The Ticket Fairy Has Arrived! iTunes Festival Tickets Giveaway!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot go unfortunately, I am skinter than a skint thing, but good luck to those who are trying to get tix and I shall be trying to spot you all on the TV on Friday (shan't even be looking at Mika one bit).

Are you ok with hostels? There's a gorgeous hostel not far from the venue: http://www.palmerslodge.co.uk :biggrin2:

Oh that one is really close to where my daughter lives (she has managed to get me into HER hostel for one night only *makes me sound like a star l:roftl:) But thank you for sending the linkage :thumb_yello:

<changes Radio channels too late>

me too I am such a tecnaphobe, I can never find radio channels at the best of times lol.

are peeps making a weekend of this or just staying the one night? (I'm probs going home on the day after cos my daughter will be at work all day so I will be billied so may as well head up t'north again.

As long as you fit the rules on the front of this page up until now everyone should be ok :thumb_yello: .. as of now

Thanks Freddie... but still no confirmation mail. I'm paranoid now - just checked if I sent the email to correct address:naughty::roftl:

It means I CAN'T GO lmao :roftl:

I just pm-ed you, let me know what you think, :aah: I am gonna cancel my dentist appointment for that afternoon lol and erm...I am gonna miss teh burying of my father in laws ashes, .. BUT I DID go to the funeral and stuff so I am not ALL bad, I am not TOO Mika obsessed, though if it had coincided with the Mika gig... well.... now that WOULD have been a harder decision.... not:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by sparkly1

That's great! I won't enter though because it's only one ticket, and I'm disabled so I would need my husband as a companion. But never fear. I'm looking forward to seeing Mika on the TV, on ITV2 on friday at 8pm. There's a blank DVD with his name on just waiting for me to press record!

Good luck to all who enter the MFC contest.

It means I CAN'T GO lmao :roftl:

Oh bummer...work!!! SWINE FLU!!!! pull a sickie then say u got better quick cos it was just MAN FLU :roftl::teehee: then you can some stay at Vix's place in Hampstead with me and her :thumb_yello: lol.

PS. yes your new sig is fab I hadn't noticed it before * jealous its mint!!

Well, I said that I'd go if I won a ticket, so I have just entered!

Thank you for arranging this competition.:thumb_yello:

It's reasuring to know it is a great bunch of people I am hanging out with in cyber space:biggrin2:

:pbjt::dance_man::clap:

This is fabulous. This is fantastic! I'm so happy that so many are getting this opportunity! Wooot!

Thank you TICKET FAIRY! It's so much appreciated!