How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was feeling sad about my budgie so i satrted playing through some songs on the piano to calm myself down.. i was playing 'hallelujah' by rufus wainwright and then i remebered how he used to sit on my shoulder and click and whistle in my ear as i played.. I ended up in tears again.

Awww how sweet :wub2:

We need to make plans for the hotel room :aah:

I feel great right now, as I eat a delicious piece of pizza :lol3:

I knowww...I'm talking with Clare about it on fb. And we need to talk to Taylor too. And then we need to talk to you and everyone else.

I'm so excited. :boing:

Still not 100% sure if I can go...but I'm just about there. Probably around 82%. :naughty:

I was feeling sad about my budgie so i satrted playing through some songs on the piano to calm myself down.. i was playing 'hallelujah' by rufus wainwright and then i remebered how he used to sit on my shoulder and click and whistle in my ear as i played.. I ended up in tears again.

I'm sorry darlin'

My Birdies send their luv to you.

I'm exhausted and I wish I didn't have SOOO much work to morrow. I hate being behind with my customers at work.

I knowww...I'm talking with Clare about it on fb. And we need to talk to Taylor too. And then we need to talk to you and everyone else.

I'm so excited. :boing:

Still not 100% sure if I can go...but I'm just about there. Probably around 82%. :naughty:

82% is not good enough *slaps* :naughty:

Thankyou so much. You have no idea how much i needed to be told that :huglove:

Your welcome anytime Those of us who love Birdies have to stick together. *snuggles* I"d show you pictures of mine but I dun wanna make you any sadder. Mine are Cockatiels thoguh.