The Ticket Fairy Has Arrived! iTunes Festival Tickets Giveaway!

haha save me a place then too (and I'll let u bunk up at Vix's hostel (£25 quid a night) lol, I am gonna arrive after tea all spuced and refreshed (NOT) lol and just slip into the front of the Q :biggrin2: WHAT!!!:naughty:

Oh of course :mf_rosetinted: So now I have a place to stay and I have food - who'll bring the hot chocolate then :yay:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:pinkbow: I like this Ticket Fairy, making so many MFCers happy!!

Just one question TF:

Mika was going to announce the most ridiculous album title winner, for THREE tickets to iTunes. Did he mention this to you?:blink:

I would quite like to know what the most ridiculous title was.

I personally don't need any tickets, being as I live in the Far East, where we have different types of fairies, and no possibility of an iTunes gig.:biggrin2:

Maybe next time you sprinkle some Gold dust in Mika's direction you could ask him about that album title?

Kaythanksbye.:wub2:

Edited by Blue Sky

:pinkbow: I like this Ticket Fairy, making so many MFCers happy!!

Just one question TF:

Mika was going to announce the most ridiculous album title winner, for THREE tickets to iTunes. Did he mention this to you?:blink:

I would quite like to know what the most ridiculous title was.

I don't need any tickets, being as I live in the Far East, where we have different types of fairies, and no possibility of an iTunes gig.:biggrin2:

Maybe next time you sprinkle some Gold dust in Mika's direction you could ask him about that album title?

Kaythanksbye.:wub2:

Havent heard a thing on that .. Mika randomness is kinda different to how we do things here ..:aah:

Its almost as if Twitter is his personnel thing that he wants to do .. needs to be careful organising and promising though :teehee:

good luck kasia!!! :aah: we have got to meet up again :roftl::naughty: good luck everyone, wwooooo how great is this!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Sure we will meet up. Wonder if they have a bar there:wink2: And thanks for your support, Katie!

Havent heard a thing on that .. Mika randomness is kinda different to how we do things here ..:aah:

Its almost as if Twitter is his personnel thing that he wants to do .. needs to be careful organising and promising though :teehee:

Yeah, last I heard the Impulsive Flighty Mika Fairy isn't in very close contact with the Ticket Fairy, now is he. :naughty:

Sure we will meet up. Wonder if they have a bar there:wink2: And thanks for your support, Katie!

haha :roftl: you know me to well :roftl: if not will will find one :biggrin2: where you staying???? me and rob have got a hotel, its £135 but thats b&b too and its double bed aswell. did u want to stay in the same hotel??? if so give me a txt if your still got my number. :wink2: wwwwooooooo really hope ur going :aah::thumb_yello::wub2:

OH THANK GOD!!!

I don't feel so alone now!

Don't suppose the ticket fairys sister, the ice cream fairy has been seen floating around anywhere?:naughty:

is she "in" with the mighty and tutu'd TF and able to magically turn ice creams into EXTRA tickets like? *hopes* maybe if she grabs TF's BIG SPARKLY WAND and waggles it about a few times over MFC then some might just appear as if by MAGIK lol :teehee:

let us all join hands and pray (or w/e it is we do do in these situations) and see if some more tix can be magically formed (beautifully of course) by the wondrous wanded one of pink and great proportions. :teehee:

let us all join hands and pray (or w/e it is we do do in these situations) and see if some more tix can be magically formed (beautifully of course) by the wondrous wanded one of pink and great proportions. :teehee:

Don't you usually shake the fairy to start the magic or do I watch too many weird cartoons? :mf_rosetinted:

is she "in" with the mighty and tutu'd TF and able to magically turn ice creams into EXTRA tickets like? *hopes* maybe if she grabs TF's BIG SPARKLY WAND and waggles it about a few times over MFC then some might just appear as if by MAGIK lol :teehee:

As long as she doesn't turn them all into tickets, you can't put chocolate sprinkles on a ticket!:naughty: