?? :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I'm 16th because I bought tickets for everyone on the accoustic tour and they can't use the codes :mf_rosetinted: I can't do it on my computer because my disc thingy is broken :dunno:

LOL!!! :roftl::roftl:

When I first logged in I was 47th. I'm now 57th :shocked: but my 1000+ points haven't been added yet....:sneaky2:

I don't really get the whole get points for pics etc... Does it actually work? Have people gotten points for that? If so, I want points for all the pics I uploaded before this numbers nonsense began! :sneaky2:

We're not allowed to share in this game you know :sneaky2: The champagne is mine all mine :mf_rosetinted: Not gonna share with Mika either, so I'll kick him out - maybe you should just spread out arms and wait outside :naughty:

LOL! I'll do just that!! :wub2:

:roftl:

I'm 16th because I bought tickets for everyone on the accoustic tour and they can't use the codes :mf_rosetinted: I can't do it on my computer because my disc thingy is broken :dunno:

Oh hahaha sneaky sneaky!! :roftl::roftl:

Don't think people will be letting other people buy their tickets anymore LMAO!! But you good samaritan, getting rewarded like that :pinkbow: who knew at the time?!

Oh and I'm pretty sure if you use another computer is fine.

What happens when you win the champange meet and you're under 16 in Holland or under 21 in USA? :roftl: ( I don't know how old you have to be to drink alcohol in other countries)

Kata, there are disc drives you can connect to your computer with a cable. :wink2: You can search/ask for one in your nearest hard ware shop.

I really think it doesn't matter what computer you use as long as your logged in under your name it shouldn't make a difference :thumb_yello: I've validated stuff both on my pc and laptop, no difference :thumb_yello:

I don't really get the whole get points for pics etc... Does it actually work? Have people gotten points for that? If so, I want points for all the pics I uploaded before this numbers nonsense began! :sneaky2:

You can delete all your pictures and re-upload them. :naughty:

What happens when you win the champange meet and you're under 16 in Holland or under 21 in USA? :roftl: ( I don't know how old you have to be to drink alcohol in other countries)

Kata, there are disc drives you can connect to your computer with a cable. :wink2: You can search/ask for one in your nearest hard ware shop.

Well then, MIKA (as we all know who you are now!) you should have written "meet and greet with appropriate drink" instead of assuming everyone was old enough to get drunk...tsk tsk...

You can delete all your pictures and re-upload them. :naughty:

Be sure I will do that!! :sneaky2: But I didn't get points for the new uploaded pics either :teehee: So I would like to know if anyone out there did :teehee:

+ I can't comment at all... So being active isn't going to work for me :dunno: Not that anything will, I'm like 235th or something :aah: oh well, still got my other dvd and cd to validate.

I guess I'll contact the push peeps as well, they seem very helpful:teehee:

Well then, MIKA (as we all know who you are now!) you should have written "meet and greet with appropriate drink" instead of assuming everyone was old enough to get drunk...tsk tsk...

He probably thought everyone would just say "F*ck it!" and drink it anyways :wags_finger:

I'm ranked 16th, I'm totally gonna try to get a glass of champagne in 2015 :boing:

Why don't you wait until 2025? Your grandchildren may enjoy it, too.

Just a drop or two.

:mf_rosetinted:

We're not allowed to share in this game you know :sneaky2: The champagne is mine all mine :mf_rosetinted: Not gonna share with Mika either, so I'll kick him out - maybe you should just spread out arms and wait outside :naughty:

*likes this* :devil:

I can't even upload ANY pics!!! :sneaky2:

I was 17th yesterday but am 37th today..... :sneaky2:

I'd like to know who has the 60000 points.:boxed:

same, so I can smack 'em one...:naughty:

KIDDING...I would never...

I wanna know who second is and how many points THEY have lol!

I'm ranked 16th, I'm totally gonna try to get a glass of champagne in 2015 :boing:

*Gasp* That's a fine ranking - but I was hoping you'd be in the top 10 with your shopping spree of gig tickets. :blink:

*Gasp* That's a fine ranking - but I was hoping you'd be in the top 10 with your shopping spree of gig tickets. :blink:

Well I might be higher if I ever manage to verify my cd's and dvd's :aah:

I can't even upload ANY pics!!! :sneaky2:

I was 17th yesterday but am 37th today..... :sneaky2:

I'd like to know who has the 60000 points.:boxed:

me too!

60000 is so freaking much, I didn't collect my points yet. but I think I'm somewhere around 8000 :teehee:

Well I might be higher if I ever manage to verify my cd's and dvd's :aah:

I suppose you already checked your Mika shrine? :teehee:

Do you dangle your discs on your car's rearview mirror?

Did you check under your pile of Mika mail?

Be sure I will do that!! :sneaky2: But I didn't get points for the new uploaded pics either :teehee: So I would like to know if anyone out there did :teehee:

+ I can't comment at all... So being active isn't going to work for me :dunno: Not that anything will, I'm like 235th or something :aah: oh well, still got my other dvd and cd to validate.

I guess I'll contact the push peeps as well, they seem very helpful:teehee:

I didn't get points for it either

Well seeing as I'm ranked 3,572nd (out of 3,610) I'm going in on your glass of champagne.

And before you say no, remember you've already been promised half a glass of my wine so you owe me. :sneaky2:

I suppose you already checked your Mika shrine? :teehee:

Do you dangle your discs on your car's rearview mirror?

Did you check under your pile of Mika mail?

I have licm here, songs for suckers is on the way to Brazil, one of my dvd's is under a pile of laundry in junior's room and the other one is...eh :blink: