New Single on MIKA's MySpace? MIKA Previews New Single; New CD Due in September

dcdeb

.....re. RockFM interview...

So he wrote 65 songs and chose 11 of them to record for the album???

:shocked:

I hope it means we'll get to hear at least some of them as B sides.

My thoughts exactly. I hope we get HMDYLM as a b-side or something.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts exactly. I hope we get HMDYLM as a b-side or something.

Oh, yes, I love HMDYLM... perhaps at least a 'cleaned up' live version would do if he can't be bothered to properly record it:teehee:

Oh, yes, I love HMDYLM... perhaps at least a 'cleaned up' live version would do if he can't be bothered to properly record it:teehee:

HMDYLM is fantastic :wub2:

i really thought it was going to be in the album :(

b-side sounds good to me anyways :naughty:

I think it sounds better than the radio version in a way. Or maybe it's just my impression:roftl:

Yes, I thought the same. Not quite sure why to be honest, but it's how it feels. Or maybe I am further down the line in the brainwashing stage :naughty:.

Yep, totally agree. A nice quality version would be great...as a b side is the best choice I guess. Same as Holy Johnny.

Yes, I thought the same. Not quite sure why to be honest, but it's how it feels. Or maybe I am further down the line in the brainwashing stage :naughty:.

Yep, totally agree. A nice quality version would be great...as a b side is the best choice I guess. Same as Holy Johnny.

Same here, I just don't know why I think it sounds better, it just does.:aah:

Yes I think so too :wink2:

Agree 100%

Woot, glad to know I'm not the only one!:biggrin2:

i truly :wub2: we are golden.

i can't wait to hear it play properly on my player... these computer speakers are horrible :naughty:

G, help me out!

Why does my mikamyspace has no player????:boxed::boxed:

33upxrs.png

Is it because i use Linux and i'm missing some program or what????:shocked:

G, help me out!

Try going directly to the player and see if it will load. MySpace is such a mess.

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.popupplayer&sindex=-1.0&shuffle=false&amix=false&pmix=false&plid=17610&artid=3088179&profid=79041575&friendid=79041575&sseed=0&ptype=3&stime=6.034&ap=1&rpeat=false

Oh, thank you so much, Christine, guess i just figured it out, I have no ADOBE FLASH PLAYER installed in this netbook, maybe that's the reason? And I have Linux in here... worst thing is I'm no pc expert and when these sort of things happen...:boxed:

HMDYLM is fantastic :wub2:

i really thought it was going to be in the album :(

b-side sounds good to me anyways :naughty:

HMDYLM always rocks :mf_rosetinted: I REALLY hope it'll be properly recorded. :wub2:

G, help me out!

33upxrs.png

Is it because i use Linux and i'm missing some program or what????:shocked:

oh, another pour unfortunate soul who never heard it either.. :tears: *feels less lonely* :boxed:

sigh :tears:

...Not on there for quite 24 hours then... why am I not surprised :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:. There's a Spanish saying that I quite like: "Piensa mal, y acertaras." It means: "think badly, and you'll be right".

Ie, we knew that everything is always a ballsup, we expect a ballsup, and of course it ends up being a ballsup. Easy peasy :roftl:.

:naughty:. There's a Spanish saying that I quite like: "Piensa mal, y acertaras." It means: "think badly, and you'll be right".

Ie, we knew that everything is always a ballsup, we expect a ballsup, and of course it ends up being a ballsup. Easy peasy :roftl:.

I love that :naughty:

I love that :naughty:

We have tons of funny sayings in Spanish, I love them.

They often make people laugh when I come up with a translation, not even realising that I'm adapting it and that the saying doesn't exist in English, and they look at me like: :blink::boxed:.

:roftl::roftl: So funny.

We have tons of funny sayings in Spanish, I love them.

They often make people laugh when I come up with a translation, not even realising that I'm adapting it and that the saying doesn't exist in English, and they look at me like: :blink::boxed:.

:roftl::roftl: So funny.

You should make a list someday. I'd love to see it :wink2:

There was one on an episode of Graham (:fangurl:) where he asked a Spanish girl in the audience what one of the pick up lines meant and she said "You're lighter than bread". Not very flattering, but it sounds sweet :dunno::naughty: